#51 BHB

BHB
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,904 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:13 PM

4 words:

Blue Merle Great Doodle. :devil:

what is that some sort of inside vagina board joke?

no wait that's a dog right?

hey, i just said 'inside vagina'. that's a win right there.

#52 Julius

Julius
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,382 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:13 PM

I think it's bullshit that male boardies arent allowed over on the vagina board.

I get my period.... just ask anyone in my office. I really think I could contribute some valuable stuff over there. :undecided:

I've accidentally opened a few of those while viewing just recent topics and it's like coming home to a shared apartment on ladies' night while they're all carping about their man issues. . . dude get me OUT OF HERE!!!!!!

#53 Jersey Thug

Jersey Thug
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,382 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:14 PM

sorry ...if i talk about it ill get banned too
you seem to be one who takes the internet too seriously as well.....
if you let someone like hoagie get to you personally the problem goes way deeper than hoagie

okay :lol:

#54 HoopsTer

HoopsTer
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,915 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:15 PM

I've accidentally opened a few of those while viewing just recent topics and it's like coming home to a shared apartment on ladies' night while they're all carping about their man issues. . . dude get me OUT OF HERE!!!!!!

:one:

I take it you mean the Women's Forum, here.

#55 Jersey Thug

Jersey Thug
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,382 posts

:rotf:@Thuggy taking the interweb seriously.

:monkey:

#56 kramer

kramer
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,326 posts

I think it's bullshit that male boardies arent allowed over on the vagina board.

I get my period.... just ask anyone in my office. I really think I could contribute some valuable stuff over there. :undecided:

I think it's bullshit that you have a penis and I don't :cry1:

#57 BHB

BHB
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,904 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:17 PM

:one:

I take it you mean the Women's Forum, here.

no.... we're talking about the one you have to sign a contract before joining... and submit a pic of your vajayjay... and lord knows what other weird vagina induction practices you ladies have.

i want in.

i have 2 actually. :wook:

#58 HoopsTer

HoopsTer
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,915 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:23 PM

I dunno dude. Kramer is on the vajayjay inspection.
Talk to her.
Send pictures.

#59 kramer

kramer
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,326 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:24 PM

haha

you are opening up a can of worms here.

i'm gonna get a shit ton of gnarly vagde pix in my inbox now, aren't i??? :dunno:

#60 HoopsTer

HoopsTer
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,915 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:24 PM

zoink

#61 Spidergawd

Spidergawd
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,795 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:32 PM

haha

you are opening up a can of worms here.

i'm gonna get a shit ton of gnarly vagde pix in my inbox now, aren't i??? :dunno:

:begins googling:

#62 mrs.peloquin

mrs.peloquin
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,835 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:33 PM

that really IS too bad (for him) but i'm not here to try to get to know the 'real' person behind an internet persona that doesn't care how they're perceived or who they hurt/annoy/anger.

if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck... :dunno:

This thread is for UNPOPULAR OPINIONS -- boardies that have them tend to also be unpopluar, so you are expressing a popular opinion, you must be a popular boardie.

IS there any room here for us unpopular boardies??

#63 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 20,292 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:36 PM

You really want to walk around with one of those things and their little sidekicks between your legs????? :huh:

:lol:

#64 TheJackNJ

TheJackNJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:37 PM

doing anything more than laughing at hoagie...and/or maybe playfully punching him in the gut....is taking it way too seriously imo

but its all good...agree to disagree :heart::rose::heart::clapping::headphones::boogie::jump::wook::heart::pimp:

#65 HoopsTer

HoopsTer
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,915 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:41 PM

popularity. :funny1:

#66 Ravn

Ravn
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,823 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:41 PM

grown ups giving each other timeouts is lame:lmao:

as his #1 target, I think this time out is a good thing. His very first interaction with me on this board, before saying hello or anything, was to call my sister a whore. I have asked him time and time again to please leave me alone, but he constantly cracks on me and says nasty things about my family, my children, my parenting, anything I post, he says something snarky about. I have asked him to stop, many of my friends who have noticed the harrassment have asked him to stop, but he doesn't. I never did anything to him and don't know why he gets his rocks off treating me like shit. I have him on ignore and yet the harrassment and mean spirited taunting continues.

You seem like a nice enough guy Jack, from what I've seen on here, I'm just letting people know how it feels on my end.

#67 HoopsTer

HoopsTer
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,915 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:43 PM

Something just clicked..... did Hoagie get a time out from a VG??

apparently Im a little slow. :bubbles:

#68 TheJackNJ

TheJackNJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:43 PM

as his #1 target, I think this time out is a good thing. His very first interaction with me on this board, before saying hello or anything, was to call my sister a whore. I have asked him time and time again to please leave me alone, but he constantly cracks on me and says nasty things about my family, my children, my parenting, anything I post, he says something snarky about. I have asked him to stop, many of my friends who have noticed the harrassment have asked him to stop, but he doesn't. I never did anything to him and don't know why he gets his rocks off treating me like shit. I have him on ignore and yet the harrassment and mean spirited taunting continues.

You seem like a nice enough guy Jack, from what I've seen on here, I'm just letting people know how it feels on my end.

please accept my apologies as i thought he was banned for saying something to sunshinedrummer.....i do not know his situation with you

#69 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,829 posts
  • LocationAbove The Waves

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:44 PM

Something just clicked..... did Hoagie get a time out from a VG?? :blonde:

:rotf:

#70 Jack Straw

Jack Straw
  • VibeTribe
  • 494 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:44 PM

please accept my apologies as i thought he was banned for saying something to sunshinedrummer.....i do not know his situation with you

What difference does that make?

#71 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,762 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:45 PM

walmart sucks and ruins communities.
Religion is a means of control.
911 was an inside job.
Hoagie is a fuck on the interweb, but I loves him irl.
vaccinations are big business and pharma companies are more concerned with the bottom line than with peoples health.
Circumcision is genital mutilation.
Paula Dean rocks.

Have fun with those ones, kids :wink:

This is pure Blasphemy!!!

:Phishfolk:

#72 HoopsTer

HoopsTer
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,915 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:45 PM

:rotf:

:carla:

#73 TheJackNJ

TheJackNJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:47 PM

What difference does that make?

makes a hell of a difference, from what i could see he was obviously joking

#74 Wende

Wende
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,146 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:47 PM

OK. I got one....not deleting a thread that I really needed deleted... sucked. :lol:

( I could have been being punished, though...:dunno:)

This happened to me last year and when she told me this I gasped
It had to do with my home and my kids and shit too.....
What a crock a shit!!

#75 Jack Straw

Jack Straw
  • VibeTribe
  • 494 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:50 PM

makes a hell of a difference, from what i could see he was obviously joking

Gotcha. Never saw the actual post so I'm hearing everything second, third, and fourth hand.

#76 Wende

Wende
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,146 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:50 PM

doing anything more than laughing at hoagie...and/or maybe playfully punching him in the gut....is taking it way too seriously imo

but its all good...agree to disagree :heart::rose::heart::clapping::headphones::boogie::jump::wook::heart::pimp:

I absolutely love hoagie and I totally agree with you on this.

Oh man, did I just say that out loud? :cry1: YUP I DID GOD DAMMIT!!:v:

#77 Wende

Wende
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,146 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:51 PM

Werent you just advocating being a douche on here so long as you were being 'real' while doing it? :coffee::lol:

Such a typical comment.
"Keeping it real man" WTF ever!!!

#78 Wende

Wende
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,146 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:52 PM

911 was an inside job.
vaccinations are big business and pharma companies are more concerned with the bottom line than with peoples health.
Paula Dean rocks.

Ummmm, Terra, I fucking love you and everything you just said. Will you marry me?:heart:

#79 Luna

Luna
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,784 posts
  • LocationDirty Jerze

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:54 PM

911 was an inside job.
Paula Dean rocks.

This. Hoagie is a sweet pea off the computer. Dont know the whole story since im hardly on here anymore. But shoot there a lot of asshats on this board that never get banned...let the boy back.

And BHB--- the first rule to the Vag boards is we dont talk about it.... you already FAILed....give up the ghost :coffee:

#80 HoopsTer

HoopsTer
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,915 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:55 PM

Ummmm, Terra, I fucking love you and everything you just said. Will you marry me?:heart:

yes ma'am. :heart:

#81 Hez

Hez
  • VibeTribe
  • 929 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:57 PM

This place has too many soap boxes... and whatever you do, don't post a pic of a toilet seat with *** leaves on it, but feel free to post a Calvin & Hobbes cartoon with *** leaves all over it. apparently, that is ok.:dunno:

#82 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,829 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:59 PM

This. Hoagie is a sweet pea off the computer. Dont know the whole story since im hardly on here anymore. But shoot there a lot of asshats on this board that never get banned...let the boy back.

And BHB--- the first rule to the Vag boards is we dont talk about it.... you already FAILed....give up the ghost :coffee:

Dude last year after moe. Halloween the vagina board was throughly discussed you ladies can't keep secrets for shit:funny1:

#83 Slave Self Promoted

Slave Self Promoted
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,631 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:59 PM

Posted Image

#84 Slave Self Promoted

Slave Self Promoted
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,631 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:00 PM

Posted Image

#85 Hez

Hez
  • VibeTribe
  • 929 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:01 PM

Posted Image

:one::one::one:
:lol::clapping:
want.

#86 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,829 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:03 PM

Posted Image

I got Royal a purple cow filled with candy for Valentines day last year. We were trying to figure out how the hell you got the candy out when we realized it pooped pez out it's but.:funny1:

#87 Luna

Luna
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,784 posts
  • LocationDirty Jerze

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:05 PM

Dude last year after moe. Halloween the vagina board was throughly discussed you ladies can't keep secrets for shit:funny1:

:lol: yea but were ladies...if you have a pee-pee its prison rules

#88 Jersey Thug

Jersey Thug
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,382 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:08 PM

popularity. :funny1:

apparently, it isn't just for high school anymore :wink:

but yay! at least i'm popular!!! :ura1:

although i do agree with all of your 'unpopular' opinions so i don't know... :undecided: maybe i'm only semi-popular?

(except for the Hoagie one. i do not loves him.)

#89 sarah b.

sarah b.
  • VibeTribe
  • 74,096 posts
  • LocationRockland and Long Island, NY

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:08 PM

PM material

Edited by TEO, 21 October 2010 - 10:45 PM.

#90 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,829 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:11 PM

that was completely uncalled for :rolleyes: for someone that often tells people how to post and take it to pm you should follow your own advice

#91 BHB

BHB
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,904 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:11 PM

right? the vagina board has only been referenced here about 2,000 times :lol:

dont try to use logic with the people of the vadge.... instead go for an emotional, guilt-ridden, nonsensical approach like I tried. aka 'speaking in vagina'. :lol:

Posted Image

#92 nikkiblue

nikkiblue
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,225 posts
  • LocationLong Island

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:15 PM

This happened to me last year and when she told me this I gasped
It had to do with my home and my kids and shit too.....
What a crock a shit!!

the problem I had with it was that over the years, I've had numerous threads blasted at my request... And it was always done without question. Mostly they were stupid threads... It was like a new rule. I wrote the thread, thinking I would have it blasted to protect both myself and someone I knew it could hurt if it was ever dug up...I begged.. and it didnt get blasted. Not fair.

& yea, sometimes I want to do exactly that.. If I feel like having a bitch session about.. saay my landlord.. or my brother, or my mom or something...Once I'm done bitching, I may look back and decide that I dont want it out there anymore.

I used to be a lot more open around this place. Now suddenly I have to be guarded about what I say...This place used to be therapeutic... along with the jokes... Now, If I bitch about something, or even bring up something happy, then someone brings up some negativity into it thats usually irrelivant to what the heck I was talking about in the first place!!!

Perfect example...:
http://www.gathering...ead.php?t=47957

#93 Panda

Panda
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:17 PM

This place has too many soap boxes... and whatever you do, don't post a pic of a toilet seat with *** leaves on it, but feel free to post a Calvin & Hobbes cartoon with *** leaves all over it. apparently, that is ok.:dunno:

in all fairness, it was an awesome pic of Calvin & Hobbes...

...tho' the toilet seat was awesome, too.

and the thread you posted it in shouldn't have been nuked. you didn't even get a warning.

#94 mrs.peloquin

mrs.peloquin
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,835 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:20 PM

the problem I had with it was that over the years, I've had numerous threads blasted at my request... And it was always done without question. Mostly they were stupid threads... It was like a new rule. I wrote the thread, thinking I would have it blasted to protect both myself and someone I knew it could hurt if it was ever dug up...I begged.. and it didnt get blasted. Not fair.

& yea, sometimes I want to do exactly that.. If I feel like having a bitch session about.. saay my landlord.. or my brother, or my mom or something...Once I'm done bitching, I may look back and decide that I dont want it out there anymore.

I used to be a lot more open around this place. Now suddenly I have to be guarded about what I say...This place used to be therapeutic... along with the jokes... Now, If I bitch about something, or even bring up something happy, then someone brings up some negativity into it thats usually irrelivant to what the heck I was talking about in the first place!!!

Perfect example...:
http://www.gathering...ead.php?t=47957

This is exactly how I have been feeling lately around here-- I am starting to feel like what's the point.:undecided:

I love alot of you still here, I also might add that I have made alot of friends here who don't come around anymore for similar reasons:dunno:

#95 Luna

Luna
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,784 posts
  • LocationDirty Jerze

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:21 PM

right? the vagina board has only been referenced here about 2,000 times :lol:

dont try to use logic with the people of the vadge.... instead go for an emotional, guilt-ridden, nonsensical approach like I tried. aka 'speaking in vagina'. :lol:

Posted Image

You're lucky you live in LI fella :joker:

#96 Hez

Hez
  • VibeTribe
  • 929 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:23 PM

in all fairness, it was an awesome pic of Calvin & Hobbes...

...tho' the toilet seat was awesome, too.

and the thread you posted it in shouldn't have been nuked. you didn't even get a warning.

Yeah, it seems there is a lot of picking and choosing around these parts for those with administrative capabilities......

having been on these boards since they started, it seems like we now have babysitters and not "guides"....it's.... well.... ridiculous IMO :plain:

#97 sarah b.

sarah b.
  • VibeTribe
  • 74,096 posts
  • LocationRockland and Long Island, NY

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:23 PM

that was completely uncalled for :rolleyes: for someone that often tells people how to post and take it to pm you should follow your own advice

If you mean me, I took it to PM more than once and asked him to lay off of Tim, and he didn't. If I thought Tim would have any problem whatsoever with me posting that, I wouldn't have posted it.

#98 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 32,026 posts
  • LocationSouthern Colorado

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:25 PM

I think hoagie is using the Jack's name to post. :lol:

#99 insolent cur

insolent cur

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 471 posts