So... Did TASB's head explode?

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#101 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,535 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:35 PM

Tim travels too far to take tantric tittie #1s.

#102 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,049 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:45 PM

Can't comprehend camera capturing china cat's cleavage. Saliva-soaked Sure Shot sucks shooting shots.

Posted Image

#103 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,856 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:47 PM

:lol: :lol:

#104 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,535 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:49 PM

The unfortunate underscore ultimately is unsurprising.

#105 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,544 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:50 PM

:bouncey:

#106 Depends

Depends
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,969 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:52 PM

Can't comprehend camera capturing china cat's cleavage. Saliva-soaked Sure Shot sucks shooting shots.

Posted Image

Try taking tripod, Tim touching titties

#107 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,049 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:58 PM

Try taking tripod, Tim touching titties

Maybe. Might make moves manipulating my manly monopod...

#108 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,889 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:03 PM

Maybe. Might make moves manipulating my manly monopod...

No nads, numbskull. Nutritionally nurtured nipples or nans.

#109 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,889 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:12 PM

Ser-biz. Show Silent some sweet sweater stuffers.

#110 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,566 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:24 PM

T-A-X, T-A-X, T-A-X... LOL... Looking forward to the debates when Rommey and the repubs keeps calling it a tax... ;)

Much like how this administration calls young boys who are killed in drone attacks "enemy combatants" they can call it whatever they want but when they're taking your money from you under threat from the IRS it's pretty clear what it really is no matter what they choose to call it.

#111 Depends

Depends
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,969 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:35 PM

Much like how this administration calls young boys who are killed in drone attacks "enemy combatants" they can call it whatever they want but when they're taking your money from you under threat from the IRS it's pretty clear what it really is no matter what they choose to call it.

not to add fuel to fire, but remember, with the IRS, you are guilty until proven innocent....

#112 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,544 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:53 AM

Yeah okay, thats what they are doing. LOL...

#113 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,787 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:42 PM

Posted Image

#114 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,535 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:12 PM

Free market = Free people. Markets are people expending energy to bring goods and services to the people in exchange for other goods and services on a voluntary basis of exchange.

But people are evil and need to be controlled or they will do the wrong things! Like abuse labor, exploit the environment, push violence on others and be generaly greedy maurading vagabonds!

Yet, somehow it is thought that some of these evil people are actually qualified, or angelic, or semi-godly in nature, to be able to exact social obligation through self proclaimed authority of force/violence.

Posted Image

#115 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,535 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:14 PM

Penis.

#116 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,787 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:18 PM

Yep, people suck and those driven by power and greed do not suck any less.

#117 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,566 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 03:01 PM

Yeah okay, thats what they are doing. LOL...

The Supreme Court led by Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. upheld the heart ofPresident Obama's healthcare law Thursday, ruling that the government may impose tax penalties on those who do not have health insurance.
The decision came on a 5-4 vote, with the court's four liberal justices joining with the chief justice.
On one hand, Roberts agreed with the law's conservative critics who said Congress does not have the power to mandate the purchase of a private product such as health insurance.

But the Affordable Care Act does not impose a true legal mandate on Americans, he said. It simply requires those who do not have health insurance by 2014 to pay a tax penalty.
And that is constitutional, Roberts said. "The federal government does not have the power to order people to buy health insurance," he wrote in the majority opinion. "The federal government does have the power to impose a tax on those without health insurance," he added.

http://www.latimes.c...0,3606595.story

It appears to me that Roberts' ruling says that if it's not a tax then the government has no power to order people to buy it.

So if it's not a tax then they legally can't do it.

Have we really reached the point where folks are supporting our government's efforts to steal illegally take money from it's citizens?

#118 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:53 PM

I don't believe that all people generally suck.

I do, however, notice that the suckier people generally stand out a lot more than the good ones so it skews perception.

I also think that we all suck at times, but some suck a lot more often than others.

Some people suck on a consistently regular basis. And that really sucks.

#119 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,544 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:40 PM

We have reached a point in this country where something has to be done about insurance, why not give it a chance and see if it works, why dont you think a large collective paying in or joining together would not provide an advantage in getting better policies for people, it surely will and Tabbooma thinks we shoud try it, but for it to work people have to get insurance and not use hospitals as their way of health care. The company Tabbooma works for has 2700 emloyees and through that number we have really good coverage, LF on the other hand works for a small outfit and her insurance is shit, they have no bargaining power at all... Everytime someone uses a hospital, where does that cost go? The person using it gets a mark on their record and owes it to the hospital and most of the time never get to pay it back and now they are strapped with bad credit, it ends up costing all with insurance.... Why do you have a problem with trying this, what is your answer? You want to leave it up to the republican party, come on an they don't give a rats ass about you nor me.. What is your plan Joker?

#120 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,566 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:32 PM

My comments here were about it not being called a tax when that's pretty much exactly what it is. Lipstick on a pig'd

My problem with this is I don't believe the government should be allowed to force people to buy it. (I'm pretty sure Obama felt the same way when he was trying to get elected.)

I never claimed to have a plan. However, if I did have one, it would include saving what I have left after what I pay in taxes now and using it the way I see fit, including taking care of myself and my family rather than having even more of it taken from me by the government to spend on others.

FTR I don't think the Reps OR the Dems really gives a rat's ass about you or me other than getting our votes.

#121 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,544 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:49 PM

But if it saves you money in the long run why is that a problem... The sink or swim mentality by many repubs is malarkey, if a small percentage of what Tabbooma makes for a living helps other people so beit :)

#122 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:15 PM

first of all, who cares whether it's a tax or a penalty. Bottom line is that you will need to go to a doctor at some time or another, so either get insurance or pay a penalty to the IRS.

Is there anyone here that wasn't born in a hospital and has never been to a doctor?

If so, then you are the only one that doesn't need insurance. Write a letter to the Supreme Court.

#123 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,566 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:37 PM

But if it saves you money in the long run why is that a problem... The sink or swim mentality by many repubs is malarkey, if a small percentage of what Tabbooma makes for a living helps other people so beit :)

Again, my problem is with the government forcing me to do something.

I have no problem with a small percentage of what I make helping others, I pay plenty in taxes that do just that. How much is enough? Are you willing to let them take 50% of your earnings? 60%? 70%? Where's the cut off point now that we're being told they can force us to buy stuff and take our money if we refuse?

I also donate time and money for other causes. But those are MY decisions to make. What happens when I'm no longer working and need money for something but don't have the cash because I was forced to give it away?

FWIW I haven't noticed any savings since Mass enforced this on us although I really haven't really looked into it either.

#124 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,544 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:53 PM

FWIW?

#125 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,566 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:18 AM

For what it's worth ;)

#126 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,544 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:22 AM

Ahhh.. Tabbooma needs to get hip with this internet lingo :) Few more weeks Jack and we will be kicking back and enjoying a cold one ;)

#127 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,566 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:34 AM

I'm soooo looking forward to it :cheers:

#128 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,544 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:38 AM

:bouncey: