My dog sent a message to me through a psychic

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 foo

foo
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:11 AM

Yesterday my sister called me FREAKING OUT!
She was out to eat and a psychic was there. My sister got up and walked over to her and the women asked my sister if she ever had a med sized dog. My sis said no...she asked her again about a black med sized dog. My sister thought the women was crazy. Again my sister told her NO.
The psychic was confused and then said a dog is here..was jumping around you as you walked over. My sis just gave her a funny look. The women then says...the name has something to do with the sky... or stars...

I used to have a great dog named Star that was med sized and black!!!! My sister laughed and said YES I do know the dog you are talking about it. It was my sisters not mine. She then tells her that she also sees a tan dog. My sister says she knows lots of tan dogs... She tells her... I don't know how else to say this but the dog is fat....
My sister laughs and says wow ...thats my sisters other dog... I always called it fatso cause i could never remember the name! She then tells my sister that she needs to tell me that Star is with Lucky and they both loved me very much! :rolling:

#2 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,457 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:15 AM

WOW!

Nice psychic dog story!

#3 seany

seany
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,767 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:52 AM

Wait? ... what? Your sister ate out a psychic? That would probably freak me out too :dunno:

#4 foo

foo
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:24 AM

Wait? ... what? Your sister ate out a psychic? That would probably freak me out too :dunno:

Yes, but don't tell her husband I think he would be upset :dunno:

#5 MeOmYo

MeOmYo
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,378 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:01 PM

I heard psychics taste like chicken?

#6 nikkiblue

nikkiblue
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,204 posts
  • LocationLong Island

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:09 PM

What an awesome story!!! Yay puppy ghosts!