What is making you happy today?
Posted 01 February 2009 - 05:34 PM
My yummy french toast coffee.
My cute outfit...comfy pj pants, flip flops, patchwork tank, green sweater, pink scarf.
Watching Clueless, and then the Puppy Bowl later.
Watching Harry Potter. Rich has never seen any of them, and I'm re-reading the books, so we're going to watch the movies as I finish the books.
My knitting...I dpns!
Posted 02 February 2009 - 10:42 AM
The Steelers won the Superbowl!!!
The paper was outside when I went down to check. Yesterday they never came and I didn't get my coupons ( ), so I'm happy it was there this morning!!!
My coffee is yummalicious!!!
I'm listening to Jamillia by the Disco Biscuits. I don't care if that is minus heady points or not.
"Jamillia, I want to feel you up and lift your skirt right over your head, other guys they want to steal you, but in the end you'll sleep in my bed"
Posted 03 February 2009 - 05:23 PM
Pizza for dinner tonight! Delicious!
Lounging with Rich on the couch after we get laundry and errands done!
Snuggling with my kitties and dogs.
Swedish meatballs for dinner tomorrow!
My knitting projects that are really coming along.
Posted 04 February 2009 - 04:23 PM
- hearing all about how well the nursery is coming together
- love, love, love
- Spring is coming!!!
- summertime plans
- good friends
- new friends
- my family coming together when it matters
- Saturday breakfast plans with George and Betty and Jason
- Friday night plans with just Jason
- penis even if it's just an abstract thought today
Posted 05 February 2009 - 12:48 PM
Bobby Flay doing a book signing in Eatontown Saturday
Big Al's BBQ
Banana's Foster coffee
lots of Overtime at work....it makes me angry and happy all at the same time
Juggling Suns at the Pony tomorrow...its been toooooo long
Posted 05 February 2009 - 03:07 PM
- Jason Mraz (and XM in general)
- Phish tickets IN HAND
- sunshine and snow
- my friends
- English Breakfast tea
- waking up before my alarm to start the day with cuddles (of the kitty variety)
- being excited for friends who are starting down a new path
Posted 05 February 2009 - 09:32 PM
Chinese takeout (been 2 mos since my last)
Working on my 3rd bracelet
Really digging the poster I am working on.
Almost the weekend
The fact that my baby sister is SOOOOOOOOO in love!
Posted 05 February 2009 - 10:16 PM
OK, maybe not happy. Grateful.
Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:27 PM
I have a job. I was in a somber human rights committee meeting today at Department of Mental Health and the majority of the time was spent discussing the various effects that budget cuts and program closings are having on staff and clients. For a full quarter of the members, this was their last meeting because they no longer have a job.
OK, maybe not happy. Grateful.
Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:11 PM
No sleep but I feel FannyFuckingtastic!
Makes me wanna shake it shake it!!
My new exfoliating body wash and lotion has taken away my skin's winter blues and made it SOOOOO soft!
I got to exercise and stretch this morning
I love life .... And I love YOU!!!!!
Posted 06 February 2009 - 01:42 PM
It is Elayne's (vinandtonic) Birthday!
I am seeing one of my most beautiful friends perform tonight. Voice of an angel!
So far, my day has been pretty free and easy (hit NO red lights at all on the way into work. I don't remember WHEN that happened last.)
My lil kitteh seems MUCH better today.
I am so in love with the family that I have right HERE!
Posted 06 February 2009 - 03:25 PM
- drinks with one of Jason's besties and her new boy this weekend in AC
- breakfast plans tomorrow with my brother's inlaws, and how they want to adopt me as their own
- seeing the light at the end of the tunnel
- hearing "Lucky" on my way in today
- grapes and cheese
- knowing at the end of the day i get to see the face i love most in this world
- oh yeah and it's FRIDAY!!!!
Posted 06 February 2009 - 03:28 PM
- A great on-going conversation by e-mail with a good friend.
- the Bob Marley box set I've got cranking
- knowing that I have some amazing people in my life both on and off the board who I am honored to call friends and in some cases family!