Troopers: Man dies of drug overdose at Camp Bisco
By Bryan Fitzgerald
Published 03:17 p.m., Thursday, July 12, 2012
DUANESBURG -- A 29-year-old New Jersey man overdosed on drugs at the Camp Bisco Music Festival, State Police said.
William Graumann, who was found dead Wednesday morning in his tent, had arrived at the camp Tuesday to set up concession stands. Troopers said he was seen stumbling and slurring his speech later that night.
Graumann "fell" into his tent and went to sleep, but when concertgoers in an adjacent tent went to wake him up at 11 a.m. the next morning he didn't move, troopers said.
Troopers said they found Xanax and hydrocodone inside his tent, along with some marijuana.
An autopsy conducted at Ellis Hospital revealed no foul play in Graumann's death. While the cause of death won't be officially determined until a toxicology exam comes back, troopers said they believe Graumann overdosed.
Read more: http://www.timesunio...p#ixzz20RRHsokD