Posted 12 December 2010 - 09:38 PM

I'm home safely.

:smile::heart:

#153 mamapajama

mamapajama
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,129 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 10:41 PM

thanks for letting us know Ryan. It was nice to spend time with you. I like you very much. ;) :heart:

#154 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,198 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 11:10 PM

:heart: Thank you all for being. :heart:

#155 August West

August West
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,219 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 11:26 PM

thank you mamapajama :heart:

and thank god for
guacamole
cookies
and cake :smile:

#156 matty

matty
  • VibeTribe
  • 840 posts
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 13 December 2010 - 03:54 AM

It was a really nice time. Many thanks to Erin and Kerry and everyone else for making it happen.

Great to see many of my favorite boardies who I don't see often enough.

Glad you got home ok Ryan.

It was a rough drive for me too. Then, got home, unloaded car, got into shower, and before I was out, musicmomma and all her family, Wit and her family, and roger and brenda and family were here to watch the football game.

Great weekend filled with friends and family!

It was a nice gathering for Julia. And also all throughout the evening we were getting messages from people who wished they could be there. So, many more people were 'there' in spirit.

#157 nancykind

nancykind

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 15,472 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 12:37 PM

glad you got home safely! :heart:

#158 Lemireacle

Lemireacle
  • VibeTribe
  • 27,568 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 02:58 PM

So great to see everyone while I was there! Julia would have loved the gathering!! :heart:

#159 Erinisme

Erinisme
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,402 posts
  • LocationJersey Fresh

Posted 13 December 2010 - 05:44 PM

It was great seeing everyone this weekend.

Those who couldn't make it were missed :heart:

I really think we need to try to get together more often.

#160 Sunshower

Sunshower
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,456 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 06:29 PM

:heart:

#161 Jersey_Girl

Jersey_Girl
  • VibeTribe
  • 90 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 09:53 PM

It was great seeing everyone this weekend.

Those who couldn't make it were missed :heart:

I really think we need to try to get together more often.

agree

#162 Royal

Royal
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,978 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:48 PM

((((Kerri)))) ((((Mik)))) ((((Erin)))) ((((Sarah)))) ((((Matty)))) ((((Billy)))) ((((Claire)))) ((((TEO)))) ((((Kate)))) ((((Kat)))) ((((Rich)))) ((((Nicole)))) ((((John)))) ((((Jake)))) ((((Nancy)))) ((((Handy)))) ((((Royal)))) ((((Dr. Tom)))) ((((Jarrett)))) ((((Nick)))) ((((Julia)))) ((((Wende)))) ((((Toddy)))) ((((Motti)))) ((((Earl)))) ((((Emily)))) ((((Caleb))))

and anyone I left out.

#163 nancykind

nancykind

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 15,472 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 11:03 PM

thank you to Kerri and Mik for the hospitality, it was a wonderful gathering. love to all :heart:

#164 mamapajama

mamapajama
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,129 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 11:20 PM

Grateful for time with all of you. One thing I have learned anew in the past few weeks is how important you are to me and how very important it is to "make the time". Thank you all for coming. Thanks most recently to Sarah B. for leaving green beans in the freezer. They became part of dinner tonight. I know there will be ripples of all of you being here for a long time and I love that. It was nice to talk with old friends, strengthen bonds with many and get to know a few new people...and to make a little time to gather together in honor of Julia.

#165 kate11

kate11
  • VibeTribe
  • 589 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:05 AM

Thank you Kerri and Mik. :heart:

#166 sarah b.

sarah b.
  • VibeTribe
  • 73,787 posts
  • LocationRockland and Long Island, NY

Posted 14 December 2010 - 02:55 AM

There is also stealth string cheese under the butter sticks. :lol: I'll grab my little cooler in a couple of weeks. :heart: Thanks so much for so graciously flexing your lives to let this weekend happen -- especially the kids. :family camping indoors: :second kitchen with full stove hood (or whatever it's called) ventilation/ exhaust system and nerf tile floor (why not? :lol: ) for guests to use in the sewing room: :heart:

My favorite part was Caleb sitting in on Lovelight, and watching you teach him his part. That was awesome. :grin:

#167 Erinisme

Erinisme
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,402 posts
  • LocationJersey Fresh

Posted 14 December 2010 - 03:47 AM

Caleb is an awesome kid! The maturity level of that kid, while having all the innocence. I was totally impressed...and he made me miss fifth graders!

#168 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,290 posts
  • LocationAbove The Waves

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:26 AM

I am glad everyone had a nice time. Wish I could of been there. So many wonderful people in my town and I was away.:heart:

#169 Mik

Mik
  • VibeTribe
  • 160 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 12:18 PM

:heart: terrapin family :heart:

A wonderful weekend that went by all to soon!

Thanks for being a part of it and thank you Julia for showing us what is important in this life...you are loved and missed...

#170 Jake Blues

Jake Blues
  • VibeTribe
  • 71 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 06:38 AM

Although I could only be there a short hour and a half, it meant a lot for me to feel the energy created by, and to see all of you. I thought of Julia specifically on more than one occasion.
Both at the gathering, and at the 7 walkers show I went to see later in the evening up in Burlington. They played a rocking version of "He's Gone." and I couldn't help but drink a toast in honor of her during that soulful tune as well.

Mik, Kerri, I can not thank you both enough for your generosity and kindness of spirit. No matter when, no matter how long its been, I always feel at home with both of you. Thank you for that.

'twas truly a wonderful memorial, friends gathering and telling stories and thinking positive thoughts.

Matty, that was an excellent Bloody Mary; Mik, loved the Apple TV, we gotta hang out and talk Mac sometime after the holidays, but soon!
Erin, nice to see Jersey representing! Actually hugs all around to everyone, including those not engaged in the garage activities :-)

Teo, thanks for the always stimulating conversation as well as the unmistakable laughter that fills the room.

Kate11? Is that your boardie name? I meant to ask you? why 11?

Toddy, Big Toddy, my, my, my how times have changed. Looking good brother, and good job and congratulations on all that is new and good in your life now and in the near future:ura1:

Well, that gathering was a while ago already and that's about all I can recall at this moment, other than whoever made that blueberry cobbler thing, so good, like almost orgasmic good, really!

Peace, love, and passion,

Jake

#171 Wende

Wende
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,709 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 11:40 AM

That would be Katmamma. You should taste her gingerbread. I almost ruined the whole house deal by eating the roofs of the gingerbread houses. :lol:

#172 Erinisme

Erinisme
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,402 posts
  • LocationJersey Fresh

Posted 22 December 2010 - 07:33 PM

I could see you creating roofless houses wende!

#173 matty

matty
  • VibeTribe
  • 840 posts
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 24 December 2010 - 06:46 AM

It was a wonderful weekend. I think Julia would be very happy.

Boardie family really does mean something. I hope we have more chances to get together, outside of music events, in 2011. :)

#174 Erinisme

Erinisme
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,402 posts
  • LocationJersey Fresh

Posted 26 December 2010 - 03:18 PM

I concur matty

oh and jake it was great to finally put a face with the name!

#175 basher

basher
  • VibeTribe
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 02:49 PM

Really wish I could have been there with you guys. "In Real Life" is where everything truly special happens, and it pained me to miss this memorial.

I really hope to see some of you soon. I have a car and like to drive, so see you on the road.

#176 Erinisme

Erinisme
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,402 posts
  • LocationJersey Fresh

Posted 04 January 2011 - 10:14 PM

Brian I was hoping that our paths would cross somehow at MSG. I think we all agree we all would like to see each other in real life and not at a music event more often.

I finally got the photos off my camera, I will upload them here shortly.