• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Mr_Pat

Mr_Pat

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 7,013 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 11:52 PM

Hey FYI 1/2 of the tickets priced at @ early brid ticket prices are gone. So I wanted to let you that the prices will be going up very soon. Looks like $175 for the new price of 4 days of sun, fun camping and music:pimp:

#2 dumey360

dumey360
  • VibeTribe
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 05:59 AM

The print at home tickets not good. Quote: (Due to overwhelming feedback & requests, we've decided to fulfill all ticket orders via print at home tickets) For some. Why not have an option. I had to miss two gathering of the Vibes for personal reasons and had to sell my tickets. How do I sell the print at home tickets without going through all the BS? :rotf:

#3 seany

seany
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,772 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 06:30 AM

Queue the line of complaints that early bird tix should have been sold until X date, not X number...

Wait... Queue and line? Maybe I'm being redundant? :huh:

:funny1:

#4 mandrake

mandrake
  • VibeTribe
  • 244 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 08:37 AM

Line starts right here!!!

whats up with the ticket tracker. kinda of sucks for those of us that dont have the dough to drop on 2 tickets right now. knowing that were going to have to burn 50 bucks.

#5 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 23,248 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 04:25 PM

The print at home tickets not good. Quote: (Due to overwhelming feedback & requests, we've decided to fulfill all ticket orders via print at home tickets) For some. Why not have an option. I had to miss two gathering of the Vibes for personal reasons and had to sell my tickets. How do I sell the print at home tickets without going through all the BS? :rotf:

Forward the PDF. Note only the first ticket with same barcode will gain entry.
Pretty sure we are all familar with this from venues that have scanned tickets for years.

#6 Condormania

Condormania
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,388 posts
  • LocationWest Haven

Posted 28 November 2010 - 08:36 PM

88% gone.

#7 mandrake

mandrake
  • VibeTribe
  • 244 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 10:16 AM

Wait I thought that the print at home thing was a joke. There really is no other option for tickets? Which means no cool ticket stubs this year? Whats up with that? :undecided:
SUPER SUPER SUPER WACK!!!!

#8 mandrake

mandrake
  • VibeTribe
  • 244 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 10:19 AM

ohh i see commerative tickets at merch booth. still it makes things kind of sketchy for resales. is there going to be a program put in place where a seller can call and have his/her ticket transfered at which point the first barcode sent out wil become invalid and a new one will be sent out to new recipient?

#9 Leda

Leda

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 397 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:14 AM

If you buy a ticket, you'll get a PDF w/ a unique bar code on it.

If you need to sell your ticket, you forward that PDF to the person you're selling it to.

HOWEVER - before other, more devious minds try & think of ways to photo copy the PDF & give it to all of their friends, we're letting you all know that the first person who arrives w/ *that* PDF/Barcode will gain entry. Any subsequent use of same PDF will be turned away.

Make sense?

#10 Condormania

Condormania
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,388 posts
  • LocationWest Haven

Posted 29 November 2010 - 12:08 PM

92% gone.