• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Occifer Boland

Occifer Boland
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,436 posts
  • LocationHazlet, NJ

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:31 AM

so... i have had a few folks questioning me over the past few years in regards to me being a Cop.. while i may play one on T.V or in good natured, scare the shit out of wooks fun... i am not involved in law enforcement... the story of this began about 15 years ago.. my brother, bob(whom passed away 10 years ago....also an early member of the vibes message board in 2001 *bnotes*).. anyway. he cut his hair... so not too long after, i decided to cut my hair.. we were at the Phish Festival, Oswego... and we were walking through "shakedown" looking for some totally legal organics to purchase... from anyone watching.. we totally looked like cops.. brand new phish tshirts...black sunglasses... shorts with belts... and sneakers... my proliferal hearing heard the word "nuggs".. i went over and began to bargain with the young entrepreneur.. he became frazzled and scared... i comforted him and assured him i was not a police officer... he began to buy that i wasn't.. but the dude i was with(my bro) was a cop... i said that my brother had his "bat and dug out".. and before any money was exchanged, his services would be tested... he scratched his head many times.. and he said it was to "phishy".. and he walked on and said "Maybe next time Occifers"... Fast Forward a couple of years to vibes of 2003.. here i am.. trying to find a similar entrepreneur.. i am shut down at every "vendor office"... i realized that it was time.. i started my bag of wigs and other costume ideas... so.. as i am walking back to my camp, dressed in afro wig and girls skirt... i hear a good friend of mine, drew(phan), say... " Hey, way to try and not look like a cop, Occifer Boland!! " In unrelated instance at Stonehenge of i think 2006?? Mayfly called me Occifer the whole time while he didn't know the back story .. as well was my first time meeting him.... so that's it.. sorry to waste your time with this story.. just wanted to kill some time.. and type some ridiculously out of place stuff for you all to read... in the end.. i am not a cop... but, ironically and oxy moron like.. i am a Substance Abuse/Crisis counselor at a school for troubled teens.. now, that's a strange trip..

#2 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 21,980 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:34 AM

Sweet blog Occifer!

#3 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,209 posts
  • LocationAbove The Waves

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:47 AM

just go with it cuff and steal the stash :pimp:

#4 Eco

Eco
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,084 posts
  • LocationFoxboro MA

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:48 AM

Cool story...I can relate to it. People beg me as a cop and that sort of ruins me sourcing my herbal needs anywhere I go in life. Had a kid the the parking area of Wormtown almost shit his pants when I asked how much...he handed me a LARGE Mason jar and said something about giving them away since selling is......He refused to sell I and refused to accept his "gift".

#5 seany

seany
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,766 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:51 AM

Sweet blog Occifer!

This! :lol: Looking forward to seeing you again at Vibes :)

#6 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 21,980 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:51 AM

Careful here, this is on the edge of taboo although may be deemed to already be so from another perspective.

#7 Occifer Boland

Occifer Boland
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,436 posts
  • LocationHazlet, NJ

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:06 AM

To live up to the legend , as I mentioned days earlier in another thread... I will show up to Vibes in aviator sunglasses... Button down shirt, tie... And grass skirt... This will only be at VIP .. Grass skirt will stay.. But neck tie will be gone once on grounds

#8 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 21,980 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:09 AM

:crazy:

Ya know Samoan warriors do not wear anything under the skirt right?

#9 seany

seany
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,766 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:10 AM

You should probably add a belt equipped with fuzzy handcuffs and a humongous dildo night stick :lol:

#10 Occifer Boland

Occifer Boland
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,436 posts
  • LocationHazlet, NJ

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:11 AM

Oh... And edit to original post.. My brother was not a cop either... My grammar is terrible ... He was a general manager I a T.G.I Fridays

#11 Occifer Boland

Occifer Boland
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,436 posts
  • LocationHazlet, NJ

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:13 AM

I am no Samoan warrior.. But I will rock commando for the event... And,seany, I will see what I can do about the dildo night stick..

#12 seany

seany
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,766 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:13 AM

TEO still wants a shakedown and search ;) :funny1:

#13 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 21,980 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:36 AM

:nikkiblue:

I was thinking of a hula dance actually. :blush:

#14 Dolla Jill

Dolla Jill
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:39 PM

Occifer Boland doesn't need a dildo night stick cause he usually has a bag of hot dogs he can use instead.
oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
i love Occifer Bolands hot dogs! :lol: very sexual

#15 Occifer Boland

Occifer Boland
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,436 posts
  • LocationHazlet, NJ

Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:49 PM

hey jill !!!!! a LOT of LOVE goes into those Hot Dogs... not sure i can do a huge production of my weiners at Vibes this year.. doing small fests was easier. At least for the p0.t luck picnic i should have a tray full of them.. If i do manage to have extra money, then i will provide a couple hot dog giveaways... and this year, there should be a HOt Dog costume..

#16 Dolla Jill

Dolla Jill
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:21 PM

Vibes is still in the air for us. ::(: Still haven't gotten an answer if the karmas wash is invited back

#17 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,667 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:28 PM

Haha! That's awesome!!! :Phishfolk:

Miss you buddy! And I miss cheesey tots!!! :ravn:

#18 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,631 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:17 PM

Vibes is still in the air for us. ::(: Still haven't gotten an answer if the karmas wash is invited back

You gonna be at Mountain Jam again?

#19 Dolla Jill

Dolla Jill
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:17 PM

You gonna be at Mountain Jam again?

definitely

#20 mayfly

mayfly
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:57 PM

LOL my daughter still relates to you as occifer :bouncey:

#21 Occifer Boland

Occifer Boland
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,436 posts
  • LocationHazlet, NJ

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:12 PM

that's awesome, mayfly :cheerleader:

#22 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,667 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:21 PM

I have the greatest pics of you hula hooping at Phanphest! :funny1:

#23 Occifer Boland

Occifer Boland
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,436 posts
  • LocationHazlet, NJ

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:01 PM

I have the greatest pics of you hula hooping at Phanphest! :funny1:

ummm... upload!!!!!

#24 Occifer Boland

Occifer Boland
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,436 posts
  • LocationHazlet, NJ

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:22 AM

here is the Occifer in costume so he can go out and find the nearest entrepreneur

Posted Image

#25 Slarti

Slarti
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,023 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:28 AM

"ya, ..." :lol:

http://www.wavlist.c...9/si-legend.wav

Posted Image

#26 Occifer Boland

Occifer Boland
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,436 posts
  • LocationHazlet, NJ

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:48 AM

Peein my pants, slarti... Not cause of your link .. But, cause I drank a lot of miller light

#27 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 21,980 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:58 AM

:rotf:

#28 mayfly

mayfly
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:39 AM

I like the Jack Daniels cut off , wig , gold elvis shades and grilll get up the best....