Pirates Fun Flag

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 MidnightJester

MidnightJester
  • VibeTribe
  • 134 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:08 AM

Giving a shout-out to all PIRATES to rally at Vibes.. Last year seemed to lack the usual PIRATE sightings and PIRATE cove in the baseball dugout. Always loved stopping buy and cahtting and looking at things..WHat where when.. are you comming this year if anyone knows them????

Ive come for the Booze and the Booty... Muahhahahhahah : )~i~

#2 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,311 posts
  • LocationAbove The Waves

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:53 AM

don't you mean wooks?

#3 MidnightJester

MidnightJester
  • VibeTribe
  • 134 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:59 AM

Not Wooks. Think they were Pirates They sold a few pirate things and talked a good pirate game..Unless you know of a group of wooks who made home for a few years in a row in the baseball field "Team Bench area" near the boardie camping area.THe game is FLy the pirate flag and you need to protect it, have heard many stories of flags going missing without proper safegards.

#4 Eco

Eco
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,091 posts
  • LocationFoxboro MA

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:26 AM

There were wooks next to the baseball field last year. I was hard to pass by them and not notice they didn't have tent and didn't mind passing out/sleeping in the blazing hot sun. Then again they could have been members of Banned Camp....hard to tell them apart.

#5 Terrapin Station

Terrapin Station
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,644 posts
  • LocationDirectly south of Seaside Park..across the sound

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:05 AM

Huh? What Eco ??

:joker:

There were wooks next to the baseball field last year. I was hard to pass by them and not notice they didn't have tent and didn't mind passing out/sleeping in the blazing hot sun. Then again they could have been members of Banned Camp....hard to tell them apart.

#6 Depends

Depends
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,821 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:30 AM

BANNED camp ain't no wooks. (well except for the creeper). We let the wooks from family camp in if they bring good rum. ECO just might be in BANNED camp this year.

The Pirates on the other hand were wooks in training. Red solo cup wrist bands, selling dank booze. Other than detuning some guitars, and cutting a shirt off a dude's back with a knife, they weren't half bad. They don't take too much care with destroying your property when taking your flag either.

#7 Depends

Depends
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,821 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:33 AM

They prolly get seasick if ya threw em in a hot tub. Which would make them more of a wook than a pirate. I don't think many of them have ever been out to sea...

#8 capt_morgan

capt_morgan
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,505 posts
  • Locationatlantic ocean

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:38 AM

anyone who steals my booty gets buried in the mud at low tide

#9 Eco

Eco
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,091 posts
  • LocationFoxboro MA

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:43 AM

Huh? What Eco ?? :joker:

Hopefully I didn't offend you if that was you/your family sleeping on the ground.

#10 Eco

Eco
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,091 posts
  • LocationFoxboro MA

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:48 AM

BANNED camp ain't no wooks. (well except for the creeper). We let the wooks from family camp in if they bring good rum. ECO just might be in BANNED camp this year. The Pirates on the other hand were wooks in training. Red solo cup wrist bands, selling dank booze. Other than detuning some guitars, and cutting a shirt off a dude's back with a knife, they weren't half bad. They don't take too much care with destroying your property when taking your flag either.

Okay, I didn't see any in the rum drinking area but the ones I was talking about could not of been more than 30 yards from your front door. Then again the people that adopted me in family camp were sort of wookish in a cool way and we were only 50 yards away.