What is making you happy today?
Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:53 PM
Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:27 PM
Birthday plans coming along swimmingly well, with a few out of town guests coming to make appearances.
an amazing spring like day! woohoo the end of cold dark winter is upon us!
Rock and Roll Resort (happy Birthday present for me!)
Door to Door organics allowing me to be super lazy and delay the food store for a few more days.
Summer work lining itself up nicely
Friends and love and stuff
Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:24 PM
Happy boating! Over the past 3-4 years I sold all of my boats except a shitty off brand Hobie Cat with a blown sail, it brings a smile to my face hearing someone's excitement when it comes to boating...even more so sailing.
Other than that, I'll refrain from tainting this thread with the details of my day.
Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:33 PM
New music, and discovering new to me music that I've had on a hard drive for years and never got around to listening to.
Plans to have dinner with a good friend early next week!
Bowlive coming up soon!!
A great lunch with my mom, catching up and hearing about the last 5 weeks she spent in North Carolina.
A weekend with very little on the to do list. The only definite to do is a housewarming/birthday party that some really good friends are hosting.
Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:49 PM
- new Rumi on the way next week and friends who care enough to suggest new-to-me things
- a beautiful sunshiny morning walk with Lucy
- the feeling of being on the right path career-wise (finally!)
- finding the most comfortable festie/camping/etc shoes i've ever owned for $30 after paying tons for Merrills and others that just didn't work for me
- doing what i know is right, even when it's not the easy thing
- fun plans in the weeks ahead
- care packages for friends finally coming together
- life in general
Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:31 AM
wrapped up an awesome week of work. It's been a rocky year and half since I jumped back into the startup world, but I haven't been this excited about a product in a long time. Just a few months ago it seemed we were trying to do the impossible, but today was one of those "holy shit, we can actually make this work" moments.
Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:18 AM
My business taxes are done......ok 99% done, just need to go through some cash receipts. Feels really nice adding up expenses and having the end figure chew up profits so I'll have to pay less in taxes. Plus my fingers feel well exercised adding up over 9k in gas alone....I need a Smart car that doubles as a pickup truck.....
Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:51 PM
a great weekend full of friends, music, family, and love
running into old friends
birthday plans coming along very well...BOWLIVE!
my students doing so well, I love the second half of the year
door to door organics! I love not having to food shop!
home cooked meals nom, nom, nom
the awesome present randiddy got me
Coming home to mail from my 4 and 6 year old cousins 'ant aeren' written on dozens of tiny pieces of paper they mailed to me
Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:42 PM
- picking up another shift at the tea shop each week
- getting back to making jewelry today after a few months with no inspiration or motivation to make anything...feels good to make pretty things for others
- the puggle being happy to lay her head on my lap as i work today. it's so icky out and i appreciate her warmth!
- the opportunity to see some friends i really miss at the end of the month
- the shiny shrug (sweater) i found and bought last night that reminds me of the Jtwins and makes me smile when i wear it
- knowing the best husband in the world is on his way home
Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:57 PM
After having a really rough time struggling with being a public school teacher one of my kids forgot snack today and 6 kids voluntarily asked if they could share, it's such a tough job day to day and public school teachers get BEAT on by administration, parents, the public eye...then one act of pure kindness and genorisity from the heart of five year olds makes it all worth it all over again.
Friends that are there for me...100% there for me..crazy or sane always there for me
honesty from others and with myself...took a huge step and made a tough decision to take some time apart from someone I care about a whole lot...but the friendship is damaging to both of us at the moment
vampire diaries...love this terrible tv show!
paychecks that will be a bit heftier starting Thursday...
warmer days and the sun going down later
door to door organics! YAY for organic meats and veggies delivered to me...and for those of you who know the gypsy in me...EGGS...they deliver EGGS! (and no not the kind left in a car for 4 days during vibes)
an awesome little sister...and entire family really.
remembering when you focus on all the good things, more good things come your way