11 replies to this topic

#1 Occifer Boland

Occifer Boland
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,499 posts
  • LocationHazlet, NJ

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:34 AM

Completely, True story...
it was March 2000.. i was living my final year at Seton Hall University.. my fraternity had 3 houses off campus.. 2 were frequented most. First there was the stereotypical Kegs and Jungle Juice party(similar to Hurricane) house.. and then there was the Stoner house... the third, well.. never went there.. smart kids.. Anyway, so my evening began at the Jungle Juice party. Things began to go south as i was funneling the juice. I stumble over to the stoner house.. i check and test on their produce.. and had some shots.. next thing i remember, i am being walked back to campus by 2 of our pledges.. i remember getting to my room.. My bed was bunked up above 2 desks... Climbing up there was clearly not an option. So i crashed on the couch. Not long after, i puke in my room-mates Met's Garbage can.. not such a bad thing..lol. I, then, decide i need to change into some pajama shorts.. i open the appropriate drawar, and proceed to whip out the little Occifer.. and as i spray onto all of my shorts, my room-mate wakes up and scream, "Boland, What the Ef are you doing!!!!??!!" I turn my head, stare back at him.. and say.. "just a little Pee pee... Pikachu!!! "
Morning comes, i kinda forgot... went to classes all day... came back mid afternoon to a barrel of insults and laughter from my suitemates.... i was hoping it was a bad dream... opened my drawar.. the clothes all soaked.. roll of quarters later, the clothes were cleaned.

Not super exciting, i know.. Where are some odd places you have done the Piss?

#2 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 30,743 posts
  • LocationSouthern Colorado

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:43 AM

:lol:

#3 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,148 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:45 AM

I'm somewhere between being grossed out & laughing my head off. That's a great story. :lol:

Nowhere terribly odd for me. Just the typical assortment of spots in festival woods, random parking lots and the like.

#4 Occifer Boland

Occifer Boland
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,499 posts
  • LocationHazlet, NJ

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:50 AM

i apologize if anyone is grossed out... it's not like i put the clothes on.. or did anything too nasty... i just thought i would share that story to get it off my chest, since we are all family here.

#5 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 30,743 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:50 AM

It's not like you dropped a douglas in there...

#6 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,148 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:52 AM

i apologize if anyone is grossed out... it's not like i put the clothes on.. or did anything too nasty... i just thought i would share that story to get it off my chest, since we are all family here.

Oh, I know... but I'm just thinking about you waking up & realizing you have a drawerful of pissed on clothes. Its nasty and hysterical all at the same time. :lol:

#7 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 30,743 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:53 AM

Posted Image

#8 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,254 posts
  • LocationAbove The Waves

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:53 AM

While at Drew I once awoke to the site of my buddy peeing in our Papasan

#9 Smiles

Smiles
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:16 AM

when i was 8 I pee'd in the Lego bucket. not sure why. But I forgot about it until 2 weeks later when a friend came over to play with Legos.

anyone who has played with legos knows the only way to do it is dump the whole bucket on the carpet. :lol:

i didn't get in trouble oddly enough. my mom washed them in the bathtub and the bucket sits in my kitchen today.

anyone wanna come play with legos?

#10 Occifer Boland

Occifer Boland
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,499 posts
  • LocationHazlet, NJ

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:14 PM

hey smiles, at least you were 8 years old... i was 22 at the time of my incident............... and DHJ, great pic!!

#11 Sneaker_Pumpernickel

Sneaker_Pumpernickel
  • VibeTribe
  • 221 posts
  • LocationNew Milford In the NJ

Posted 17 July 2012 - 06:04 PM

guy in my college house, drunk/slept walked over to the stairs, went up a few and peed down them.. a different night he drunk/slept walked to the oven, pissed in it....closed the door.....turned it on... and went back to bed. :bed:

oh and He now works for homelad security

#12 foo

foo
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:18 PM

Once my brother came home drunk...peed in the hamper then turned around & put his clothes in the toilet!!

I had a party once and a friend woke up from the couch and walked to the front door and started to pee... Someone at the party who didn't know the pee person looks at me :shocked: I was just happy he opened the screen door and didn't pee on it!