Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:02 AM

Not to mention foolish and stupid.

#52 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:04 AM

how is it irrelevant that when your guy fails 463 times and succeeds only once in 14 years it's not a problem but when Obama fails at something it's because he's foolish and dumb?

#53 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,338 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:06 AM

This is about Obama, not Ron Paul. Additionally, your argument is dumb. Ron Paul is a constitutionalist and produces legislation accordingly. Obama wants to trash the constitution.

#54 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:07 AM

and yeah Obama was inexperienced last election. Get over it. He's experienced now... much more than Willard Mitt Romney.

#55 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,338 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:10 AM

Another retarded response. Im bored, moron. G'night.

#56 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,330 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:11 AM

Why all the name calling? Not very nice

Another retarded response. Im bored, moron. G'night.

#57 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:12 AM

I don't get it -- a failure is a failure and Ron Paul has failed many times. Why does it only bother you when it happens to Obama?

#58 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:13 AM

That's what he does, and then somehow says that I'm the one who is uncivil.

#59 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,338 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:24 AM

PF has earned no respect. He is rude and insulting deliberately.

#60 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,330 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:38 AM

Responding in kind is not the answer either, your a smart man, why play into it.. Just Tabbooma's $0.02

PF has earned no respect. He is rude and insulting deliberately.

#61 Julius

Julius
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,426 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:19 AM

Wow guys, way to take a huge dump on a perfectly good thread.

#62 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:21 AM

I didn't start in with the Ron Paul comparison until after it was moved.

I'm guessing the JokeSpam is what got it moved in the first place.

#63 Deadshow Dan

Deadshow Dan
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,881 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:43 AM

:lol: Way to force the move jack. Way to force the move

The truth hurts, doesn't it? ;)

Sorry it hurt ya. Worst wounds are self-inflicted.

#64 insolent cur

insolent cur

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 280 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 11:50 AM

of course i'm voting for obama. he's accomplished a great deal notwithstanding an obdurate, conservative, partisan congress, doing all they can to prevent his re-election as opposed to trying to compromise and govern.

also, my dogs are not fans of romney. something about "we ride inside." ;)

#65 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,405 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:28 PM

of course i'm voting for obama.

also, my dogs are not fans of romney. something about "we ride inside." ;)

Just don't invite him to dinner ;)

#66 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,338 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:43 PM

I'm still trying to figure out which accomplishments Obama has made from his campaigns and speeches that people keep talking about. Every last one of the things I liked about him on the campaign trail in 2008 -2012, has been absent from accomplishment. The only thing I think people actually vote on any more is against the other side, not for anything really.

I think the better question here, is why should I vote for Obama, rather than am I or is anyone else planning to.

#67 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,405 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:04 PM

Well it's obviously an US vs THEM thing, so many people feel forced to vote for their guy and then blindly defend him no matter what.

That's why things are going the way they are

Posted Image

#68 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:17 PM

I really don't see how people can support the Occupy movement and vote for someone who is backed by those they're supposedly fighting against. It's no wonder things in this country have turned to shit while our privacy and our rights are being taken away from us

wow...i agree.

and no. i'm not voting for obama. not a fucking chance in hell.

#69 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,405 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:46 PM

wow...i agree. and no. i'm not voting for obama. not a fucking chance in hell.

Lia...Posted Image wait...what?!?!

I know you're not, you do get props for that ;)

#70 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:17 PM

I gotta wonder, does anybody really think that anyone else besides Obama or Romney has a chance of winning?

#71 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,338 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:22 PM

Yes, we do. And we're changing the entire face of the GOP in the process.

http://www.policymic...-gop-convention

Ron Paul Wins Washington, On Track to Be Nominated at 2012 GOP Convention

The Ron Paul “delegate strategy” seems to be working. And he could very well be nominated at the Republican National Convention in Tampa in late summer.
Wow. Twist.
The Texas libertarian has based his entire 2012 presidential campaign on the ability to win over state delegates — rather than winning the popular vote. To do this, Paul has utilized an extensive grassroots campaign network to influence local officials, who in turn would influence the higher-up officials. Until recently, this strategy had shown only limited results: the ground-level Paul delegates had not been able to immediately influence the wider state delegate situation. Now, though, caucus states like Washington, Minnesota, and Iowa — each with a complicated system of “bound” and “unbound” delegates — are nominating their delegates to the GOP national convention in Tampa. And the Paul ground game is starting to work, but with some institutional backlash.
Here’s a micro-level example: In Washington over the weekend, Republicans in the 37th Legislative District gathered to vote on their delegates. The meeting saw Ron Paul supporters elect one of their own to chair the process. A Republican Party chairman, though, refused to accept the Paul-supporting chairperson, and ended the meeting, declaring that the meeting was no longer a Republican Party event, but rather a Ron Paul campaign event.
The caucus finished its business outside in the sun, and elected 11 Ron Paul supporters to the state convention, which begins May 31 in Tacoma.
Boom, Ron Paul’s system looks like it is working.
Paul loyalists, of course, still harbor hope for getting their man nominated at the national convention in Tampa in late August. In order to do that, Paul must have a majority of support from at least five state delegations. With states like North Dakota, Minnesota, Maine, and others on track, his supporters could then attempt to nominate him from the floor.
And it’s looking like he’ll get the states he needs.
Earlier this week in Iowa and Minnesota, Ron Paul’s covert, submarine delegate strategy paid off. Iowa has 28 total delegates that it can award, and one of those delegates is the state chairman, a Ron Paul supporter. Paul also picked up 13 delegates from the state’s nomination committee, which decided yesterday to go for Ron Paul. Weeks after the Iowa race was called for Rick Santorum, Paul’s grinding delegate game has paid off, and at the very worst, he will earn half of Iowa’s delegates.
He pulled off the same thing in Minnesota. The state has 40 delegates and Ron Paul has secured at least 20 of them, confirming Paul’s prediction at the time that “when the dust settles, there is a very good chance that we’ll have the maximum number of delegates coming out of Minnesota.”
Ron Paul is very much on track to change the course of this GOP presidential race.

#72 seany

seany
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,766 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:31 PM

Seriously??? :huh: Anybody who thinks Ron Paul has any chance of being nominated - delegate strategy or not - is living in fantasy land.

#73 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:34 PM

stealing delegates seems like something only a tyrant would do.

#74 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,338 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:36 PM

Yeah, sure. Except this is real life and we're working it through the rules of the game. If Mitt Romney can not solidify the needed 1144 delegates (which is looking rather bleak at this time) and the convention goes to a second vote round, there is a serious chance Ron Paul supporters could put him, by vote, into the nomination.

#75 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,338 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:38 PM

No one is stealing anything. Not understanding how the GOP primary works is no excuse for calling someone a cheater. His strategy is the same one used by Obama in 2008 in the DNC. So there is no conduct that is outside of the rules of the process. If the other candidates were serious, they would know the rules and put their ground troops in place to get the delegates.

#76 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:43 PM

I never said he's a cheater. I said he's a tyrant.

#77 seany

seany
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,766 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:43 PM

There is a difference - Obama actually won primaries. Ron Paul has failed to cross the 10% vote threshold in almost every primary, while running against some pretty lame candidates. Even if he were to secure the delegates, how would he do in the general election given that fact?

#78 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:45 PM

Posted Image

#79 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:46 PM

his chance of winning the general election is about the same as a baseball team losing every game of the season but winning the world series.

#80 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,338 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:50 PM

Considering the GOP goose steppers who were santorum, Perry and Cain fans turned to Romeny. It is likely, very likely, that if Paul was put up as the nominee, they would vote for him. Party over principle in that group because, well, they have no principles. So we're giving them some.

The beauty contests don't mean anything in this process. So it doesn't matter that the media keeps drowning out Paul, the GOP attempts to cheat (like the chairman did here in NY with robocalls to repubs saying only Romney is left, get out and vote for him)and a host of other misconduct.

There have been polls indicating Paul can beat Obama too, so it's unclear how it will unfold if the GOP primary nod goes to Paul. One bridge at a time.

#81 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,338 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:51 PM

More nonfact opinionated garbage from the peanut gallery over at the asylum.

#82 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:55 PM

I'm not going to argue with you over this one. I just hope you have plenty of sedatives for when reality hits you in the face ass.

#83 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,338 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:00 PM

Yawn. Reality is right now, not your nonsensical predicitons of the future that aren't even based on one single fact.

#84 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:01 PM

tell me more about how Ron Paul is gonna win.

it's fascinating.

#85 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,338 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:04 PM

I already told you HOW. I did not however, make a definitive statement predicting future events. That is, it is still any of the candidates race right now. Anyway, I'm still waiting to hear why I should vote Obama. One good reason. Just one.

#86 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:06 PM

I'm no psychic either, but I don't foresee anyone begging you to vote for Obama.

#87 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,338 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:07 PM

I didn't say beg. I said give a reason.

#88 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,338 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:08 PM

You know, actually defend your platform with reasons beyond "he's a cool dude." Or "no way am I voting for the OTHER guys."

#89 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:09 PM

how's this: if Ron paul wins the nomination, I'll tattoo his name on my balls. If Obama wins the general, you move out of the country like you promised.

#90 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:10 PM

my reason for voting for Obama is to spite you... so I don't know what to give you for a reason, unless you want to spite yourself.

#91 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,338 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:21 PM

How about you defend your position by giving me a reason to vote for Obama based on his record instead of deflecting, obfuscating and subject changing.

#92 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,338 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:23 PM

I'll make a deal on it. You give me one solid reason why a vote for Obama is good for the country and I'll give you 20 reasons in return why he is really bad for the nation.

#93 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:30 PM

how about this, keep your 20 reasons to yourself and tell me who wrote the racist newsletters published by Ron Paul.

#94 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,338 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:33 PM

More subject changing. You know, you are probably the most boring troll ever. You have the attention span of a flea and the intellectual fortitude of a goldfish.

I'm bored.

#95 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:43 PM

<p style="text-align: center">:lol:</p>

#96 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:44 PM

More subject changing. You know, you are probably the most boring troll ever. You have the attention span of a flea and the intellectual fortitude of a goldfish. I'm bored.

one things watching you guys is not is boring :lol:

#97 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:45 PM

Lia...Posted Image wait...what?!?! I know you're not, you do get props for that ;)

yeah...we used to agree on shit, and below the surface we still do

where we differ is the support of a police state

but there's another thread for that :lol: ;)

#98 deadheadskier

deadheadskier
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,995 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:53 PM

you know the ignore feature is vastly improved on this message board over Vbulletin. You seriously have to be paying attention to notice someone you ignore has made a post.

.....just sayin'

some people in life simply aren't worth engaging

#99 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,338 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:55 PM

Yep. I get it proven to me every time I bother. It's just a pointless game he likes to play.

Anyways, anyone got one good reason to vote Obama beyond him being a cool dude and we hate republicans?

#100 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:58 PM

you decide for yourself who to vote for.

I wasn't changing the subject. We were making a proposition and I outlined my terms.

The fact of the matter is that Ron Paul will not reveal who wrote the newsletters and claims that he knew nothing about them. How can a guy lead a country when he can't even keep track of what is written in a 7 page newsletter published under his own name?

I don't believe him and I think he is a liar.

If you can't stand the heat (like dhs), then stay out of the kitchen and use the ignore feature.