(See posts 75 & 77)

No, just piling on...

#102 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,409 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:41 PM

No, just piling on...

Aren't you supposed to be holding the pile?

Posted Image

#103 Depends

Depends
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,699 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:46 PM

not my piles...

#104 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 30,628 posts
  • LocationSouthern Colorado

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:48 PM

apropos

Wow. You really are a fucking little troll who hides behind her computer commenting on other people's appearances when we've never seen you. What's your dress size anyway?

#105 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,631 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:57 PM

No, just piling on...

Don't forget, dinner is at 4:30.

#106 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,631 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:00 PM

Wow. You really are a fucking little troll who hides behind her computer commenting on other people's appearances when we've never seen you. What's your dress size anyway?

Forget that shit and back to the topic at hand.

So how would you prepare it?

???

#107 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 30,628 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:03 PM

Many Eskimos eat it frozen but I'm sure there are other preparations.

#108 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,409 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:04 PM

As opposed to someone like you who likes to fuck with others and then cries about it when it's given back to you? :lol:

#109 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,631 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:05 PM

Do they cook it or smoke it in any way before freezing, or just freeze it raw?

#110 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,631 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:05 PM

As opposed to someone like you who likes to fuck with others and then cries about it when it's given back to you? :lol:

Shut it, Jack. :spank:

#111 MeOmYo

MeOmYo
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,249 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:06 PM

+1 for SK - I don't agree with her but she does it only to get this result. Just ignore her.

#112 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,330 posts

Funny, was just thinking the same thing ;) :lol:

#113 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,330 posts

make ice cream out of it ;)

Do they cook it or smoke it in any way before freezing, or just freeze it raw?

#114 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,631 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:07 PM

make ice cream out of it ;)

New recipe for TtB!

#115 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,330 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:08 PM

oh yeah ;)

New recipe for TtB!

New recipe for TtB!

#116 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,631 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:08 PM

lolwhaleblubbericecream

#117 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,409 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:18 PM

Funny, was just thinking the same thing ;) :lol:

Great minds...

I'd be willing to bet we're not the only ones.

#118 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 30,628 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:20 PM

Here we go. You know what I have real world things happening before my eyes right now. I'd love to sit and chat with the usual suspects about how much of a fucking asshole and a troll I am as opposed to someone like special k but I've barely slept in days and I'm pretty well emotionally drained. So with that you can kindly kiss my ass in Macy's front window. I have more important things to channel my emotions into. So much for trying to escape for a bit.

#119 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 30,628 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:21 PM

Great minds...

I'd be willing to bet we're not the only ones.

I'd be willing to bet you, Chris and his girlfriend are the only ones. Speak up if you agree with them.

#120 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 30,628 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:23 PM

Posted Image

Guess that's all you've got as usual. I hope you're painfully skinny and no one ever calls you fat your whole life through.

#121 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,330 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:24 PM

Go get some sleep Josh, seriously, definitely a lot of weight on your shoulders and Tabbooma does not wish that on anyone ;)

Here we go. You know what I have real world things happening before my eyes right now. I'd love to sit and chat with the usual suspects about how much of a fucking asshole and a troll I am as opposed to someone like special k but I've barely slept in days and I'm pretty well emotionally drained. So with that you can kindly kiss my ass in Macy's front window. I have more important things to channel my emotions into. So much for trying to escape for a bit.

#122 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 30,628 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:29 PM

Go get some sleep Josh, seriously, definitely a lot of weight on your shoulders and Tabbooma does not wish that on anyone ;)

Do you know that I sat here at my office and watched the fire jump over the canyon and onto an entire neighborhood that is now gone? There was nothing I could do. The "epic firestorm" that was described I saw with my own eyes. I have a primo vantage point and have been watching this thing unfold all week. I know folks who have lost everything and I am unscathed. That's a lot to bear.

Pardon me if during this time I'd like to be left the fuck alone while escaping the horror and stress for a few moments with the thing I love most.

#123 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,409 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:29 PM

Then get the fuck off the boards and take care of your family or stfu. You've been doing the same thing for years here. Don't try to use this fire as an excuse for your actions. It's weak and it's bullshit

#124 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 30,628 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:31 PM

Then get the fuck off the boards and take care of your family or stfu. You've been doing the same thing for years here don't try to use this fire as an excuse for your actions. It's weak and it's bullshit

Shut up Jack. You don't know shit. Again I leave you alone and you come at me. I'm not using any excuses. She's a troll to everyone here. Open your eyes.

#125 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,585 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:34 PM

New recipe for TtB!

:lol:

#126 Terrapin Station

Terrapin Station
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationDirectly south of Seaside Park..across the sound

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:36 PM

:popcorn:

Let's all take a deep breath and relax. Or some sleep if needed.

#127 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,585 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:37 PM

TEO's prolly allergic though...guess I could make a base, and stir the bits of blubber in afterward.

:puke:

#128 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 30,628 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:38 PM

My family is well taken care of. I don't have a choice but to work while my office is open. Meds are accounted for, insurance paperwork is reviewed and we're ready to go if need be. Thanks for asking though.

#129 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,631 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:38 PM

TEO's prolly allergic though...guess I could make a base, and stir the bits of blubber in afterward.

:puke:

I was just going to ask at what point in the process would you add the blubber.

#130 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,409 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:39 PM

Shut up Jack. You don't know shit. Again I leave you alone and you come at me. I'm not using any excuses. She's a troll to everyone here. Open your eyes.

Or what? You going to call the league office and bitch? :lol:

I know enough about you to know I'm right.

She's no more of a troll than you are, the only difference is she doesn't get her panties in a bunch when she's called out for it.

#131 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,330 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:40 PM

Tabbooma was in Cali during a fire storm years back, not a good thing and he does feel for you, your family and all the people out there. Stay safe ;)

Do you know that I sat here at my office and watched the fire jump over the canyon and onto an entire neighborhood that is now gone? There was nothing I could do. The "epic firestorm" that was described I saw with my own eyes. I have a primo vantage point and have been watching this thing unfold all week. I know folks who have lost everything and I am unscathed. That's a lot to bear.

Pardon me if during this time I'd like to be left the fuck alone while escaping the horror and stress for a few moments with the thing I love most.

#132 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,631 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:42 PM

Tabbooma was in Cali during a fire storm years back, not a good thing and he does feel for you, your family and all the people out there. Stay safe ;)

this

except for the CA part

#133 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,585 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:43 PM

I was just going to ask at what point in the process would you add the blubber.

Traditionally, right at the beginning...blubbery goodness better permeates the whole deal that way.

But it would suck to kill Auntie Ninja just for the sake of tradition. We're saving her for a big and meaningful sacrifice.

#134 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 30,628 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:44 PM

I'm going to take a break from this thread as I am not emotionally or psychologically equipped to deal with pure unadulterated bullshit right now. Thanks for understanding.

#135 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,585 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:52 PM

Ignore function works pretty well around here, though I look to her way sometimes as an example of how I don't want to treat people...

#136 Julius

Julius
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,435 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:59 PM

Oh come now. It takes all types to make a world.

#137 Depends

Depends
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,699 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:00 PM

I don't have a dog in this fight (bad pun). I don't know the reasons, but there are some people that don't get along with Josh (or vice versa). I happen to like those guys, and as I said, I don't know (nor wanna know) the reasons. but as long as I can remember, Josh takes what he gives. I think it would be fair to say that Josh has been the target of many a well intentioned jab.
Jack, I love ya brother, but it seems you came into this thread to stir the shit, IMO. SK certainly came here to stir. Personally I think Tabbooma's post was taken the complete wrong way by Josh.

Maybe there are lots of reason for poor behavior. Josh has a fire bigger than most states, and Jack just read the SCOTUS decision. But can't we all get long?

#138 Depends

Depends
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,699 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:00 PM

Ignore function works pretty well around here, though I look to her way sometimes as an example of how I don't want to treat people...

^This

#139 Terrapin Station

Terrapin Station
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationDirectly south of Seaside Park..across the sound

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:07 PM

I stay out of it because I dont know the underlying stories on why people bicker with each other/

But I do know DHD dishes it to Spec K a lot and she gives it back. We'll a lot of people bash her. Maybe I missed something that makes everyone hate on her?

#140 Depends

Depends
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,699 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:10 PM

I
But I do know DHD dishes it to Spec K a lot and she gives it back.

They both have an IGNORE feature that they choose to ignore. They deserve each other for the decision to not use IGNORE.

#141 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,409 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:14 PM

I don't have a dog in this fight (bad pun). I don't know the reasons, but there are some people that don't get along with Josh (or vice versa). I happen to like those guys, and as I said, I don't know (nor wanna know) the reasons. but as long as I can remember, Josh takes what he gives. I think it would be fair to say that Josh has been the target of many a well intentioned jab.
Jack, I love ya brother, but it seems you came into this thread to stir the shit, IMO. SK certainly came here to stir. Personally I think Tabbooma's post was taken the complete wrong way by Josh.

Maybe there are lots of reason for poor behavior. Josh has a fire bigger than most states, and Jack just read the SCOTUS decision. But can't we all get long?

I'll readily admit that the only reason I came in here was to give him shit about the way he gives others shit and then whines when others do it to him.

His actions are nothing new and he's been doing it for a long time now.

I'd suggest he put me on ignore if he chooses to keep it up because I'm sure as hell going to call him on it when I'm bored ;)

#142 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,631 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:14 PM

But can't we all get long?

Good god, man!
Are you new here?

#143 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,631 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:15 PM

because I'm sure as hell going to call him on it when I'm bored ;)

So what are you making the lovely wife for dinner tonight?

#144 Depends

Depends
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,699 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:16 PM

Good god, man!
Are you new here?

reading the smoopy thread too much...

#145 elder

elder
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,464 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:17 PM

obviously some of us here really need to get laid

#146 Arglebargle

Arglebargle
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:18 PM

Well have a fun summer everybody.

#147 Depends

Depends
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,699 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:18 PM

obviously some of us here really need to get laid

from eating dog to eating pussy.... nice segue...

#148 gdradio

gdradio
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:19 PM

ITT: 2 pages of food excitement and 2 pages of fool comments

#149 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,409 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:20 PM

So what are you making the lovely wife for dinner tonight?

She ate Monday, I'll throw another bowl of gruel (maybe add some dog because I love her so much) down the cellar for her this weekend

#150 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,631 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:20 PM

ITT: 2 pages of food excitement and 1 page of fool comments

I'm only here for the fool comments.