Photo

do absolutely nothing, get logged out!!!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 jnjn

jnjn
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,991 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:00 PM

lolnewandimprovedmessageboard :rolling:

#2 capt_morgan

capt_morgan
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,607 posts
  • Locationatlantic ocean

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:03 PM

i still dont have a star wars laser beam theme :rolleyes:

ive been waiting...and waiting....and waiting....and waiting...and waiting....and waiting....and waiting...and waiting....and waiting....and waiting...and waiting....and waiting....and waiting...and waiting....and waiting....and waiting...and waiting....and waiting....and waiting...and waiting....and waiting....and waiting...and waiting....and waiting....and waiting...and waiting....and waiting....and waiting...and waiting....and waiting....and waiting...and waiting....and waiting....and waiting...and waiting....and waiting....and waiting...and waiting....and waiting....and waiting...and waiting....and waiting....and waiting...and waiting....and waiting....and waiting...and waiting....and waiting....and waiting...and waiting....and waiting....and waiting...and waiting....and waiting....and waiting...and waiting....and waiting....and waiting...and waiting....and waiting....and waiting..and waiting....and waiting....and waiting...and waiting....and waiting....and waiting...and waiting....and waiting....and waiting...and waiting....and waiting....and waiting....and waiting....and waiting....and waiting...and waiting....and waiting....and waiting...and waiting....and waiting....and waiting...and waiting....and waiting....and waiting..and waiting....and waiting....and waiting...and waiting....and waiting....and waiting...and waiting....and waiting....and waiting...and waiting....and waiting....and waiting....

#3 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,923 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:09 PM

A star wars laser beam theme? I'd be happy if the danged quote function works. You see how they get us? They tell us "it will be better", then they hand us a broken down clunker and our expectations hit the floor. We got LOLberalized. Kanger'd

#4 capt_morgan

capt_morgan
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,607 posts
  • Locationatlantic ocean

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:13 PM

so what the car dont run....check out this awesome bumpersticker :lol:

#5 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,923 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:21 PM

"Hey guys! Could you free up the bumper sticker as you push us to Vibes?
I paid good money for that sticker."

#6 jnjn

jnjn
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,991 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:23 PM

so what the car dont run....check out this awesome bumpersticker :lol:

:lol:

#7 Julius

Julius
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,508 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:31 PM

awwww quit yer bitchin! I can't hear my own over the sound of it!