• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,949 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:54 PM

A third masseur has accused “Pulp Fiction” star John Travolta of trying to have sex with him — making the indecent proposal during a Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas cruise.

Fabian Zanzi, a Chilean-born cruise worker who worked in VIP services, said Travolta offered him $12,000 for the tryst.
Zanzi says he refused.

Travolta was on the five-day cruise in 2009 without wife Kelly Preston and hit on Zanzi with a cheesy pickup line, the cruise worker said.

“He said that I had something on my neck. I thought it was lint,” Zanzi told the Chilean news show “Primer Plano.”

“When he got close to me, he took off his white robe and he was naked.”

“He hugged me and asked me to give him a massage,” Zanzi said in the interview, which aired last Friday.

Zanzi said he has filed a lawsuit against Travolta, but there were no records of a federal or state case yesterday.

He did not respond to requests for comment.

The cruise-ship worker previously revealed some details of the alleged attack to Robert Randolph — who followed Travolta to bathhouses for years and wrote about it in his book “You’ll Never Spa in This Town Again.’’

According to Randolph, Zanzi told Royal Caribbean supervisors about the alleged attack — but Travolta departed before the cruise ended.

Zanzi’s interview comes on the heels of a multimillion-dollar federal lawsuit by two anonymous male masseurs who claim Travolta sexually assaulted them — one at The Beverly Hills Hotel on Jan. 16 and the other in an Atlanta hotel on Jan. 25.

Travolta lawyer Martin Singer has blasted both John Doe claims as “completely false.”

On Wednesday, he put up flight and hotel information, as well as a restaurant receipt, that he said prove the “Grease” star was in New York on Jan 16.

That alibi grew stronger yesterday when Denise Wingate, the costume designer for upcoming Travolta flick “Killing Season,” said she spent Jan. 16 with the actor in New York.

“I was with him all day. He was nowhere near Los Angeles,” Wingate told The Post.

She said that two time-stamped photos — depicting Travolta at a costume-fitting for the movie in New York — released
by Travolta’s lawyer yesterday belong to her.

“I find the whole thing so offensive; I hope this shuts down the case. Everybody is coming out of the woodwork for a quick buck.”

Meanwhile, John Doe No. 1 issued a rambling statement to RadarOnline, wishing Travolta “good health [and] happiness.”

His lawyer, Okorie Okorocha — who represents both anonymous men — has been in trouble with a judge for filing numerous claims in the past on behalf of nameless plaintiffs, according to records reviewed by The Post.

Read more: http://www.nypost.co...K#ixzz1uZMpB2Ul

#2 Lazy Lightning

Lazy Lightning
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,236 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:07 PM

But is Travolta the pitcher or the catcher? :dunno:

#3 Jabadoodle

Jabadoodle
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,413 posts
  • LocationBoston MA

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:19 PM

...Robert Randolph — who followed Travolta to bathhouses for years and wrote about it in his book...

The strangest thing I find is that we live in a world where someone's job can be to follow around someone else to bathhouses and then write a book about it.

Sixth strangest, in case you were wondering, is that the guy's name is Robert Randolph.

#4 Terrapin Station

Terrapin Station
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,675 posts
  • LocationDirectly south of Seaside Park..across the sound

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:25 PM

I would have to go with him being the catcher.

#5 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,949 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:26 PM

But is Travolta the pitcher or the catcher? :dunno:

From the blogs, or other message boards that my wife frequents. He is the catcher, and he likes men of color too.

#6 musicfan

musicfan
  • VibeTribe
  • 614 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:52 PM

I could see him in court on the stand turn in to Boberino...

Prosecuter: "Mr Travolta ... Did you infact touch that mans penis who is sitting right there in court today?"

Boberino: What?

Prosecuter: "Mr Travolta ... I say this again... Did you infact touch that mans penis who is sitting right there in court today?"

Boberino: When?

#7 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,949 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:50 PM

#8 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,911 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:53 PM

This is not going to have a happy ending.

#9 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,655 posts
  • LocationAbove The Waves

Posted 12 May 2012 - 01:49 AM

From the blogs, or other message boards that my wife frequents. He is the catcher, and he likes men of color too.

Wow that's some Bad Education style shit if he is the catcher and assaults people. I'll gladly take the 12K call me Johnny T :pimp:

#10 Rayzeeday

Rayzeeday
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,566 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:45 AM

And just how did Vinnie "Welcome Back Kotter"? :afro:

#11 nancykind

nancykind

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 15,617 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:16 AM

he seems to have a pretty solid alibi for at least one of the dates, it will be interesting to see this one play out

#12 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,911 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:30 PM

Up ya nose wit' my rubber hose.

#13 suunshine

suunshine
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,490 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:19 AM

that your wife frequents...riiiiiight ;)

#14 Wende

Wende
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,904 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:45 AM

I'd do him....

Pitch, catch...whatever he wants.. :naughty:

#15 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,949 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 13 May 2012 - 12:37 PM

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1077161

Phone won't stop ringing with Travolta tales

But lawyer won't accept more clients

The lawyer for an Atlanta masseur suing John Travolta for sexual assault says his phone is ringing off the hook with other potential plaintiffs — but he’s not returning calls.

Okorie Okorocha, representing the man known only as John Doe No. 2, said Saturday that a mixup over a date in the lawsuit filed by John Doe No. 1 had left him a little gun-shy.

“I’ve heard from a bazillion people, but I haven’t called them back,” Okorocha told the Daily News. “I’m really sketchy about talking to people.

I’m just laying low with potential clients.”

Okorocha has said more than 100 men contacted him with tales about Travolta’s horny hijinks.

The California lawyer is down to one client in the Travolta case after parting company with John Doe No. 1, who alleged in court papers that the Hollywood hunk groped him on Jan. 16.

Travolta’s camp quickly produced alibi evidence showing the actor was in New York, not California, on that date. Okorocha told the plaintiff to find a new lawyer once the discrepancy became public.

Okorocha spoke after The News reported that a former employee at the ritzy Peninsula Hotel said Travolta was blacklisted there for his inappropriate behavior with its masseurs.

“He’s probably one of the few people who would talk about it,” the attorney said.

The two John Does and a third man, cruise ship worker Fabian Zanzi, emerged in the last week to accuse the “Pulp Fiction” star of massage misbehavior.

Former Peninsula masseur Michael Caputo said he spoke out about Travolta’s inappropriate acts to support his fellow licensed massage therapists.

Marty Singer, lawyer for the two-time Oscar nominee, has ridiculed all the charges and dismissed Caputo as a “disgruntled employee” of the tony rooftop spa.

The tales of the masseurs and the cruise ship worker were also bogus, Singer said.

Okorocha said he wasn’t bothered by reports about his own past, including his role in a failed attempt to peddle a sex tape involving Verne (Mini-Me) Troyer.

“Nobody wants a lawyer who’s nice,” he said. “Nobody wants a rich, fat lawyer. I don’t want to be called nice.”

#16 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,655 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 01:06 PM

Whoa Verne Troyer sex tape. :lol:

#17 Jambear

Jambear
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,964 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 01:06 PM

What do you think he needed the Grease for?

#18 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,949 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 13 May 2012 - 01:07 PM

Whoa Verne Troyer sex tape. :lol:

I saw that. Whoa! :bowl:

#19 little frog

little frog
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:07 PM

John Travola was on Royal Carribean Cruise? with thousands of nobodies? Without his family? I find this a little hard to believe .. seems a big star would want a more private vacation, and I doubt he'd have to solicite strangers to get some boy action if he wanted it.

#20 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,655 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:09 PM

Oh you would be quite surprised what closeted men do. Ever been on craigslist?

#21 Wende

Wende
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,904 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 05:27 PM

:lol: I have. ;)

#22 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,949 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:45 PM

More smoke...

John Travolta’s former pilot pleased with court ruling that paves way for tell-all book

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1877684

#23 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,057 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:09 PM

I think that these incidents are all BS...including his fired pilot guy.

#24 Julius

Julius
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,145 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:16 PM

Ugh. So much about this bothers me. First of all, offering someone $12,000 to have sex is NOT ASSAULT. Period.

Beyond that it looks like a bunch a gold diggers taking shots in the dark. Sue them for frivolous lawsuits and expose their real names to the press. No mercy.

#25 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,655 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:39 PM

I'll sleep with John travolta for 5K

#26 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,655 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:08 PM

The pilot in 80s form is free :pimp:

#27 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,949 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:28 PM

Ugh. So much about this bothers me. First of all, offering someone $12,000 to have sex is NOT ASSAULT. Period.

Beyond that it looks like a bunch a gold diggers taking shots in the dark. Sue them for frivolous lawsuits and expose their real names to the press. No mercy.

Now I have no feeling on this one way or the other.  I don't care if he is or isn't doing some sex on the side.

Even if this were true, he would still get work.

It is the number of accusations that makes me think there has to be some validity somewhere.

Tax free...  I might too.

Specifically because it would get me to the Vibes next week.   :funny1:

#28 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,711 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:35 PM

I would have to check with my accountant first to see what an appropriate amount would be.

#29 CTMuleman

CTMuleman
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,914 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:54 PM

gregoir looking for deals.

#30 Sensei Miller

Sensei Miller
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:37 PM

Royale with Cheese Cruisin' Cruise

#31 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,655 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:31 PM

Now I have no feeling on this one way or the other.  I don't care if he is or isn't doing some sex on the side.

Even if this were true, he would still get work.

It is the number of accusations that makes me think there has to be some validity somewhere.

Tax free...  I might too.

Specifically because it would get me to the Vibes next week.   :funny1:

maybe just go and offer handys has worked for me for years :pimp: