Guy and gal looking to volunteer for any job at vibes

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Seanyvibes

Seanyvibes
  • VibeTribe
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:50 PM

Me and my girl are looking for anyone that needs help with anything we will volunteer to do whatever so we can go to the vibes We're both hard workers and we just wanna exchange our work for a ticket

#2 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 9,707 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:52 PM

you gotta get on that early :wink:
at this point i am pretty sure the volunteer spots are all taken...people submit resumes months and months in advance
but you could call HQ and ask :dunno:
at least you can ask what the procedure might be to get on board for next year?
good luck :rose:

#3 Eco

Eco
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationFoxboro MA

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:02 PM

Dig on the Vibes facebook page sometime in the last week someone posted a link to something about being on the cleanup crew in exchange for tickets I think.

#4 seany

seany
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:52 PM

Clean Vibes, LLC is excited to be a part of Gathering of the Vibes, helping to keep Vibes clean and green for the thirteenth year in a row!

Clean Vibes is looking for volunteers to help with the recycling and cleanup effort. Positions are available for during show clean up, working Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 8am - 2pm. All volunteers receive free admission to the festival.

For more info and to sign up, please click here (https://www.cerviste...sole_type=event) or email info@cleanvibes.com.

#5 Seanyvibes

Seanyvibes
  • VibeTribe
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:12 PM

Yes I tried clean vibes but they want almost a 600 dollar deposit with 400 refunded a week or two after the fest really can't swing that and have money for other necessities like fuel and food

#6 Phoenix

Phoenix
  • VibeTribe
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:37 AM

i would be willing to do clean vibes too, and pay their admission/ admin fees but i cant swing the deposit right now, however i have worked high sierra 2 years, just got back from my 2nd. berkfest before too. I wish i could leave something else as collateral