Photo

Why haven't YOU been posting as much lately? (Questionable Content)

• Please log in to reply
600 replies to this topic

#351 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 30,640 posts
  • LocationSouthern Colorado

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:12 AM

I've been here since 2002 and there used to be a lot of lively discussions (and arguing) and interesting topics posted here. Then a few years ago a (very) few folks started to post PAGES of nonsense in those interesting discussion threads. when people mentioned how that was not necessarily inviting in the conversations (over and over again) they were BOMBARDED with insults by those few juvenile people and, in turn, those same folks upped their nonsense posting in every thread. After a while this became a major turnoff to many posters. Facebook was becoming more user friendly so many of those folks stopped posting here and started doing all their social networking elsewhere. If this is you, and you justify this behavior over and over ad nauseum about this being who you are, take it or leave it .. then yes, folks are talking about you. If you honestly believe you're the center of everyone's universe, and if you're not now, you'll just MAKE yourself the center of everyone's universe, like it or not, then yes, you are turning folks off to this board. It's definitely narcissist in nature to not care how your behavior effects your community, or a community you claim to care about, imho.

A couple of points.

Are you referring to events that happened...4 to 5 years ago?? The Hoff debacle? I'll have you remember that it was Jay, Rob, Victor and I that were the culprits. It did get out of hand...but you know what...we had a fucking blast. It was fun. We laughed our asses off and many others did too. You're most definitely blowing it all out of proportion and throwing it at me...for whatever reason.

You're right, I don't give a flying fuck. The only people whose opinions I care about are my children and my beloved redhead. Everyone else in the world can sod off, because at the end of the day my family is the only thing that matters to me. Call me a narcissist, call me psycho candy, but I have no problem saying that.

I don't know why you love to analyze my behaviors and character time and again. It makes me laugh. It just reaffirms that the DHJ ruined the board theory abounds. :lol:

That all being said, I'm grateful for this place. A boardie was at my wedding. I shared the births of two of my children with this place. I take this place with me in my pocket whenever I roam from one side of the continent to another. I've made some damn good friends for life here. It blows me the fuck away that a group of people trusted in my knowledge enough to lead them around NYC's Chinatown because of this place.

That's all I've got really...H20 has the rest...NYHC

nothing wrong with nonsense on a message board dedicated to a giant weekend party...

I never really agree with you or listen to you Paul...but there's some logic in there. :lol:

#352 capt_morgan

capt_morgan
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,495 posts
  • Locationatlantic ocean

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:25 AM

A couple of points. Are you referring to events that happened...4 to 5 years ago?? The Hoff debacle? I'll have you remember that it was Jay, Rob, Victor and I that were the culprits. It did get out of hand...but you know what...we had a fucking blast. It was fun. We laughed our asses off and many others did too. You're most definitely blowing it all out of proportion and throwing it at me...for whatever reason. You're right, I don't give a flying fuck. The only people whose opinions I care about are my children and my beloved redhead. Everyone else in the world can sod off, because at the end of the day my family is the only thing that matters to me. Call me a narcissist, call me psycho candy, but I have no problem saying that. I don't know why you love to analyze my behaviors and character time and again. It makes me laugh. It just reaffirms that the DHJ ruined the board theory abounds. :lol: That all being said, I'm grateful for this place. A boardie was at my wedding. I shared the births of two of my children with this place. I take this place with me in my pocket whenever I roam from one side of the continent to another. I've made some damn good friends for life here. It blows me the fuck away that a group of people trusted in my knowledge enough to lead them around NYC's Chinatown because of this place. That's all I've got really...H20 has the rest...NYHC I never really agree with you or listen to you Paul...but there's some logic in there. :lol:

im pretty sure they were talkin bout all of us....you were my first friend on the board so im not surprised i followed in your footsteps

#353 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,642 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:26 AM

I like funny, childish threads and comments AND I like serious debates. they can co-exist (and balance each other)

seriously people, lighten up. :lol:

#354 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,210 posts
  • LocationAbove The Waves

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:27 AM

I like funny, childish threads and comments AND I like serious debates. they can co-exist (and balance each other) seriously people, lighten up. :lol:

I just like to pretend I am gay so I can eventually make out with cougars. :pimp:

#355 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 30,640 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:29 AM

im pretty sure they were talkin bout all of us....you were my first friend on the board so im not surprised i followed in your footsteps

:lol: I vaguely remember that.

I like funny, childish threads and comments AND I like serious debates. they can co-exist (and balance each other) seriously people, lighten up. :lol:

Yin and yang...universal balance. Ohm. :lol:

I just like to pretend I am gay so I can eventually make out with cougars. :pimp:

You're such a fucking tourist.

#356 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,642 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:32 AM

I've had my way with you. I'm on to younger pastures

#357 capt_morgan

capt_morgan
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,495 posts
  • Locationatlantic ocean

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:32 AM

ha! she called you old bitch

#358 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,210 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:33 AM

I've had my way with you. I'm on to younger pastures

Just check the girl's ID first.

#359 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 30,640 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:33 AM

Younger for her is the 18-19 year old set. Just fresh, just legal.

#360 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,210 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:34 AM

ha! she called you old bitch

That didn't make me feel old. I'll feel old at lolspirator tomorrow that is for sure.

#361 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 30,640 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:36 AM

That didn't make me feel old. I'll feel old at lolspirator tomorrow that is for sure.

Just wait until that Rancid show. :lol:

#362 Ginger Snap

Ginger Snap
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,220 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:37 AM

i have no idea what you're talking about .. i don't remember even mentioning you at all .. try to calm down a little mr. tinylittlehat is also in line for a spanking, clearly.

I could really use one of those. Just sayin.

#363 little frog

little frog
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:38 AM

yes, everything i write is all about you josh, of course. who needs to lighten up?

#364 capt_morgan

capt_morgan
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,495 posts
  • Locationatlantic ocean

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:42 AM

I could really use one of those. Just sayin.

and you.....ruining the board with ur gutter mind

#365 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,642 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:42 AM

Josh called me a fuckface liberal :lol:

#366 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 30,640 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:43 AM

yes, everything i write is all about you josh, of course. who needs to lighten up?

:lol: You used the words I used, ergo you referenced me indirectly. You need to lighten up, I think. :lol:

#367 capt_morgan

capt_morgan
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,495 posts
  • Locationatlantic ocean

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:44 AM

Josh called me a fuckface liberal :lol:

go vote for ron paul 67 times and see if that changes

#368 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 30,640 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:45 AM

I said no such thing! :lol:

#369 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,642 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:46 AM

go vote for ron paul 67 times and see if that changes

in yer face

#370 little frog

little frog
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,626 posts

you referenced me indirectly.

:lol: :lol: :lol: i'm totally making that my signature :lol:

#371 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,642 posts

I said no such thing! :lol:

i have it in writing, asshole :lol:

#372 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 30,640 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:47 AM

You have fuck all in writing. This is slander and libel and a little creepy. :lol:

#373 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,210 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:47 AM

Please refrain from personal attacks. I will have to post less if that type of stuff continues.

bitch

#374 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 30,640 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:48 AM

Go put on some fishnets and stop your crying. :lol:

#375 capt_morgan

capt_morgan
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,495 posts
  • Locationatlantic ocean

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:49 AM

Go put on some fishnets and stop your crying. :lol:

you got my attention :shocked:

#376 capt_morgan

capt_morgan
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,495 posts
  • Locationatlantic ocean

this is what happens when teo isnt here

#377 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 30,640 posts

loljazzfest

#378 capt_morgan

capt_morgan
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,495 posts
  • Locationatlantic ocean

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:50 AM

lollorleans

#379 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 30,640 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:51 AM

I always hope that one year TEO and cur will elope....:heart:

#380 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,210 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:52 AM

yup no teo no Cur aka the vibeguides that actually do something. It's just politics and personal attacks for the next few days.

#381 capt_morgan

capt_morgan
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,495 posts
  • Locationatlantic ocean

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:53 AM

I always hope that one year TEO and cur will elope....:heart:

elope like old people escaping from the mental ward?

#382 capt_morgan

capt_morgan
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,495 posts
  • Locationatlantic ocean

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:54 AM

yup no teo no Cur aka the vibeguides that actually do something. It's just politics and personal attacks for the next few days.

shut up dick face

#383 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 30,640 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:55 AM

:lol:

Precisely...like TEO as the Estelle Getty character, and cur as the Peter Lawford type...

#384 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,210 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:08 AM

Cur's heart could not take Miss Teo :pimp:

#385 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,567 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:14 AM

I TELL YOU WHAT...I JUST MIGHT NOT FUCKING POST AT FUCKING ALL ANY FUCKING MORE BECAUSE THE FUCKING MULTI FUCKING QUOTE FUCKING BULLSHIT PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT OPTION THAT FUCKING TELLS ME THAT I DON'T HAVE THE FUCKING SAME AMOUNT OF. FUCKING OPEN QUOTES AS I HAVE CLOSED QUOTES....WHAT THE FUCK?
1, IT'S THE BOARD'S FUCKING SYSTEM...IF THE OPEN AND CLOSED FUCKING QUOTES DON'T MATCH ITS YOUR FAULT NOT FUCKING MINE!!!

2. DID I FUCKING ASK IF THE QUOTES ARE IN FINE WORKING ORDER? I'LL GIVE YOU A FUCKING HINT...NO!!!

3. JUST FUCKING POST WHAT THE FUCK I HAVE IN THE REPLY BOX AND LET ME WORRY ABOUT THE FUCKING SYNTAX...YOU JUST WAISTED A FUCKING HALF HOUR FUCKING PLUS ON THIS BULL FUCKING SHIT YOU FUCKING DOCTOR'S OFFICE FU KING LOOKING NEW BOARD....DID I ASK FOR A FUCKING SCIENCE PROJECT??? THE FUCKING HINT ON THAT IS FUCKING NO AS WELL!!!

HOLEY FUCKING SHIT...WHAT THE FUCK?!?

#386 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 30,640 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:24 AM

Wasted. :thup:

#387 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,330 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:24 AM

Fuckity, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck ;)

I TELL YOU WHAT...I JUST MIGHT NOT FUCKING POST AT FUCKING ALL ANY FUCKING MORE BECAUSE THE FUCKING MULTI FUCKING QUOTE FUCKING BULLSHIT PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT OPTION THAT FUCKING TELLS ME THAT I DON'T HAVE THE FUCKING SAME AMOUNT OF. FUCKING OPEN QUOTES AS I HAVE CLOSED QUOTES....WHAT THE FUCK? 1, IT'S THE BOARD'S FUCKING SYSTEM...IF THE OPEN AND CLOSED FUCKING QUOTES DON'T MATCH ITS YOUR FAULT NOT FUCKING MINE!!! 2. DID I FUCKING ASK IF THE QUOTES ARE IN FINE WORKING ORDER? I'LL GIVE YOU A FUCKING HINT...NO!!! 3. JUST FUCKING POST WHAT THE FUCK I HAVE IN THE REPLY BOX AND LET ME WORRY ABOUT THE FUCKING SYNTAX...YOU JUST WAISTED A FUCKING HALF HOUR FUCKING PLUS ON THIS BULL FUCKING SHIT YOU FUCKING DOCTOR'S OFFICE FU KING LOOKING NEW BOARD....DID I ASK FOR A FUCKING SCIENCE PROJECT??? THE FUCKING HINT ON THAT IS FUCKING NO AS WELL!!! HOLEY FUCKING SHIT...WHAT THE FUCK?!?

#388 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,567 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:37 AM

amen to that :funny1:

guess I'll be a single quote guy

total effective time management fail

#389 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,567 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:43 AM

Wasted. :thup:

that's the sad part...I wasn't

so now I have tp do this...see last quote and then see this...nice post padding I guess :undecided:

#390 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,411 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:44 AM

Yes. Best way to start drama is to make everyone pick sides. :bouncey:

Back in my day we just hated on everybody else equally...and we LIKED IT! :joker:

#391 Ravn

Ravn
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:19 PM

found a new pic of Joker,,,

Posted Image

:D

#392 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 9,018 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:50 PM

ice cream is elder's kryptonite

i beg to differ :devil:

#393 hoagie

hoagie
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,442 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:55 PM

You're used sparingly

#394 ladygingechilla

ladygingechilla
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,882 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:34 PM

#395 little frog

little frog
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:29 PM

"Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word!"

#396 PeaceFrog

PeaceFrog
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,284 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:33 PM

I like the kind of humor that you don't have to be huffing jenkem to find funny.

#397 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,631 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:49 PM

"Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word!"

There's also, "Fuck You, you fucking fuck."

#398 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,667 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:53 PM

DAMN YOU BETTY. I was going to post that. :lol:

#399 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,631 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:56 PM

:boardie:

#400 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,586 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:06 PM

We're all so fucked when mom and dad get back...