Photo

Don't miss Little Jimmy @ Vibes on Saturday.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LostsailorVT

LostsailorVT
  • VibeTribe
  • 119 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:08 PM

Hey Now! I wanted to give you a heads-up on this one.

My friend, Jimmy Lawroski "Little Jimmy" will be playing a set on the Vibes Teen stage on Saturday at noon. He Rocks! Check it out. You'll be glad you did.

Jimmy has played solo, with his own band, and with other line-ups.Opening the Stone Pony for bands like 7-Walkers, and Keller Williams. He recently closed the Pony after Moe last time they were in town. He has joined Splintered Sunlight on stage and has also played with Donn Jean and the Zen Tricksters. Donna even laid down some vocal tracks in his first CD, Little Jimmmy and Midnight Son. Pretty freakin' cool for an eleven year old kid.

I can't say enough goo about Jimmy. Get to know him. If you are in NJ, be sure to check him out. You can often find him playing around the Asbury Park area at places like the Stone Pony, The Wonder Bar, The Saint and The Press Room.

I'll remind you when it gets closer. See you there. Here is a recent video from The Stone Pony.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.c...bed/LsbpwDDCn2U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#2 LostsailorVT

LostsailorVT
  • VibeTribe
  • 119 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:09 PM

I tried to embed the video. Here is a link. Any help?

#3 LostsailorVT

LostsailorVT
  • VibeTribe
  • 119 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:10 PM

Oh, that's how. Never mind.

#4 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 31,237 posts
  • LocationSouthern Colorado

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:25 PM