• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Crunchyken

Crunchyken
  • VibeTribe
  • 10 posts
  • Locationnew york!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:45 PM

Hi! So I know I'm new to the boards, but my girlfriend and I are looking for a boardie sticker for the festival, or how to get close to that area. I've heard from friends that this is the best and most laid back area. We want to hang with chill folks, and not end up with shady business next to us. You dig? Thanks for any advice!

#2 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 9,657 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:20 PM

you are about 2 weeks too late for that, i am afraid as sign-ups are closed and passes are already mailed

my advice is to caravan in with friends, then the only shady business near you will be your own fault :wink:
oh, and hang out here year-round then you wont miss boardie camping passes again, cuz you will be one! :mrgreen:

#3 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,573 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:51 PM

oh, and hang out here year-round then you wont miss boardie camping passes again, cuz you will be one! :mrgreen:

But he just said he doesn't want to end up next to shady folks :unsure:

#4 Crunchyken

Crunchyken
  • VibeTribe
  • 10 posts
  • Locationnew york!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:37 PM

LOL! Thanks guys! I can't wait - haven't been in a few years. The festival itself has been really helpful as well. I emailed them and they got right back to suggesting I ask for family camping at the gate - if it's still available. Either way it will be a blast! Thanks for your replies!