Dreams...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lazy Lightning

Lazy Lightning
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,236 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 12:28 PM

Last night I had a dream that my brother and I were on the moon! It was bright, glowing white - so bright that it was almost hard on your eyes to look at the ground. The moon dust was fine and powdery like talcum powder, we picked some of it up and sifted it in our gloved fingers, our footprints were deeply embossed in the dust. We were looking off at a mountain range and the black sky with the stars and the earth floating in the star-studded black beyond it. I lifted the radiation screen on my helmet to see what it looked like without it, but it was too bright.

Anyways, it was really cool, I've never dreamt I was on the moon before!

#2 Karen

Karen
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,964 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 12:29 PM

Wow!

Love that you have vivid memories of your dreams. I have that a lot too :thup:

#3 Lazy Lightning

Lazy Lightning
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,236 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 12:37 PM

I find it really strange not to remember my dreams, but in this house I have been sleeping better and dreaming even deeper than I have in many years. I'm not sure why that is - sure it's nice and dark, and quiet, but so is the cottage... I dunno, my sleeping life has been really top-notch lately for some reason.

The moon dream was pretty spectacular. I was pretty obsessed with the moon and astronauts as a kid, but this is the first time I ever dreamt about it - it felt so real - so cool!!! :)

#4 eric5key

eric5key
  • VibeTribe
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:43 AM

I thinks dreams are a part of life. it relaxed our body

#5 hoagie

hoagie
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,454 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:02 PM

I thinks dreams are a part of life. it relaxed our body

I often feel that your dreams keep some other part of reality "going" in a way that cannot be directly understood, and others' dreams "energize"your own life.