What is making you happy today?
Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:09 AM
She has a bf
I have a gf
She's married (now divorced)
I had a fiance
I was on tour
She was in florida, etc etc etc
Has broken up with the latest bf du-jour and i can feel the old feelings coming back.......we cuddle, kiss, take it slow, take the "just frends" thing semi-seriously, i am posting from her house after which i am going back to her bed.
"You fool, why are you online at such time?", one might ask.........well, she also shares the bed with her 4 year old, so any monkey business would have to be limited to hand holding and i can't find her hands for all the blankets. The kids are gong away next weekend and i have been invited to spend the weekend.
could be the time is finally right
could be FWB
ur it could be just a very affectioate friend. All decnt outcomes.
And she is FINE, too, the type of tanned, tattooed, pierced 120 pound raven haired hottie that usually wouldn't even speak to one like me. Yeah, I'm happy.
Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:43 AM
- Having my baby sister as our waitress. She brought us drinks that were way too strong all night.
- Homemade gifts that rock my universe from my friend Em. I got a Third Eye Chakra bracelet she made just for me.
- Pie high - I'm glad we're better friends as of a few days ago.
- Finding a new favorite wine.
- That I still have a job. Talk of lay-offs being right around the corner.
- Feeling immense creative energy lately.
(lots of things )
Posted 19 January 2009 - 06:26 AM
mmmmmmmmmmmm pizza I wish I had me some
The girl I'm working with, her sister works for a great pizza place in MA and she comes home to NH and drops off a hot fresh pizza when she comes through the Tolls. I'd share if you were closer:dance:
My belly is still super happy.....Hot pizza in the snow
Posted 21 January 2009 - 01:54 PM
~ I have an interview today.
~ I ate a yummy omlet with spinach and mushrooms for breakfast.
~ I am learning and life is changing and it's exciting!
~ I start a new yoga series tomorrow.
Posted 21 January 2009 - 03:05 PM
- waking up early and opening a care package from a boardie containing books and doodles and stickers and other nice things
- my sister's reaction to the jungle mural Jason did in the baby's room...awesome!
- prioritizing the things that matter most...and sticking with it even when it's not easy to do so
- new friends
- it's HUMPDAY already!!!
- knowing that today is the first day of the rest of my life, and a new beginning for our country as well