Sunrise Sobriety Meeting..

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 roo

roo
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,748 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:47 AM

Fri Sat and Sun Vibes 8am. On the beach/rocks by the looong jetti of rocks near family and boardie camping.

i'm shooting for a Beginners type format. any way i'll be there with my bb and daily reflections if anyone wants to join me that would be awesome

#2 SpeedwayBoogie

SpeedwayBoogie
  • VibeTribe
  • 71 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 04:17 AM

Sounds great! I have to say, though, I haven't been to a meeting before ten am in many years. What time does the last band finish?

#3 roo

roo
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,748 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:06 PM

Sounds great! I have to say, though, I haven't been to a meeting before ten am in many years. What time does the last band finish?

i'm not sure.. i didnt take that into consideration when planning what would be best for me. ;)

there are two meetings around here one i went to religiously when transportation wasnt an issue at 645 am. and an Eleventh step meditation Beach meeting that has started up on sundays at 8.

#4 roo

roo
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,748 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:40 PM

i dont know about yous but every day i'm getting closer and closer to exploding from the thought of my first sober vibes ever!! this is gonna be AWESOME!!

#5 Seditious

Seditious
  • VibeTribe
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:17 AM

.. I have had this festival on mind for a while.... the thoughts really started to accumulate when we bought tickets...We love festivals and have gone to many from burningman to bonnaroo, and the New Orleans Jazz fest to the Gathering..(north-south-east-west ( and all points in-between)).... This will be the first one attending Sober, and I am excited for that reason to get to experience this years gathering 'of sound mind' between the shows and camping in the sober camp... see ya'll in a few days

#6 roo

roo
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,748 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:49 PM

.. I have had this festival on mind for a while.... the thoughts really started to accumulate when we bought tickets...We love festivals and have gone to many from burningman to bonnaroo, and the New Orleans Jazz fest to the Gathering..(north-south-east-west ( and all points in-between)).... This will be the first one attending Sober, and I am excited for that reason to get to experience this years gathering 'of sound mind' between the shows and camping in the sober camp... see ya'll in a few days

excellent!! we will meet!

#7 roo

roo
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,748 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:51 PM

i will have a "Sunrise Meeting" sign up in the morning so no one can feels weird about walking up to a bunch of strangers to ask "is this the meeting?" lol c'mon you know you've felt that before.. lol