- - - - -

In need of a new life

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 LadyJ

LadyJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 336 posts
  • Locationin the hearts and souls of those who love me and Weymouth, Massachusetts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:40 PM

i can't take the stress anymore, i got fired today and i feel like i'm the biggest screw up piece of sht walking the earth. i feel like i'm never going to move out my house and make a normal life for myself and i'm at the point that it ruined my vibes this year. i don't know what to do with myself anymore all i want is to be happy like everyone else but like says no not for you........i don't understand why karma keeps bitting me in the ass i didn't do anything wrong. what can i do to fix this?

#2 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,637 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:49 PM

I can relate.
All the advice I can offer is; happiness is a journey, not a destination.

Keep learning, loving and growing. We all "get there" in due time. :smile:

#3 LadyJ

LadyJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 336 posts
  • Locationin the hearts and souls of those who love me and Weymouth, Massachusetts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:54 PM

I can relate.
All the advice I can offer is; happiness is a journey, not a destination.

Keep learning, loving and growing. We all "get there" in due time. :smile:

thank you, it just hurt me this weekend that everyone was so happy and i was a ball of stress and sadness. then to top it off i get fired today. i'm just going to have to keep on walking down the trail and hope to find some peace.

#4 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,637 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:59 PM

thank you, it just hurt me this weekend that everyone was so happy and i was a ball of stress and sadness. then to top it off i get fired today. i'm just going to have to keep on walking down the trail and hope to find some peace.

"If youre going thru hell, keep going."

:smile:

#5 LadyJ

LadyJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 336 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:16 PM

i will try but my feet are burning

#6 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,637 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:26 PM

Noone said it would be easy, they only promised it would be worth it.
:heart:

#7 sarah b.

sarah b.
  • VibeTribe
  • 74,025 posts
  • LocationRockland and Long Island, NY

Posted 06 August 2010 - 10:04 PM

That's one of my favorite quotes. :)

#8 djinn_n_juice

djinn_n_juice
  • VibeTribe
  • 562 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 01:23 AM

pretty much a newb here, but ran across this thread and have to open my yap...I was in your shoes until about two months ago...I was really reaching the end of my rope, couldn't find work for over a year after rashly quitting my last job...I listened to all the lame "hang in there" advice, but was getting tired of feeling like I was an object of pity...was questioning my karma, why was this all happening, since I think I live a pretty decent life and have done no harm to others...but back to the lame advice, keep listening to it, and know it comes from people wishing you well and not pitying you...keep plugging away, something will give, probably just at the moment you feel you absolutely, positively can't take anymore...what worked for me is finding the one thing that truly gives me bliss (for me it was taking up cooking in earnest again)...from there I figured what I wanted to do (open a food service business and do things my way)...from there the universe kicked a door wide open for me (a food trailer business for sale at a price that was almost too good to be true, but wasn't)...no doubt in my mind that, if you look at this as an opportunity to reflect and re-focus, you will come out the other side stronger and moving in a direction that will make you truly happy...best wishes for you, and I hope you're at least feeling somewhat better than when you started this thread

#9 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,990 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 11:55 PM

When we need change, whether we are aware of it or not, it will happen. :heart:

#10 LadyJ

LadyJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 336 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 03:13 AM

thank you all is ok for now but i am still questioning things about myself,i have to remind myself that everyone has or has had some of the same problems that i do and they turn out ok. i'm just gonna keep on hiking untlil i reach the summit of life. karma does extreamly strange things, some i understand others i don't. i realize things sometimes happen to teach you something. it's just really hard ( at the time) to know how to deal with it. i am a ball of stress all the time and i do my best to try to deal with it but i think if i felt better about my self and my life it might be a lil easier. not sure.....
anyway thank you all for the <3 and i send it right back.

#11 sarah b.

sarah b.
  • VibeTribe
  • 74,025 posts
  • LocationRockland and Long Island, NY

Posted 15 August 2010 - 11:25 AM

check out a book called Radical Acceptance, by Tara Brach, or tarabrach.com, if you want.

#12 musicmomma

musicmomma
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,971 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 02:33 PM

:heart:

#13 thegoodwife

thegoodwife
  • VibeTribe
  • 67 posts
  • LocationLong Island

Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:29 PM

you make your own destiny and it's not a saying because it isnt true - one door closes and another opens. The best for you is still out there! Dont be afraid to make a major change in yourself, your attitude, your hair, do something for yourself and don't look back. keep your eyes and ears open, network the shit out of everyone you know and go to places that you never were to before. you will surprise yourself and find out that other people knew all along that you were a superstar. the only failure is not standing up and going for it! its ok to be scared. be courageous. if you don't like "IT" speak up. You WILL be o.k. hang in there (p.s. you do NOT have to do everything all at once! LOL).