Photo

How to make your entry into Boardie Camping easier...

Shameless Promotion

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 Depends

Depends
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,044 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 01:46 PM

Wear one of these:
Posted Image

The will identify you as a custy of the highest order.

#2 B. Diddy

B. Diddy
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,812 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 01:47 PM

If the wings had been smaller and not said 'BOARDIE' I think you'd have something there... ;)

#3 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,319 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:02 PM

How do I get ahold of one of these secret boardie camping entry easers? :mrgreen:

#4 Depends

Depends
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,044 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:11 PM

How do I get ahold of one of these secret boardie camping entry easers? :mrgreen:

Oh, it is so easy. A small $15 donation (2/$25) to the "Feed Malcolm's Kids Fund" will get you these entry easers. They will be delivered by a uniformed government employee. A simple PM to me will start the ball rolling.

Did I mention that they make great gifts? A real sign of affection.
Wearing wings also increases your chances of winning the lottery.

#5 Depends

Depends
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,044 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:12 PM

But hurry. Supplies are limited to what seems like 10,000 sitting in my garage... :lol:

#6 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,319 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:14 PM

these entry easers.

Huh. KY is a lot cheaper. Way less heady though.

#7 Depends

Depends
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,044 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:18 PM

Huh. KY is a lot cheaper. Way less heady though.

Buy enough wings, and I'll throw in a jumbo size Astroglide
Posted Image

#8 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,319 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:23 PM

:lmao:

Ser Biz...Depends is a really good dude, and is sittin' on :eek1: a ton of Boardie wings that he got stuck with because he wanted to do a nice thing for this community. If you don't have wings, please consider buyin' some.

It will feed his children. And if you buy enough, you get free lube.

#9 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,319 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:24 PM

HIs kids are tired of eating lube, so please give generously.

#10 Depends

Depends
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,044 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:26 PM

It got them off eatin' paint chips....

#11 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,319 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:30 PM

mmmm, chip's n' dip!

#12 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 27,001 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:08 PM

I'm claiming het-an-bruh.

#13 B. Diddy

B. Diddy
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,812 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:14 PM

Let me just say I own 2 pairs of those things. :D

#14 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,319 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:17 PM

I own a few myself. They make fine gestures of affection. Even if it requires a little explanation in the giving. :lol:

#15 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 9,778 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:21 PM

i own several of the green and one of the blue
the blue one lives on my festie purse strap just below my terrapin turtle wings
the green ones havent landed anywhere permanent yet...i wanted to wear them on my hat but its fabric not canvas so the wings are too heavy
but that is neither here nor there...
please help malcolm out and get yer wings! he was left holding the bag after boardizens ordered them, he fronted the cash, then boardizens never came through with the cash
so good karma comes with each purchase :wink:
i would buy more but i am vastly underemployed and blow my wad on vip :lol:
plus i am not a huge fan of red :dunno:

but if i had the cash i would buy a pair just to give to someone and make their day :jump:

#16 BHB

BHB
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,904 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:27 PM

I remember when you had to earn boardie wings. You had to do something heady like get banned for personal attacks, post an actual self-shot in the Sexy Pics thread or sleep with a Vibe Guide.

now all you need is a screen name and a PM. I think I even saw someone wearing one during free cuddles in the rape tent. :coffee:

#17 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 9,778 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:30 PM

i thought you earned them by playing the "6 degrees of sarah bee" game? :huh:

(of course, around here you only need like 2 or 3 degrees :lol: )

#18 gdradio

gdradio
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:37 PM

guys

Boardie Wings arent to be bought, or put on yourself.
You earn wings by bringing your energy to the board scene day in day out, letting your light shine, and proving time after time that you are FAMILY. Just by being a solid kid.

Boardie Wings are a big deal, and i didnt even understand that until i got pinned. Having a pair of boardie wings on you does a lot for you. Regardless of the few sketch kids who either have spent to much time on tour or bought their boardie wings and pinned themselves, when someone sees you have your boardie wings, they know youve been around a minute and that your trustworthy, and most importantly, that you are family.
It took me years to get my boardie wings and i didnt even realize i was being watched and that i was wanted.

Mine were worn for years by the kid who pinned me before they where put on me.

Having boardie wings and all that comes with it really has nothing to do with the gotv board, its about family, and what this scene is all about at its heart. It says a lot for a person if they have their boardie wings.

#19 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,319 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:40 PM

Pass the oj, Rev.

#20 Terrapin Station

Terrapin Station
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,730 posts
  • LocationDirectly south of Seaside Park..across the sound

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:41 PM

:rolling:

#21 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 9,778 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:41 PM

i plan on pinning someone special this year :mrgreen:

#22 gdradio

gdradio
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:43 PM

Tim, My pinning was a huge deal, and happened the night after Vibes '07 after everyone left and our kids got permission to stay at Seaside Park for a few days and clean up. Camp was kicking, a few off our kids where in the kitchen getting dinner ready, some kids where getting the fire started, and me and Summer and few others where out on a groundscore mission. This was just after the sun went down, we where walking up to camp (camp goodness sponsered by cookies, that is!!!) when 7-8 of our kids are walking towards me with this distinct look on their face. Now, about my actual pinning... Catch me in the real world sometime, ill tell you over a bowl, but something like that is just to personal to discuss over the internet. Lets just say it was special. I will say this, after i got pinned, Summer gives me this huge kiss and is like "baby you deserved that."
After i got pinned we all had a huge celebration. It was a special time. We had a huge family dinner, and after dinner a sheet was put in a bottle of orange juice and everyone was ceremonially dropped by the Rev.

#23 Terrapin Station

Terrapin Station
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,730 posts
  • LocationDirectly south of Seaside Park..across the sound

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:44 PM

You forgot to add that a pin purchase also comes with a free hurricane or beer and can be redeemed in Banned Camp.

Oh, it is so easy. A small $15 donation (2/$25) to the "Feed Malcolm's Kids Fund" will get you these entry easers. They will be delivered by a uniformed government employee. A simple PM to me will start the ball rolling.

Did I mention that they make great gifts? A real sign of affection.
Wearing wings also increases your chances of winning the lottery.

#24 Depends

Depends
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,044 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:53 PM

You forgot to add that a pin purchase also comes with a free hurricane or beer and can be redeemed in Banned Camp.

Yes indeed. Banned Camp will have plenny of hurricanes and beer.

#25 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,319 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:11 PM

Tim, My pinning was a huge deal, and happened the night after Vibes '07 after everyone left and our kids got permission to stay at Seaside Park for a few days and clean up. Camp was kicking, a few off our kids where in the kitchen getting dinner ready, some kids where getting the fire started, and me and Summer and few others where out on a groundscore mission. This was just after the sun went down, we where walking up to camp (camp goodness sponsered by cookies, that is!!!) when 7-8 of our kids are walking towards me with this distinct look on their face. Now, about my actual pinning... Catch me in the real world sometime, ill tell you over a bowl, but something like that is just to personal to discuss over the internet. Lets just say it was special. I will say this, after i got pinned, Summer gives me this huge kiss and is like "baby you deserved that."
After i got pinned we all had a huge celebration. It was a special time. We had a huge family dinner, and after dinner a sheet was put in a bottle of orange juice and everyone was ceremonially dropped by the Rev.

:mrgreen:

#26 Speckta

Speckta
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,111 posts
  • LocationQueens, NY

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:11 PM

I already gots 2 of those on my hat (and a third pair was stolen out of my unlocked car in front of my apartment in Boston).

I guess what I'm getting is, I want a boardie fast lane.

#27 KrisNYG

KrisNYG
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,152 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:49 PM

:rolling:

#28 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,800 posts
  • LocationAbove The Waves

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:51 PM

I bought one of those pins years ago. it's sat on my desk ever since. :lol:

#29 KittyRocks

KittyRocks
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,062 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:00 PM

i ate something called anal ease once. it was an accident.

#30 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,319 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:16 PM

I put shaving cream from a tube on my toothbrush once...I see how my accident happened. Yours, well, I dunno. :lol:

#31 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,147 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:38 PM

did it still work?!? :eek:

you don't have to answer that

#32 KittyRocks

KittyRocks
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,062 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:39 PM

lulz... i was at a "sex toy party" where they show you all sorts of stuff to potentially buy. so they give us these little rubber penises and passed around all sorts of flavored lubes and ure supposed to put a drop of lube on ur little penis and then lick it off. kind of gross really but anyway RIGHT after passing around all the lubes they pass around anal ease... i put the stuff in my mouth and right away knew something was horribly wrong bc my mouth went super numb. turns out its the same thing the dentist uses to numb you for a shot so that helped me freak a bit less....

#33 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,147 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:48 PM

remind me to ask the dentist for a non Anal ease numbing agent...if that fucker has that shit in his cupboards I'm finding a new dentist!!!

#34 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,319 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:50 PM

Actually very similar, the way our accidents happened. :lol:

#35 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 23,166 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:34 PM

I remember when you had to earn boardie wings. You had to do something heady like get banned for personal attacks, post an actual self-shot in the Sexy Pics thread or sleep with a Vibe Guide.

now all you need is a screen name and a PM. I think I even saw someone wearing one during free cuddles in the rape tent. :coffee:

Yeah, I was pinning repeat cuddlers. :wink:

#36 Speckta

Speckta
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,111 posts
  • LocationQueens, NY

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:39 PM

Then I'm pretty sure that according to BHB's logic I earned all 3 of my sets, and would like my money back...

#37 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 20,258 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:29 PM

Wait a sec... you don't have to flash anyone to get a pin? :bang:

#38 Depends

Depends
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,044 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:49 PM

Wait a sec... you don't have to flash anyone to get a pin? :bang:

Depends. You want a free one?

#39 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,436 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:05 PM

:boardie: <-- I have this old school pin. This is still on my Mets visor and usual hat for shows.

#40 Jersey Thug

Jersey Thug
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,359 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:45 PM

:boardie: <-- I have this old school pin.

i have this one too (and it's still my favorite) as well as the wings Mr. Pat had made before you did these...the ones without "BOARDIE" on them.

i do think that (unless the end product was different from what was described prior) anyboardie that agreed to buy wings from you should follow through. a commitment is a commitment and should be honored.

#41 Ginger Snap

Ginger Snap
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,870 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:09 PM

:clapping:

#42 Depends

Depends
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,044 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:52 PM

i have this one too (and it's still my favorite) as well as the wings Mr. Pat had made before you did these...the ones without "BOARDIE" on them.

i do think that (unless the end product was different from what was described prior) anyboardie that agreed to buy wings from you should follow through. a commitment is a commitment and should be honored.

its a rather long story that I would rather noy repeat. noone directly committed to me, but rather another party. Distribution fell apart and a couple of boardies tried to save the day. in the end, a couple of boardies were out some significant dollars, and I ended up with the inventory, or rather some of the inventory. then out of that, I sent wings to people that paid, and never received. money that comes in is or will be split between those that lost. none of us will break even. there are zero hard feelings to any current boardies. mamy of whom have spent their hard earned money to try to get us out of the hole.
there is a lot to the story, but I won't name names. I have spoken to the other boardie, and we just want to get this past us.

#43 nikkiblue

nikkiblue
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,225 posts
  • LocationLong Island

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:12 AM

What an awesome story!

Mr. Pat gave me mine. I miss him!!!

#44 Depends

Depends
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,044 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:15 AM

Mr. Pat gave me mine. I miss him!!!

he was very generous.

#45 Ginger Snap

Ginger Snap
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,870 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:16 AM

I'm in for one. :grin:

#46 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,647 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:17 AM

:bouncey:

#47 IT_Buzz

IT_Buzz
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:22 AM

I love my Boardie Wings an I look forward to Depends giving me 3 more pair for me gurl and me little gurls (ages 9 and 5... oh, how my heart melts). It is going to be an epic Vibes this year and I look forward to experiencing it with me Boardie Friends!

#48 gdradio

gdradio
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:33 AM

my boardie wings got stolen at wormtown last year actually

hope to replace them

#49 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 20,258 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 04:45 PM

Depends. You want a free one?

How do you think I got all of mine to begin with?

#50 CTMuleman

CTMuleman
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,985 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:00 PM

I used to have many :rolleyes: