Anxiety.

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Lazy Lightning

Lazy Lightning
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,236 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:17 PM

Ugh, I've been feeling all anxious these past few days.

I know the cure: Get out and move. Meditate. Create.

I'm going to get on all of that after I wrap my day at werk, but in the meantime, I am struggling with feeling okay with what I've got. I have a roof over my head, we have enough food to eat. I have a sexy loving husband and an awesome playful dog, and both of them make me laugh.

But today, I dunno... I'm soaking in some crappy anxiety. It's like I just need someone to tell me that it's all going to be okay.

I know that it will all work out, but today I'm just not feeling it. Having trouble looking at the bright spots, having trouble looking at what we have accomplished thus far and seeing it as an actual accomplishment.

Okay, I needed to vent and put that out there with people I feel safe expressing it with. People who I know work thru their troubles in a positive manner. Thank you for listening. Going to take Pogo out into the forest now, the forest always helps ease my mind. Love, too.

I can make anything I want happen, I just have to actually DO it. So it's time to start DOING IT. Put aside my fears and make stuff happen. Use this anxiety for good, just need to channel it properly.

Wish me fortune. I feel like I need to support of family and friends. :heart:

#2 mountain mama

mountain mama
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:55 PM

((((Lola)))) anti-anxiety vibes to you, honey!

#3 scarfire

scarfire
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,415 posts
  • Locationmatzah pizza

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:07 PM

a walk in the forest with your dog does wonders, lightning. i do it everyday!

#4 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,374 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:55 PM

:heart:

#5 Karen

Karen
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,936 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:45 PM

Good fortune to you friend! :heart:

With all the changes in the past year, of course you have some anxiety... Now is the time to make what you want to happen, happen! I've been experiencing a bit of anxiety since I've been on this sabbatical of sorts and I remind myselt to use that energy to make the most of this time to nurture me, my ideas, my plans and my family.

Love ya Lola!

#6 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,774 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:00 PM

I know the feeling. I've been very :panic: myself lately.

#7 Lazy Lightning

Lazy Lightning
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,236 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:27 PM

Thanks for the love and perspective, folks - I am remembering to breathe.

You're right, Karen - there have been some major upheavals in my life this year, and even tho it is by choice and exciting, it can be unsettling. Sometimes I forget that this *is* a big deal.

getting out and walking is a big help. Forunately, that's part of my gig toda. So, I am going to go out and walk around town and visit with some of our downtown merchants and enjoy some sunshine and remember that everything is and is going to be all right.

I send peacfule vibes to all else who're managing anxiety right now. We'll all pull thru. :heart:

#8 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,774 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:07 PM

Move a muscle, change a thought. :smile:

#9 Eco

Eco
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationFoxboro MA

Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:09 AM

I have a sexy loving husband and an awesome playful dog, and both of them make me laugh.

That sentence made me laugh.....sorry twisted mind. Work on the laughing part...it's the cure....other than that some natural herbs that will make you laugh.....find humor in everything....

#10 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,885 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:18 AM

((((Lola))))

I'm gonna sound like a Brother Jason cult weenie, but the more I cultivate gratitude in my life, the smaller fear gets in it. Mostly.

#11 Karen

Karen
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,936 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 04:26 AM

Move a muscle, change a thought. :smile:

This :thup:

#12 Lazy Lightning

Lazy Lightning
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,236 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 04:31 PM

My heart is feeling full again.

Last night I met a friend and her new beau for dinner. We had lots of great conversation and I was able to get outside of my own head during that time... When the bill arrived, she took care of it before I even had the chance - that was a nice surprise! Then we walked around town looking at some art, and then parted ways and I had some solo wandering and had the chance to breathe it all in - how truly fortunate I really am (not that I ever forget that, but sometimes it just doesn't cut thru the blues) how we are living where we CHOSE to live, how amazing and vibrant the community here really is, how the warm night air felt like silk on my skin... Ah, I remember this!

Today Tyler is helping a friend relocate his elderly mother up to Vermont, I got all my okra seedlings planted, (grow, grow, grow little guys!) and now I have the house along to draw and be creative and even do a little (sigh - it's gotta be done) cleaning.

I'm finding peace with what was concerning me these past few days rather than letting it overwhelm me. There are still hurdles and obstacles, but I feel better able to process them now. I am thankful for feeling thankful!

Thank you for listening, friends.

#13 Karen

Karen
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,936 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 05:55 PM

:)

#14 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,574 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:27 PM

Everything is okay and is going to be okay. :heart:

Wishing you good fortune, strength, fortitude, knowing, confidence, prosperity, love & inner peace.

You are most welcome to come for a visit any time, whether for a few minutes, hours or days. :smile:

#15 Lazy Lightning

Lazy Lightning
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,236 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 11:27 AM

That would be lovely.

I'll see to it that we make that happen this summer. And of course, you are always welcome here, as well.

Thank you. :heart:

#16 Royal

Royal
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,276 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:08 AM

Lola i hope that in the time since these posts have faded away to warm memories. Remember that God created you, me and matt in his own image. His love will shine on you even if you don't worship him. Be well Lola you are a beautiful spirit.