Me too! If I am invited!
i'm gonna crash it...while wearing white
Jump to content
Posted 27 July 2012 - 04:22 PM
My hunch is that you intend to court Ms. CC. If this is the case, you MUST follow these rules.
1. ALWAYS have cheese balls on hand. She goes crazy if she doesn't get her fix.
2. Eat what she tells you. No questions. If you crave White Castle, then eat it on your own time.
3. Learn to cook what she tells you, so you can make her dinner every night.
4. Brush her hair and massage her feet/back while she is grading papers. And any other time she may desire.
5. Take care of all the "Man stuff" around the house. (ie: take out the garbage, fix things, kill bugs, trim the bushes...)
6. Always open the car door for her. Even if she insists you shouldn't. Make sure her vehicle is safe and running well. (making sure she has washer fluid & everything stays lubed up, gives you extra points. )
7. Go to Whole Foods with her once a month, and insist on flipping the bill. Vitamins and everything. Then stop at a farm stand on the way home, and do the same. lol.
8. Make her coffee in the mornings.
9. Read up on Virgo. I bet if you wrote a paper about it, and asked her to grade it, she would be impressed. lol.
10. respect her because shes smart and strong, and make sure she doesn't take long road trips by herself.
Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:12 PM
1. no cheeseballs. he knows me (but we did drink soda together once).
2. yep, he eats whatever I make
3. i don't tell him what to cook but he has made some beautiful pesto ravioli, fresh pesto made from ingredients right from his garden
4. he has brushed my hair and rubbed my feet
5. totally does that - fixed closet door and some other stuff
6. always opens the car door, holds doors for me, and has flowers for me each time he sees me.
7. no Whole foods, yes farmer's market and always offers to pay (but is humble and agreeable enough to allow me to as well)
8. makes me coffee every morning
9. already knows all about virgos and fully accepts these traits
10. shows the utmost respect, designs my directions to his house to avoid highways, and shows up at concerts to surprise me and drives the two hour ride home for me.
The kindest, most loving man I have ever met. Blessed beyond measure. Grateful beyond words. Every woman should be so lucky.
Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:59 PM
i'm sweet on your sweetnesses!! such a pleasure to see you both, hug you, have little conversations about love and share in your schmoopie auras. <-not creepy and no schmoop bucket required.
Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:39 AM
So me and Eco were chatting recently and the topic of people we really respect in this community came up... and I had the realization, which we both agreed about that the combination of TtB & CC is a... wait for it...
nuclear bomb of positivity!
Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:23 PM