Final Prices

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 MidnightJester

MidnightJester
  • VibeTribe
  • 128 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:05 PM

Are these the final prices before the Gate increase???? For both Weekend and Seperate Day Tickets???

Weekend saying the 205 goes to ????
Fri and Sat Single saying the 65 goes to ????

#2 MidnightJester

MidnightJester
  • VibeTribe
  • 128 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:06 PM

Also what where last years price levels up to and including gate???Started at went to etc....

#3 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 21,285 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 05:22 AM

As we are Advanced Price, they may go up again before the gate. :smile:

#4 MidnightJester

MidnightJester
  • VibeTribe
  • 128 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 05:45 AM

Hmmm they may....Well Are we gonna get any warning BEFORE A RAISE ?? Are they Gonna raise them once then again at gate..... Or once then keep that price at gate?? The People making this party go have to know what the prices are going to be. Playing a game of secret final price is bull and would hope Vibes wouidn't do that.

#5 djinn_n_juice

djinn_n_juice
  • VibeTribe
  • 457 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 11:36 AM

WARNING: TICKET PRICES MAY OR MAY NOT GO UP...SOON

#6 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 21,285 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 02:44 PM

You were looking for tickets late last year as well when your plans changed, and I think that worked out for you, yes? :smile:

The home office would be better equipped for this type of inquiry, (203) 908-3030

Hope you have an awesome Vibes! :dance:

#7 chelseams82

chelseams82
  • VibeTribe
  • 24 posts
  • LocationBridgeport

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:23 PM

Both the weekend camping passes and the day tickets will be going up in price. They will be going up....soon (unfortunately I do not have a date for this). And then again at the gate. Last year camping passes were around $250 at the gate. Hope this helps!

#8 MidnightJester

MidnightJester
  • VibeTribe
  • 128 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 05:27 PM

Yes it worked out last year and the year before that, etc. But thanks for that extra info that gives a little idea about the prices, which I kinda knew but was just interested in some extra info if it was lurking about.. I liked when they had the early tickets on sale how there was a Meter that showed aproximately how many tickets were left at what price point before a rise.. That gives people who are balancing money that comes and goes some times faster then you can make it a chance to make more then a guess about prices. Every year for the last couple of years I have been bringing assorted Vibes Virgins to our fun place out of my pocket most times. Kinda puts a little extra hurt when you just miss a price increse and another 20or25 is gone. That is Merchandise, or Food or anything that I would normally buy from venders there.

#9 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 21,285 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:43 PM

I hear you on that as I generally purchase a couple extra early birds and missing that price point stings a bit, however so worth it to turn people onto this fest for the first time. It always reminds me of turning my brother on to The Grateful Dead for the first time. :heart:

#10 namaste

namaste
  • VibeTribe
  • 495 posts
  • Locationpine plains, ny

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:59 PM

doesn't seem fair to raise the prices too much considering the fee attached to a print at home ticket!

#11 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,280 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:45 PM

On the other hand offering cheaper tix for those who buy early, which in turn helps them with costs, seems to be more than fair.

I'd rather they did it that way than charge the final price leval for ALL tickets ;)

#12 sums

sums

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 10,246 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:55 AM

leval :thup:

#13 chelseams82

chelseams82
  • VibeTribe
  • 24 posts
  • LocationBridgeport

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:56 PM

I've noticed several tickets for sale on the boards that are below the $205 they are at now. If you know people that are concerned about ticket prices going up, I'm sure those folks trying to get rid of their tickets would appreciate the business.