• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JessJacobsJinglehimershmit

JessJacobsJinglehimershmit
  • VibeTribe
  • 12 posts
  • LocationNew Milford, NJ

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:03 PM

I had the strangest dream last night. An asteroid hit New Jersey and somehow me and Sneaker_Pumpernickel made it out alive because we hopped on a space ship that was heading to a different planet. Once we got into the new planet's atmosphere we had to plunge several miles down below the water to get to land as we know it here. When we finally got out of the ship we saw just how beautiful this new planet was. So many animals frolicking and flying and playing! :bee:

Then I saw a bird die and come back to life almost instantly. We couldn't believe our eyes. People started partying and dancing at this amazing thing we had just witnessed. The only thing I remember after that was that I somehow realized that when people/animals died, someone was turning a switch and making them live again... as if they were robots... :bowl:

#2 Eco

Eco
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,084 posts
  • LocationFoxboro MA

Posted 25 June 2012 - 05:37 PM

Let me guess, you have a car...and that car has a bumper sticker....might have a truck or even a van but the important part is the bumper sticker. It reads "a friend of Tim's" as in a friend of Timothy O'leary.

Did I nail that one?

#3 JessJacobsJinglehimershmit

JessJacobsJinglehimershmit
  • VibeTribe
  • 12 posts
  • LocationNew Milford, NJ

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:59 AM

Hahahahahaha BUSTED!!!!

#4 Smiles

Smiles
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,919 posts