Photo

Bella Terra Festival 2012 Lineup news...

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 hoagie

hoagie
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,454 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:35 PM

This is a really fun small festival that some of you might be thinking about hitting this year. Here is some early information that is reliable, regarding the lineup on 8/17:

Newton Crosby
Chronicles
Melvin Seals & JGB
Suckerpunch (featuring Aaron and Brownie, Jamie from New Deal, and Mike from Lotus)

:fistpump:

http://bellaterrafes...om/welcome.html

#2 deadphan

deadphan
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:00 PM

Trying to get in touch with them about getting on the lineup. Who would you reccomend I contact?? This is fairly local for us.

#3 hoagie

hoagie
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,454 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:02 PM

im not too sure, honestly.

#4 theFUNKsupporter

theFUNKsupporter
  • VibeTribe
  • 102 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:21 PM

aLSO Unexplained Bacon. So excited we are both on the bill

#5 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 25,331 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 04:24 PM

Trying to get in touch with them about getting on the lineup. Who would you reccomend I contact?? This is fairly local for us.

I would recommend contacting Shannon @ http://www.soundscap...ol-productions/

#6 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,718 posts
  • LocationAbove The Waves

Posted 21 May 2012 - 05:12 PM

fuck they're having suckerpunch. that's fucking epcot. :pimp:

#7 IT_Buzz

IT_Buzz
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,945 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 06:05 PM

Went last year and had a great time. Unfortunately, I am bringing my family camping that weekend. Bummer.

#8 bigtoddy

bigtoddy
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,227 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 06:28 PM

fuck they're having suckerpunch. that's fucking epcot. :pimp:

Wasn't that good the first time around. Sounded good on paper, was one of the last times I traveled to the city to see a show. Wasn't that great.

#9 deadheadskier

deadheadskier
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,554 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 06:31 PM

I saw Sucker Punch at the Endless Mountain Music Festival in the Poconos about ten years ago and thought they raged.

to each their own though

#10 bigtoddy

bigtoddy
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,227 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 06:34 PM

Psst... I've been trying to break into this festival for a while now. I would absolutely destroy one of those white tents. At this point, I'd consider going along as a band's personal LD, just to get my foot in the door.

#11 Royal

Royal
  • VibeTribe
  • 13,577 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:30 PM

A Bears Picnic for the win!

www.abearspicnic.com

same weekend.

#12 Kuzsin

Kuzsin
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,026 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:16 PM

Psst... I've been trying to break into this festival for a while now. I would absolutely destroy one of those white tents. At this point, I'd consider going along as a band's personal LD, just to get my foot in the door.

......I think that your lighting will be very needed for this...there are a few boardie bands that will be there...great idea to get your foot in the door...every time I go to this fest...I find a more crazier experience then the last....some boardies here will vouch for that statement....looking forward to this again.....I can only imagine what this years will bring...sorry I was lame and didn't say hello at some kind of jam....good luck getting a foot in a tent....suckerpunch souds awesome..

#13 Lemireacle

Lemireacle
  • VibeTribe
  • 29,238 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:31 PM

The DeadBeats and Maaze should also be there, on Friday. BellaTerra is a great smaller festival, that I've had a chance to play the last two years.

Unfortunately, the weekend doesn't work for me, as it's the same weekend as the God Street Wine shows in NYC.

#14 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,718 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:08 AM

Yeah I went last year and had a wonderful time with Teo. Not sure if it will be in the cards this year but you never know.

#15 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 25,331 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:12 AM

I hope it ends up in the cards for both of us again. We have such similar festival styles. :wink:

#16 u.s.blues

u.s.blues
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,569 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:37 PM

Wasn't that good the first time around. Sounded good on paper, was one of the last times I traveled to the city to see a show. Wasn't that great.

some of arrangements are better then others...i'm having a hard time remembering which was which...the join, suckerpunch, omega moos..?

#17 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,718 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:20 PM

the Join is Darren and Jamie with special guests
Omega Moos is Darren and Jamie with Poney and Brenden from UM doing untzed 80's songs
Sucker Punch is the Jamie with Brownie and Magner not to be confused with The Join featuring Brownie and Magner

Stupid spunion bands :pimp:

#18 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,718 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:20 PM

I hope it ends up in the cards for both of us again. We have such similar festival styles. :wink:

Yup we are the laziest spunions on the planet :lol:

#19 crujonez

crujonez
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,559 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:43 PM

the Join is Darren and Jamie with special guests Omega Moos is Darren and Jamie with Poney and Brenden from UM doing untzed 80's songs Sucker Punch is the Jamie with Brownie and Magner not to be confused with The Join featuring Brownie and Magner Stupid spunion bands :pimp:

take away magner from sucker punch and add barber and you have JM2. lol

They are all kind of meh-tastic except for Electron which rules all shitty side projects in the electronica game

#20 bigtoddy

bigtoddy
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,227 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:54 PM

When I saw them ,it was Velmer on the kit. A huge kit. Like a heavy metal kit.

Thanks for all the PM's and leads, I hope this works out.

#21 Raynequeen

Raynequeen
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,084 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:39 PM

BT last year was superfun. my kind of space.
wanna go again

#22 Kuzsin

Kuzsin
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,026 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 10:01 AM

...... SUCKERPUNCH Marc & Aron / THE DISCO BISCUITS :: Jamie Shields / THE NEW DEAL :: Mike Greenfield / LOTUS Ott :: MELViN SEALS & JGB ZACH DEPUTY :: MAX CREEK DEAD PREZ :: MASTA ACE PHUTUREPRiMiTiVE :: LiQUiD STRANGER TERRAViTA :: TROLLEY SNATCHA SPARKPLUG :: HiGHER ORGANiX :: ADAM EZRA GROUP THE PROBLEMADDICTS :: ALPHA DATA :: DARA :: MUN PSYLAB :: COSMIC DUST BUNNIES :: FILTHY ANIMALS DJ THEORY :: LEAVE IT ON STAGE :: THE CHRONICLES TIM ERIKSEN & FERAL WOODS :: SEGWAY :: REDSHIFT NEWTON CROSBY :: WOLFMAN CONSPIRACY :: MASS INSIGNIYA :: LONGVIEW GUNSLINGERS :: SEROTHEFT WOBBLESAUCE :: TURTLE SOUP :: UNEXPLAINED BACON FRANK VIELE & THE MANHATTAN PROJECT :: FUNKWAGON ORANGE TELEVISION :: CHRIS MERENDA & THE WHEEL DANNY PEASE & THE REGULATORS :: DIGITAL STORM CHANGE UP :: THE MUMBLES :: PETE GUNN & THE 357's PLUS MANY MORE TBA SOON!