#4151 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,292 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:58 PM

He better take the deal now...

From Buster Olney:

Some rival evaluators believe that if the third baseman hits the market next fall after having a 2013 season similar to what he in 2012, at age 30, he might be hard-pressed to get a massive nine-figure contract from another team because he's not an elite power hitter. Last season, he hit 9 homers in 339 plate appearances on the road.

And if Wright -- an incredibly competitive person, and a natural leader -- decides he wants to play elsewhere, you really couldn't blame him. The Mets have been a disaster in recent years, and it's unclear when they'll have a chance to be an elite team again -- if ever, during his playing days.

#4152 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,333 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:13 PM

Sign Wright, get that deal done & then get working on Dickey's deal.

#4153 murg

murg
  • VibeTribe
  • 557 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:19 PM

I swear to God if the Wilpon's fuck this one up I would consider jumping ship...

I've been burned too many times

#4154 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,292 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:15 PM

Sounds like the Mets are offering him too much. I am ok with that, but why hasn't he accepted the offer yet?

From Buster Olney:

The Mets are waiting to hear from David Wright on their $140 million offer, writes Andy Martino, and in chatting to a number of agents and officials who aren't involved in these talks, I found them unanimous in this thought: Wright will take this offer. "How can he turn it down?" said one agent. "There's no guarantee that he'll get that a year from now."

It is completely within Wright's power to look for a better chance to win, given the Mets' troubles, and if he turned down the offer and veered toward free agency, you couldn't blame him. But the name I kept thinking about, after hearing about Wright's enormous offer, was Juan Gonzalez. He famously turned down a $151.5 million overture from theDetroit Tigers when he was exactly the same age as Wright, 29, and then never got anything close to that after an injury-plagued season -- a decision that cost him about $100 million.

#4155 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,333 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:34 PM

I'm sure it has to be reviewed by his agent, lawyers, accountants and every other handler he has.

Patience, young padawan.

#4156 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,292 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:11 PM

I'm sure it has to be reviewed by his agent, lawyers, accountants and every other handler he has.

Patience, young padawan.

But articles I read, said that

1. The Mets and Wright were exchanging offers.
2. Wright was not happy until they offered more than 6 for 100
3. He is not getting better money else where.
4. Is he sick of NY, and wants to win, so it does not matter how much they offer him?
5. Dickey will not talk contract during next season.

The longer this takes on both the more it rains here on Eeyore.

#4157 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,333 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:40 PM

But articles I read, said that

1. The Mets and Wright were exchanging offers.
2. Wright was not happy until they offered more than 6 for 100
3. He is not getting better money else where.
4. Is he sick of NY, and wants to win, so it does not matter how much they offer him?
5. Dickey will not talk contract during next season.

The longer this takes on both the more it rains here on Eeyore.

So if you already have your answers, why ask here?

He'll accept or won't accept when he's ready to accept or not accept. Anything else is just speculation. None of us (including the folks writing the artices we're both reading every day) know any more than that.

Or you never know....maybe he's got explosive diarrhea and can't get off the bowl long enough to give anyone an answer?

#4158 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,292 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:08 PM

So if you already have your answers, why ask here?

He'll accept or won't accept when he's ready to accept or not accept. Anything else is just speculation. None of us (including the folks writing the artices we're both reading every day) know any more than that.

Or you never know....maybe he's got explosive diarrhea and can't get off the bowl long enough to give anyone an answer?

The questions, well they are rhetorical.

I am just shocked that he has not accept the offer yet.

#4159 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,333 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:41 PM

Eh, I'm sure there's a lot of behind the scenes stuff that comes into play that us mere mortals know nothing about. I'm hoping to see David in blue & orange for many years to come. Here's hoping I get my wish.

#4160 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,333 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:25 PM

its official: David is still a Met.

Also official: I'm a very happy girl. :bouncey:

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1210738

Now get a deal done with Dickey!! :joker:

#4161 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,292 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:44 PM

TC said he wants to name Wright Captain.

#4162 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,964 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:03 PM

What are they, the fucking Yankmees? The Mets don't need a captain, they need some mf'ers who can score runs.

#4163 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,292 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:30 PM

What are they, the fucking Yankmees? The Mets don't need a captain, they need some mf'ers who can score runs.

They want him to be their Jeter?

I saw this on Twitter from Adam Rubin, no actually story yet, many blogs though.

#4164 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,333 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:35 PM

So make him the Captain. He's one of the mf'ers who managed to score some runs.

#4165 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,292 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:25 PM

What are they, the fucking Yankmees? The Mets don't need a captain, they need some mf'ers who can win.

Fixed that for ya.

#4166 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,964 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:32 PM

Three months of winter, then games under palm trees with unknown players wearing numbers like 67 and 84. I can't wait!

#4167 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,292 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:28 PM

Three months of winter, then games under palm trees with unknown players wearing numbers like 67 and 84. I can't wait!

Actually only 73 days until catchers and pitchers report (2/12/13).

Also, next year is the World Baseball Classic.

#4168 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,292 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:32 PM

From ESPN BOLD PREDICTIONS:

1. The New York Mets will trade R.A. Dickey

With the Mets extending third baseman David Wright for eight years for about $138 million, I expect them to then turn around and trade right-hander R.A. Dickey to the Kansas City Royals or the Los Angeles Dodgers or Angels for two good prospects. Wright is the face of their franchise, their version of Chipper Jones orDerek Jeter, and it was essential they get him locked up. With the Tampa Bay Rays’ extension of Evan Longoria this past month and the Washington Nationals’ Ryan Zimmerman sewn up, as well, this was a relatively simple negotiation for general manager Sandy Alderson. In regards to Dickey, it’s more about selling high on an overachieving pitcher and being realistic on when the Mets will be ready to contend. Although the public thinks it could be sooner, realistically, the Mets won’t be contending until at least 2015.

http://insider.espn....winter-meetings

#4169 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,964 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:41 PM

:cry1:

#4170 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,333 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:58 PM

Still just speculation at this point. I choose to remain hopeful.

#4171 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,333 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:00 PM

Report: R.A. Dickey willing to accept a two-year extension

By Chris Cwik | CBSSports.com
09:28 AM ET November 30, 2012

Mets pitcher R.A. Dickey is willing to take a two-year extension, according to Adam Rubin of ESPNNewYork.com.
Dickey and third baseman David Wright were said to be a “package deal” earlier this offseason. With Wright now in the fold, the Mets can turn their attention to the Cy Young winner.
Coming together on a contract could be difficult. While Dickey is coming off a great season, he's also 38-years-old. Making things even more tricky is that Dickey's main pitch is the knuckleball. Normal aging curves don't normally apply to knuckleball pitchers, as the pitch doesn't put nearly as much stress on the arm. Still, the Mets want to proceed with caution and only give Dickey a two-year extension, as CBSSports.com's Jon Heyman reported in October. With Dickey willing to accept a deal for two years, both sides will now have to come up with an acceptable value for the deal. Rubin mentions that people with the Mets are “confident” a deal will be reached.

Still nothing set in stone, but it sure seems like like the guys at ESPN need to start talking to each other. :lol:

#4172 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,292 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:12 PM

I have always stated 2 years is the way to go, but I remember others in this thread stating they would go 3 years, plus next year.

Buster reports facts, and his sources. The other, just throws things against the wall and hope they stick, like trading Dickey.

#4173 James420

James420
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,017 posts
  • LocationNew Rochelle, NY

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:31 PM

Can someone explain to me how signing someone because he is the "face of your franchise" is the correct (avoiding the pun) thing to do? I think you should sign someone for their production on the field and in the dugout. Sign for value. Don't sign someone so your fans have someone to cheer for. Fans cheer for winners, no matter who is on the field.

I havent really looked at the numbers and comparisons, but I'm assuming they overpaid him. And I thought the Mets weren't in position to overpay players?
They signed him until he's 37. Is he taking HGH or is he going to be a shell of himself at that age like every other 37-year old third baseman. Either way his stats arent going to improve. Maybe a year or two, but after that all you can expect is decline, the only question is how far he falls.
Even right now, he's being paid like an elite offensive player, and he is far from it. What's going to happen when these young pitchers mature and they need to sign a true slugger?
They had him signed for this season. Let him tear up the first half of the year, and trade him away for a top prospect. Worked pretty well with Beltran.

#4174 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,292 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:26 PM

Can someone explain to me how signing someone because he is the "face of your franchise" is the correct (avoiding the pun) thing to do? I think you should sign someone for their production on the field and in the dugout. Sign for value. Don't sign someone so your fans have someone to cheer for. Fans cheer for winners, no matter who is on the field.

I havent really looked at the numbers and comparisons, but I'm assuming they overpaid him. And I thought the Mets weren't in position to overpay players?
They signed him until he's 37. Is he taking HGH or is he going to be a shell of himself at that age like every other 37-year old third baseman. Either way his stats arent going to improve. Maybe a year or two, but after that all you can expect is decline, the only question is how far he falls.
Even right now, he's being paid like an elite offensive player, and he is far from it. What's going to happen when these young pitchers mature and they need to sign a true slugger?
They had him signed for this season. Let him tear up the first half of the year, and trade him away for a top prospect. Worked pretty well with Beltran.

Thank you for being another voice of reason.

The Met seem to be trying to build in the way the Nationals did. :rolleyes:

#4175 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,333 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:21 AM

Fan favorite = butts in the seats = profit. Even though we may not like it, let's not forget that MLB is a business above all else.

Here's his stats:

http://espn.go.com/m...35/david-wright

Not too shabby if you ask me.

Speaking as one fan, I'm very happy that I'll be seeing him in blue & orange for the forseeable future. He's proven his worth as a player IMHO. In hindsight, I'm kinda glad they weren't able to re-sign Reyes last year, especially if it meant they had the money to keep Wright. Wright's a workhorse, plays damn near every day, has a great attitude and isn't prone to injuries. I think he still has tremendous value for the Mets and will continue to.

Thank God Omar isn't still around or he probably would have gotten traded for some other team's bat boy and a few pallets of Budweiser.

#4176 James420

James420
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,017 posts
  • LocationNew Rochelle, NY

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:57 AM

His stats are not too shabby. But nowhere near a top offensive player. By that I mean, if you're going to be a contender, you're going to need a better offensive player than him as your best offensive player. And his stats are nowhere near where he's getting paid. Wasnt he hitting close to .400 last year in the first half and he finished at .306? Hasnt he been battling injuries, underperformance due to the psychological trauma of changing home fields and whatever else throughout his career? This is who you want to invest in? A player who's only going to get worse?
He's got all the intangibles, sure. Not going to argue that. But if that's what's going to prevent the Mets from getting a real offensive player, then theyre not worth it.

Fan favorite = butts in the seats = profit. Even though we may not like it, let's not forget that MLB is a business above all else.

See that's just a myth. David Wright played just about every game in September. How was the attendance then? Were any seats filled? Any extra profit because he was in the lineup? Winning puts butts in the seats. Nothing else.

#4177 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,292 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:10 PM

Hearing that Dickey and Niese are both on the block for a outfielder.

Would you trade Niese for Shin Soo Choo?

I would consider it. I prefer trading Dickey because of his age, and I think Niese gets better. But i would want more for Dickey.

#4178 jg

jg
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,958 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:22 PM

Hearing that Dickey and Niese are both on the block for a outfielder.

Would you trade Niese for Shin Soo Choo?

I would consider it. I prefer trading Dickey because of his age, and I think Niese gets better. But i would want more for Dickey.

The Mets don't want Choo. He's got 1 year left on his current deal and with Scott Boras as his agent will be testing the market at the end of the deal.

#4179 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,292 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:54 PM

The Mets don't want Choo. He's got 1 year left on his current deal and with Scott Boras as his agent will be testing the market at the end of the deal.

True. I just like his game, and I want him, but money is always the deterrent. Wait not always, just recently.

#4180 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,292 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:06 PM

Cy-onara? Dickey trade talk 'serious'
http://espn.go.com/b...de-talk-serious

SHVILLE, Tenn. -- ESPN's Jayson Stark writes on Twitter: Sources say the Mets have gotten "serious" about trading R.A. Dickey as soon as this week. The Rangers and Royals are seen as the most logical fits.

Trading a reigning Cy Young winner that offseason would not be unprecedented, but it would be unusual. According to the Elias Sports Bureau, only six previous Cy Young winners have opened the next season with another team -- regardless of reason.

I would be OK if we got Jurgeson Profar or Will Myers.

I know you guys will not like this. But money is the issue. May be if Wright did not have to be the face of the franchise and get over market value for his production, they could have signed Dickey too.

#4181 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,292 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:57 PM

Buster Olney:

"Dickey's got market value, and teams like the Rangers are interested. At a time when the Nationals look like a powerhouse and the Braves are solid and the Phillies have the best trio of starting pitchers, the Mets aren't going to contend. They have talked about a two-year extension with Dickey, but they aren't close to signing him, and perhaps the Mets will get a good prospect or two in return for a pitcher that led his league in innings last season, with 233 2/3. The Mets love Matt Harvey and think he has the makeup to be a frontline type starter, and maybe in 2014 or 2015, Harvey and Zack Wheeler and others can be the core of a pitching staff that will make the Mets' relevant again."

#4182 jg

jg
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,958 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:24 PM

I would be OK if we got Jurgeson Profar or Will Myers.

Really you would just be OK to get one of the top prospects in baseball for a 38 year old knuckleball pitcher???

Profar only gets traded for Stanton. That's how much he's worth right now.

Wil Myers is being linked with Jon Lester and Jamie Shields. The value of those players is a little more complicated, but Lester is 29 and Shields 31, both with 2 yrs left in their deals.

Also that the Mets asked the Red Sox for Bogaerts and Bradley, Jr. which will not happen either.

#4183 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,292 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:04 AM

Really you would just be OK to get one of the top prospects in baseball for a 38 year old knuckleball pitcher???

Profar only gets traded for Stanton. That's how much he's worth right now.

Wil Myers is being linked with Jon Lester and Jamie Shields. The value of those players is a little more complicated, but Lester is 29 and Shields 31, both with 2 yrs left in their deals.

Also that the Mets asked the Red Sox for Bogaerts and Bradley, Jr. which will not happen either.

:lol: Yes, I would be OK. :lol:

Source: Red Sox Interested In R.A. Dickey

http://espn.go.com/m...key-source-says

Maybe the Red Sox will give them up? There is a lot of competition now for his services.

#4184 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,292 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:22 AM

PS. In Mets defense they have been quoted as saying they need to be blown away to trade either Dickey or Niese and there is more interest in Dickey at least at the moment.

#4185 jg

jg
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,958 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:43 PM

Maybe the Red Sox will give them up? There is a lot of competition now for his services.

As written above, not a chance in Hell the Red Sox give up their Centerfielder of the Future or a SS that slugged 20 hrs in 127 games (at the age of 20) for a 38 year old knuckleballer.

#4186 jg

jg
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,958 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:45 PM

PS. In Mets defense they have been quoted as saying they need to be blown away to trade either Dickey

That's not true either. Dickey either has to be signed or traded before the season begins. As said above, the Mets need to rebuild and can't waste one of their few trade chips.

#4187 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,964 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:54 PM

:lol: Yes, I would be OK. :lol:

Source: Red Sox Interested In R.A. Dickey

http://espn.go.com/m...key-source-says

"Are we punting '13? Absolutely not," Alderson said.

:rotf:

#4188 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,292 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:44 PM

Can we just tell DW to shut up?

If he really felt the way he is talking below, he would not have negotiated for the extra money and be over paid or putting it out to the media that he was not happy with 6 for a 100 and held out for an extra 38 million over 6 years. Money is the key factor here, not Cal ripken, or Chipper or Jeter.

"It wouldn't mean as much winning somewhere else as it would, obviously, winning here," said Wright, who was joined at the press conference by his father Rhon, mother Elisa and girlfriend Molly Beers. "I grew up watching Cal Ripken Jr., playing against Chipper Jones for these number of years, being across town from Derek Jeter.

"I think there's something to be said for that. And I'm very proud of that -- to be able to be drafted at 18 by this organization, groomed, developed, make your big league debut with your favorite team growing up, having the opportunity for my friends and family to almost start bleeding blue and orange. It was a no-brainer for me. And it was very important to be able to finish what I started."

#4189 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,292 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:54 PM

UPDATE: Dickey was on hand at Tuesday's holiday party at Citi Field and made what amounts to a timetable on his contract talks. If the Mets chose to bring the Cy Young winner back next season solely on the remaining year of his contract, he almost certainly will enter free agency next winter, reports Adam Rubin.

#4190 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,292 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:57 PM

• The New York Mets are looking to offer $25 million over three years to R.A. Dickey, including his $5 million salary for 2013, writes Andy Martino.

This will not get it done.

#4191 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,292 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:44 PM

For the second straight year the Los Angeles Angels have swooped in to land the biggest free-agent out there, signing Josh Hamilton to a five-year deal worth $125 million.

The Angels got incredible production from Torii Hunter last year, so Hamilton will fill the void Hunter left when he signed with the Detroit Tigers a few weeks ago. However, Hamilton creates the same problem the Angels had last year: Too many outfielders.

As I see it, the Angels have three options for handling this logjam.

1. Trade for R.A. Dickey

The New York Mets have to be thrilled about Hamilton signing with the Angels. They've been shopping Dickey all winter, and the Texas Rangers have been the main suitor. Now, the Rangers might feel more desperate to get Dickey after losing Hamilton, which gives the Mets more leverage.

What also helps the Mets is that the Angels' surplus of oufielders might put them in the mix for Dickey, as the Mets need outfield help desperately. A package of speedy center fielderPeter Bourjos and right-hander Garrett Richards might be enough to get the Dickey conversation started, and the Halos could go so far as to throw in catcher Hank Conger(another Mets need) to get the deal done. The Angels have a weak farm system and are clearly in win-now mode, so they might as well try to put themselves over the top. Also, they lost both Ervin Santana and Dan Haren this winter, so they need some pitching depth. Dickey would make them the clear favorite in the AL West.

The Angels being in the mix for Dickey could help the Mets in getting the Rangers to increase their offer, going so far as to part with lefty Martin Perez and Mike Olt for the knuckleballer.

#4192 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,292 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:40 PM

Adam Rubin Tweet:

Getting to crunch time for R.A. Dickey resolution. Very active today, apparently on multiple fronts.

#4193 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,292 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:34 PM

Adam Rubin Teweet:

Cy-Gone Sources predicts RA Dickey trade today.

#bluejays #rangers #angers

#4194 jg

jg
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,958 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:47 PM

Jon Heyman@JonHeymanCBS
Signs point to #bluejays leading in dickey chase. Have the prospects to get it done.

Blue jays want to keep d'arnaud but have arencibia and others. Also have OFs. Trade seems like strong possibility.

#4195 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,964 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:01 PM

At least he'll be going to the lolAmerican League where he won't be much of a problem for us.

#4196 jg

jg
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,958 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:08 PM

#mets believed to have trade they like for dickey. @Joelsherman1 speculates may be waiting on RA extension talk w/other team

#4197 jg

jg
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,958 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:02 PM

#mets believed to have trade they like for dickey. @Joelsherman1 speculates may be waiting on RA extension talk w/other team

Arencibia and Anthony Gose mentioned as possibly going to the Mets, however it appears he may be balking on signing an extension with the Blue Jays holding the whole process up....

#4198 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,292 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:03 PM

Arencibia and Anthony Gose mentioned as possibly going to the Mets, however it appears he may be balking on signing an extension with the Blue Jays holding the whole process up....

Tax reasons.

I heard when Michael Young went to Philly, the teams had to cover the difference on the taxes (TX no state tax, PA has state tax).

Also thought about Reyes going from FL (no state tax), to Toronto with very high taxes.

#4199 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,292 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:02 AM

Rumor is Travis d'Arnaud for dickey from jon heyman. Would be ok with that. ;)

#4200 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,964 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:02 PM

At least he'll be right at home in Las Vegas, until the first Mets outfielder hits the DL.