On tour with no opiates

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 BAKD

BAKD
  • VibeTribe
  • 465 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 01:14 AM

but have been using other typical tour mind alteration medication."Maybe you had too much too fast",not at all.!!!
I know us addicts can say everything right in meetings but I cant seem to steer clear of ALL tour meds.
Staying away from my drug of choice is hard enough but what can I do?I dont ever over step my bounderies with any type of drugs and have been focused with mind and body.I feel Ive come to senses again with help from Land Sky Desert(no,I am not one of those Land Sky Desert cults)but do believe there is profound meaning to it.
What do you guys think ?Am I at the beginning of the end again?

#2 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 23,233 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 09:00 PM

I missed seeing you at Vibes, just hope you are taking care of yourself and attending to your family.

Much love and light. :heart:

#3 BAKD

BAKD
  • VibeTribe
  • 465 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 08:39 PM

I missed seeing you at Vibes, just hope you are taking care of yourself and attending to your family.

Much love and light. :heart:

Thanks Teo,just trying my best,its all I can do

#4 George

George
  • VibeTribe
  • 377 posts
  • LocationGlendora,NJ

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:19 PM

Only you can judge yourself. As for me, I choose to live drug and alchohol free. It's a way of life for me. I have to be honest, sometimes there are things I miss. However, I know that no matter what my intentions are I'm an all or nothing person. For ME it would just be amatter of time. That being said. I f it's working for youand you feel safe then who am I to judge,If you have doubts then perhaps you should rethink the situation. Anyway, have a good tour and follow your conscious.

#5 BAKD

BAKD
  • VibeTribe
  • 465 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 03:42 PM

Only you can judge yourself. As for me, I choose to live drug and alchohol free. It's a way of life for me. I have to be honest, sometimes there are things I miss. However, I know that no matter what my intentions are I'm an all or nothing person. For ME it would just be amatter of time. That being said. I f it's working for youand you feel safe then who am I to judge,If you have doubts then perhaps you should rethink the situation. Anyway, have a good tour and follow your conscious.

Thanks.This is what I need to hear.:heart:

#6 sarah b.

sarah b.
  • VibeTribe
  • 74,086 posts
  • LocationRockland and Long Island, NY

Posted 15 August 2010 - 10:26 AM

I'm glad you feel you've come to your senses again, however you define that for you. Everyone defines that for themselves differently.

#7 Beany

Beany
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 01:05 AM

I think so. :heart:
Just my opinion, no one elses, no judging here.
I love you BAKD. I also love CLEAR.

#8 BAKD

BAKD
  • VibeTribe
  • 465 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 08:46 AM

Thanks Sarah Thanks Beany
old scholl boardies:Phishfolk:

#9 CharlieHarper

CharlieHarper
  • VibeTribe
  • 592 posts