'Occupy Obamacare' PAC attacks health care plan in bizarre videos

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,409 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:48 PM

A former supporter of President Barack Obama, angered by Obama’s signature health insurance overhaul, wants to turn the election season into a horror movie with the aid of a super PAC.
Last week, Glenn Morton, a 41-year-old health insurance broker and failed congressional candidate who lives in a Maryland suburb of Washington, D.C., launched a low-budget super PAC called “Occupy Obamacare.” The group’s nascent YouTube channel features “Dr. Obamacare” wearing a zombie mask and carrying a scythe with a skull. (Dr. Obamacare also has his own Twitter feed.)
Apparently, the Obama zombie is meant to be a physical manifestation of Obama’s Affordable Care Act.
In one video, Dr. Obamacare appears in a dark tunnel and warns “If you don’t do as I prescribe, I’ll be extracting the maximum penalty” — before repeatedly slashing with his scythe.
In another, the zombie Dr. Obamacare appears at a tea party rally wearing a bloody white coat and summons a bolt of lightning to strike down former GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain as he urges the crowd to repeal the president’s health care plan.
“I’m going to run a whole campaign around this one law because I know I have a better solution,” Morton toldiWatch News.

More
http://www.iwatchnew...-bizarre-videos

#2 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,409 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:49 PM

#3 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,409 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:49 PM

#4 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,339 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:52 PM

Funny.

And boy, the TEA Party sure has strayed significantly far off it's original message.

#5 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,409 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:03 PM

They're talking about doing one of these every few weeks leading up to a "bigger than Thriller" type finale for Halloween.

It'll be interesting to see if he gets the cash donations to make it work