Photo
- - - - -

Nucka's in a beautiful parking lot somewhere (obit)

• Please log in to reply
312 replies to this topic

#51 twilight dancer

twilight dancer
  • VibeTribe
  • 962 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:16 PM

rise up high, Nucka... <3

never had a chance to ever meet him in person- my thoughts go out to his friends and family...
much love <3

#52 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:17 PM

How do you fuckin assholes who gave him shit feel now?

#53 Creekie

Creekie
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,141 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:17 PM

Thanks Sarah.:heart:

Pixiebug, Misha....exactly. That's exactly how I'm feeling.:undecided:

#54 Shake Yer Bones

Shake Yer Bones
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,428 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:21 PM

I never met the fella, but his writing here always struck me as talented in a mad genius sort of way. He had a way, a way that set him apart. His honesty here wasn't always popular, but that honesty let you know where he stood. Nothing but respect for that. He seemed a tortured soul to me. Sad to see it pass after just 33 years. Peace and strength to his loved ones. This can't be easy.

#55 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:24 PM

so... the jokes about his book deal weren't that funny, now, were they?

this is such a shame. And some of you on here claim to be so supportive, and family, etc. Yet you treated him like a piece of shit.

Not only do I feel grief over this, but I'm angry that there were so many cold-hearted assholes on here who got their rocks off by busting on him.

In fact, one douche said to me yesterday that they wished I OD'd.

yeah, real family here.

Fuck you people. (you know who you are, I don't mean everyone)

#56 Wende

Wende
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,707 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:24 PM

Oh no! Holy wow! Oh my!

So sorry Nucka. I hope you are resting in peace now.:heart::heart::heart::heart:

#57 Moose

Moose
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,073 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:25 PM

How do you fuckin assholes who gave him shit feel now?

Plenty of people gave him shit because they actually gave a shit. This seems to be a concept you cannot grasp. Either pay your respects or GTFO of the thread but this is NOT the place to troll or soapbox.

#58 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:26 PM

Plenty of people gave him shit because they actually gave a shit. This seems to be a concept you cannot grasp. Either pay your respects or GTFO of the thread but this is NOT the place to troll or soapbox.

why don't you juggle my hairy nuts with your tongue you fucking douchenozzle

I'm sure Nucka would agree.

#59 Sunshower

Sunshower
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,455 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:30 PM

Just got a phone call from Royal telling me about Tim's passing. I never met him. I truly hope that he is at peace now. RIP Nucka:cry1::heart:

#60 Sugar_Mag

Sugar_Mag
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:30 PM

so... the jokes about his book deal weren't that funny, now, were they?

this is such a shame. And some of you on here claim to be so supportive, and family, etc. Yet you treated him like a piece of shit.

Not only do I feel grief over this, but I'm angry that there were so many cold-hearted assholes on here who got their rocks off by busting on him.

In fact, one douche said to me yesterday that they wished I OD'd.

yeah, real family here.

Fuck you people. (you know who you are, I don't mean everyone)

Can we please just leave one thread without drama, especially created by someone who loved Tim and is grieving over his death.

#61 Moose

Moose
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,073 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:31 PM

Have some class. This is a last respects thread.

#62 deadphan

deadphan
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:31 PM

Please stop dude. I'm sure Nucka would agree this isn't the place or time.:undecided:

#63 Sunshower

Sunshower
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,455 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:32 PM

Please keep this thread positive. Thank you.:heart:

#64 Erinisme

Erinisme
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,394 posts
  • LocationJersey Fresh

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:33 PM

can we please not get this thread locked?

He had some real friends on these boards, and they would like to mourn him. I belive you are one of them.

I never knew him in real life, nor really on these boards. I do feel the loss for those who knew him. From what I read he was a troubled man.

I hope this thread becomes a place to honor him. If you wanna bash those who weren't nice to him, start a new thread. You're entitled to your feelings...but let's not do it in here.

#65 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:33 PM

I'm proud to say that I was a friend of Tim.

I'm grieving over his death. This isn't a fucking joke.

I just felt the need to point out what assholes those who never even met him but gave him shit on here are.

In fact, their presence in this thread is nauseating.

#66 Sugar_Mag

Sugar_Mag
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:34 PM

I just felt the need to point out what assholes those who never even met him but gave him shit on here are.

Point it out to them through a PM. This is not the time nor place.

#67 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:37 PM

says who? Tim said whatever was on his mind. Why shouldn't I?

have you ever even met him?

I'm supposed to start a new thread or PM the several assholes who treated him like shit?

Fuck that and fuck you.

And I know that Tim would definitely agree with everything I'm saying.

#68 motti

motti
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:38 PM

I saw the things brody posted in response to tim, fucking hell peacefrog, brody called him out, because he thought he might be able to get through to him, not to mock him or wound him. this just isnt the time or place....

#69 deadphan

deadphan
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:40 PM

I never was an asshole to Tim and unfortunately never got to meet him but I'd be willing to bet that he wouldn't want you starting shit in this thread. I've met you in real life PeaceFrog, hung out with you quite a lot at Camp Bisco last year, and I know you're a good dude and this is coming out of frustration. But please please please don't ruin this thread for those people that really do care and loved him. People know what they did in the past, it's not your place or my place or anyone's place at this time to go around and call people out who maybe didn't treat Tim with much respect. Especially in this thread.
RIP NUCKA! :heart:

#70 Sugar_Mag

Sugar_Mag
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,674 posts

says who? Tim said whatever was on his mind. Why shouldn't I?

have you ever even met him?

I'm supposed to start a new thread or PM the several assholes who treated him like shit?

Fuck that and fuck you.

And I know that Tim would definitely agree with everything I'm saying.

Are you being serious right now? Stop. Don't tell me to fuck myself when all I'm trying to do is be respectful of the people reading this thread who don't want to deal with any boardie drama. And no, I never met Tim. I've only talked to him through the boards.

#71 Wende

Wende
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,707 posts

I've never seen you more disrespectful Chris.

Let there be peace in here. Tim isn't fighting anyone anymore.

Let it go, at least in this thread.

No more reaction from me. Just let it be.

#72 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 30,632 posts
  • LocationSouthern Colorado

Dear Tim,

I'm truly sorry if my words ever hurt you. Not much more I can say. RIP.

Perhaps this experience can help me to be a better person. :heart:

#73 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:42 PM

a little fuckin late, but better late than never...

and I'm not talking about just Brody. There are SEVERAL on here who treated him as if he were sub-human.

I don't have to name names. You know who you are. And I do feel this is the perfect time to say so.

#74 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:43 PM

respectful to whom?

Tim is gone. The time to respect him was when he was alive.

#75 Moose

Moose
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,073 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:43 PM

Just to clarify as I'd rather not be villainized for my candid and frank postings, many, many times when I posted to Tim I made it clear that I was posting to try to show him that he had the power to write and change and control his OWN story, not just the story of the characters in his writings.

RIP Tim.

#76 Sunshower

Sunshower
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,455 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:44 PM

Chris, I know you are angry. Please try to see that this IS disrespectful. No matter how you view it. It is. Would you start something with, say, Brody, if he attended Tim's service? Same thing. I know you are grieving. Please just keep this thread as an HONOR to Nucka. :heart:

#77 deadphan

deadphan
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:47 PM

respectful to whom?

Tim is gone. The time to respect him was when he was alive.

To Tim. You're being disrespectful to him and the people that loved and cared about him by doing this. I'm trying to remain calm and don't want this to escalate but you're really fucking pissing me off right now. Out of respect for the situation PLEASE CUT THE BULLSHIT.

RIP NUCKA :heart::heart:

#78 seany

seany
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,766 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:48 PM

Honestly, Chris - start a new thread if you need to vent...

#79 Karen

Karen
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,844 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:50 PM

RIP Nucka :heart:

#80 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 30,632 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:50 PM

Someone needs to please edit the vulgarities and personal attacks out of this thread. They're repugnant.

#81 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,667 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:52 PM

RIP Nucka

#82 Creekie

Creekie
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,141 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:52 PM

While I agree with everyone here that this should be a thread to honor Tim, I have to point out that

A. Everyone grieves in their own way, and of some of us come here to talk about our friendship or whatever in OUR OWN way, why aren't we tolerating the way Chris is grieving? Just because it's not the same? Why must we always impose the way we personally want to do things on others as the way they SHOULD be doing something?

B. Knowing Tim the way I did, I have to say Chris is right, he'd be saying what he thought. Weather we liked it or not.

C. Let's not turn this into some BS where we all fight with each other. PF is saying how he feels, it's a free country. No reason to argue. You feel your way, say it. Let him say his feelings.

#83 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 30,632 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:54 PM

While I agree with everyone here that this should be a thread to honor Tim, I have to point out that

A. Everyone grieves in their own way, and of some of us come here to talk about our friendship or whatever in OUR OWN way, why aren't we tolerating the way Chris is grieving? Just because it's not the same? Why must we always impose the way we personally want to do things on others as the way they SHOULD be doing something?

B. Knowing Tim the way I did, I have to say Chris is right, he'd be saying what he thought. Weather we liked it or not.

C. Let's not turn this into some BS where we all fight with each other. PF is saying how he feels, it's a free country. No reason to argue. You feel your way, say it. Let him say his feelings.

Sure, but a grown man saying "fuck you" to a young girl isn't right, especially when she's just an innocent bystander.

#84 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,667 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:55 PM

I have to laugh at the one time I ever really hung out with Nucka. It was in I believe Danbury after the Monkey Bar...or it might have been Albany. (Believe it or not...I used to go to lots of shows...even ones outside of CT!!! haha) Dee was there, too. He yelled at me for being too loud. Then Drew drooled on my sweatshirt after I licked a "wet floor" sign. :lmao:

#85 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,567 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:56 PM

RIPMr... Nucka :heart:

#86 Queen Noodle

Queen Noodle
  • VibeTribe
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:57 PM

i knew tim briefly...but i do get your message...there are a lot of people who talked shit about him, ignored him because of his problems...but...find a place in your heart to let this thread be a positive loving place for tim, i know he struggled for it everyday of his life

#87 Slabbidy Blodahead

Slabbidy Blodahead
  • VibeTribe
  • 338 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:59 PM

RIP Tim. Amy and I met him a few times at festivals, and he was always cool with us. This is a sad loss. I'm sorry for folks like Sarah & Chris, who were friends with him...and sorry for Tim's family. Here's to hoping he's in a peaceful place now.

#88 Creekie

Creekie
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,141 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 11:04 PM

Sure, but a grown man saying "fuck you" to a young girl isn't right, especially when she's just an innocent bystander.

didn't say it was.

I just pointed out that for now that Tim's gone, we want to honor him respectfully and all that..and HE HIMSELF would be the first to point out what he believed to be BS. (weather he was correct or not)

I'm not getting into it, I just merely wanted to point out that what used to happen when Tim opened his mouth with an unpopular opinion is exactly what's happening now.
That's all.

And, seriously? I'm someone's mom, and I often talk about her, and how I love her and all that, how would you (or anyone) ever think I would condone telling a young girl to fuck off or whatever?

You don't know me, don't put words in my mouth, I can speak for myself, and i'd have said it was cool to tell kid to fuck off if I thought so...

all I was pointing out and saying was to be tolerant, and give EVERYONE the respect you think we should give Tim,something that didn't always happen when he was alive. deserved or not.

AND I love everyone here, I'm not vilifying anyone. I love Brody a lot, I love PF, and I loved Nucka. (and everyone else who sparred over stuff. they are my family, and I love them)
Doesn't mean I always agree, but I love them and respect their opinions,and feel they have the right to say what they think, and that everyone should have the same right. That's how Tim would be.

EDIT.....didn't know that was you, my friend, and you DO know me, and know where I'm coming from. damn Halloween name changes.

#89 insolent cur

insolent cur

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 282 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 11:05 PM

it's time to take a step back.

everyone grieves differently.

#90 little frog

little frog
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 11:12 PM

Peace Tim .. hopefully he can find some now :heart: .. i know he struggled to find it in this world.

#91 Jodi

Jodi
  • VibeTribe
  • 112 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 11:31 PM

RIP Nucka

#92 mule64

mule64
  • VibeTribe
  • 356 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 11:32 PM

Such a shame, RIP Nucka, I hope your are finding peacebeyond this life.

#93 Julius

Julius
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,435 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 11:46 PM

He lost the will to live a few months ago, maybe even a year. So sad.

#94 CreekFreek

CreekFreek
  • VibeTribe
  • 850 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 12:04 AM

Wow. Very sad news.

My heart goes out to his friends and family.

#95 Mr_Pat

Mr_Pat

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 7,012 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 12:07 AM

Wow I just found out...

RIP my friend...

#96 sarah b.

sarah b.
  • VibeTribe
  • 73,762 posts
  • LocationRockland and Long Island, NY

Posted 10 October 2010 - 12:43 AM

His myspace: http://www.myspace.com/stumbles714 It has some older blog entries and pics.

Posted Image

#97 nancykind

nancykind

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 15,424 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 12:47 AM

RIP Tim :heart:

#98 deadheadskier

deadheadskier
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,999 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 12:47 AM

RIP Nucka

Condolences to his friends and family, especially his mom and dad. I can think of no sadder thing in life than a parent having to say goodbye to their child.

#99 Geminimoon

Geminimoon
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 01:07 AM

:sad: : heart: RIP

#100 FellowTraveler

FellowTraveler
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,727 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 01:17 AM

RIP Tim:heart: