Parental Blurting

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 KindGeeGirl

KindGeeGirl
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:46 PM

I had 3 goals for my 15 year old son, Jonah. He is still a good kid, he still hugs me and he still tells me he loves me. All is going well. He is an annoying little shit 24/7 but the goals have been met :heart:

Brooke is such a beautiful young woman (almost 9) who is smart, knows how to have a good time and sticks up for other people.

YAY KIDS :heart:

#2 Again and Again

Again and Again
  • VibeTribe
  • 808 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 02:55 AM

That's amazing for a 15 year old. How did you pull that off?

#3 KindGeeGirl

KindGeeGirl
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:07 AM

That's amazing for a 15 year old. How did you pull that off?

Patience and understanding :heart:

AND remembering what I wanted when I was his age, to be left alone.

#4 KindGeeGirl

KindGeeGirl
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:10 AM

My daughter turned 9 :heart: I got her a hamster. My son is pissed cuz I have always said NO CAGED ANIMALS!!! So he is getting a bearded dragon for his 16th in April.

We went to water park for Brooke's bday with Vives, Weaver, Clemintine and some other friends. Jonah stayed home cuz he is a teenager who can't be bothered. When I got home he cleaned the fish tank, sink, some of the kitchen and the coffee maker. He even vacuumed :heart:

Brooke is watching netflix on her kindle and Jonah is at Karate. I'm online talking to you freaks. The sun is going down on a cool and refreshing rainy day. My lawn needs to be mowed but other than that, life is just perfect :heart:

#5 Karen

Karen
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,071 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:37 AM

:heart: