• Please log in to reply
4641 replies to this topic

#3001 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,479 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:33 AM

Dubs with the glove and throw to stop Dickarino and second!

#3002 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,479 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:35 AM

The eternal question looms: can Los Mets get six outs while holding a one run lead?

#3003 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,479 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:25 AM

PIITB!

:ura1:

#3004 gram-man

gram-man
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,169 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:33 AM

The eternal question looms: can Los Mets get six outs while holding a one run lead?

Mebbe...but that didn't matter cause they scored 2 insurance runs before handing the ball to Rauch for the close!!

Good win last night. Murphy made some real impressive catches. He's really starting to look comfortable at 2nd.

#3005 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,479 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:03 AM

Who are these Mets and what have they done with my team?

#3006 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,202 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:05 PM

It is still May.

Remember the year we were awful in June under Randolph.

Remember the year we went 1-9 (or 1-11) on the west coast road trip after the break.

Just saying it is a LONG season although I am leaning towards over 73 1/2 (the total wins set by vegas before the season).

#3007 GoPlastic

GoPlastic
  • VibeTribe
  • 13,388 posts
  • LocationLI/NY

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:36 PM

It is still May. Remember the year we were awful in June under Randolph. Remember the year we went 1-9 (or 1-11) on the west coast road trip after the break. Just saying it is a LONG season although I am leaning towards over 73 1/2 (the total wins set by vegas before the season).

remember the year they went 10-1 on the west coast road trip after the break.

remember the year they beat the unbeatable Braves at home to clinch the wild card berth.

remember, this year the walls are painted blue...

Posted Image

#3008 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,479 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:35 PM

Posted Image

#3009 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,202 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:58 PM

remember the year they went 10-1 on the west coast road trip after the break. remember the year they beat the unbeatable Braves at home to clinch the wild card berth. remember, this year the walls are painted blue... Posted Image

Your references are from before Game 7 NLCS against St. Louis. (I think). My "remembers" are after that.

I also remember being a bar of Yankee fans when they beat us to win the world series. Awful! Got calls the next day from Yankee fans / friends saying how they were dancing in the streets and where was I.

#3010 GoPlastic

GoPlastic
  • VibeTribe
  • 13,388 posts
  • LocationLI/NY

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:16 PM

Your references are from before Game 7 NLCS against St. Louis. (I think). My "remembers" are after that. I also remember being a bar of Yankee fans when they beat us to win the world series. Awful! Got calls the next day from Yankee fans / friends saying how they were dancing in the streets and where was I.

the same Yankee fans who watched Mo blow his first postseason save ever as the ball looped over Derek Jeter's head to win the World Series for Arizona?

and what's so different about post-2006 NLCS Mets? they lost a great game off of one bad pitch. they've been doing that since the 60s. every few years a special team comes together and gives us a good run. not too many pro sports organizations can lay claim to that - we've had a playoff team in Flushing in every decade since our inception...twice in the 80's and 00's. even the Yanks, all their successes aside, have had quiet Octobers for more than ten years straight twice in the modern era. but your posts in this thread lead me to think that you'd be happy as a Yanks fan. consistent stretches of success, purchased at any price, with a "better-than-you" attitude may be more your style.

although, if you're really into this self-loathing thing, may i suggest the Pirates? :wink:

for me, it's los Mets. i'll take the good times with the bad, even if they aren't always balancing one another out the way we'd like.

#3011 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,202 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:21 PM

the same Yankee fans who watched Mo blow his first postseason save ever as the ball looped over Derek Jeter's head to win the World Series for Arizona? and what's so different about post-2006 NLCS Mets? they lost a great game off of one bad pitch. they've been doing that since the 60s. every few years a special team comes together and gives us a good run. not too many pro sports organizations can lay claim to that - we've had a playoff team in Flushing in every decade since our inception...twice in the 80's and 00's. even the Yanks, all their successes aside, have had quiet Octobers for more than ten years straight twice in the modern era. but your posts in this thread lead me to think that you'd be happy as a Yanks fan. consistent stretches of success, purchased at any price, with a "better-than-you" attitude may be more your style. although, if you're really into this self-loathing thing, may i suggest the Pirates? :wink: for me, it's los Mets. i'll take the good times with the bad, even if they aren't always balancing one another out the way we'd like.

No Pirates for me, although I did go to a game at PNC back in 2004 when I visited. Turned out to be ladies night. SCORE!

All I am trying to say is recent track record indicates this team will falter late. I used 2006 as the turning point of being an elite team to what ever they are today, a money balll team?

#3012 gram-man

gram-man
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,169 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:31 PM

If someone would have said to me in March that by May we'd be 1.5 games out of first place and 4 games over .500, I'd have been hard pressed to believe 'em. Yet, that is precisely where we are. Not only that, I think we have the best record within the division vs division rivals.

IT IS a long season and we've only played a month of ball. However, this is a young, hungry, scrappy team (which is what they are, NOT a money ball team. You don't see that field filled with players who've been given up on by most other teams..do ya?). They're a team I have enjoyed watching this season a lot more than I expected to and look forward to watching every night.

I'm very happy with how they're playing now, I see no reasons why they'd falter later in the season.

#3013 gram-man

gram-man
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,169 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:31 PM

Andy why are you always so ready to have the team fail?

#3014 GoPlastic

GoPlastic
  • VibeTribe
  • 13,388 posts
  • LocationLI/NY

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:34 PM

I used 2006 as the turning point of being an elite team to what ever they are today, a money balll team?

define "elite" for me? two past-their-prime Cy Young winners on the mound, one of whom didn't come close to pitching in the postseason due to injury. 0 MVPs, a few All-Stars, and a bunch of ragtag fill-ins playing above and beyond expectations...John Maine? Oliver Perez? Endy Chavez with "the catch"???? that's CLASSIC Mets...a few vets, a few kids, coming together and getting hot at the right moment, in a National League which was ripe for the picking that year.

and that NLCS was one of the best ever, if not THE best. don't forget, the composite linescore for that series was scary. the Cards outscored the Mets 28-27, outhit the Mets 56-54, and both teams committed 4 errors, and game 7 ended with the tying run 180 feet away. we may never see another series that close again.

#3015 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,479 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:46 PM

I had this club figured for 12-18 at this point in the season. They're not doing everything right, but they're a scrappy team. As of today, they have a better record than every team they face for the rest of the month.

#3016 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,202 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:48 PM

define "elite" for me? two past-their-prime Cy Young winners on the mound, one of whom didn't come close to pitching in the postseason due to injury. 0 MVPs, a few All-Stars, and a bunch of ragtag fill-ins playing above and beyond expectations...John Maine? Oliver Perez? Endy Chavez with "the catch"???? that's CLASSIC Mets...a few vets, a few kids, coming together and getting hot at the right moment, in a National League which was ripe for the picking that year. and that NLCS was one of the best ever, if not THE best. don't forget, the composite linescore for that series was scary. the Cards outscored the Mets 28-27, outhit the Mets 56-54, and both teams committed 4 errors, and game 7 ended with the tying run 180 feet away. we may never see another series that close again.

Elite is when everyone knows you are going to make the playoffs before the season. Where they talk about you all the time during the season as having a chance to win it all.

2006 was the last time that was the case.

This years teams is universally looked at as an at best .500 club with a very outside shot at the 5th wild card. Remeber at best.

That 2006 team was the favorite from the NL before the season, during the season and even up until the lost they were the favorites.

Going back to my point track record (back of their baseball card rules) says they will fade late, again. I did not believe they would fade in 07 or 08 and they did.

2010 I believed at the all start break and then 1-10 or whatever out west (season over). Last year, injuries, etc...

#3017 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,202 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:58 PM

PS. Why am I the only who questions the Mets team here?

Why does it feel like I am alone on an island? because I am realistic? Because I do not drink the kool aid?

I used to drink the kool aid, but the last 5 years have been so bad that I threw up the kool aid they were serving.

I want them to do well and I am laughing at Phillies fans today in the office, but realistically Texas is going to win the World Series this year.

#3018 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,479 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:23 PM

Posted Image

#3019 GoPlastic

GoPlastic
  • VibeTribe
  • 13,388 posts
  • LocationLI/NY

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:48 PM

why bother paying attention at all, then? there are 29 other teams to root for, plenty of minor league, collegiate, high school, little league teams you can "support"...if it can be called support.

it's not about the Kool-Aid. none of us are clearing our credit card statements to free up room for playoff tickets and a hotel for the night before the ride down the Canyon of Heroes. but if you can't cheer on the team while they're exceeding expectations, and WINNING, why bother at all? the Mets are best approached as one approaches AA...one game at a time.

#3020 gram-man

gram-man
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,169 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:59 PM

Seriously Andy, there have LOTS of years where The Mets started out strong, faltered at some point, got strong again, and finished somewhere in the middle of the pack. I've seen enough Mets Yearbooks to know this. Do I expect them to be in playoff contention come September? I don't know. What I do know is they're playing good ball now and it's fun to watch them. And until they start playing like crap, I'm going to continue to watch 'em and root for my team.

#3021 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,479 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:02 PM

Even when they start to suck hairy donkey balls I'll still watch because you never know what new way they'll find to lose a game.

Speaking of Kool-Aid, never say anything disparaging about the Grateful Dead on this board. Jerry's minions get very upset. :cheesy:

#3022 jme

jme
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,036 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:11 PM

that was a fun one... of course the moment i turned it on is when murph threw it into the ground on his throw to first.

this shit is fun.. come from behind wins, scrappy pain in the ass players. So far so good.. this entire season is gravy. it's not about winning the division or the league right now, it's about not losing, and winning a series when they can.

I still wish the owners would die a slow horrible death, but this is fun Mets baseball. leading the league in come from behind wins, and going 10-4 (or something ) against the division. these are victories, and as much as i hate the upper management, I LOVE Terry Collins.

it's nice to look forward to watching the on the field product... the overpaid under acheivers hovering around .500 was one thing, but this team playing like this is awesome.

#3023 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,479 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:14 PM

It has that mid-1980s feeling, when there were just a couple of pieces missing to make a championship team. We need a catcher who can hit, and another starting pitcher.

#3024 GoPlastic

GoPlastic
  • VibeTribe
  • 13,388 posts
  • LocationLI/NY

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:45 PM

It has that mid-1980s feeling, when there were just a couple of pieces missing to make a championship team. We need a catcher who can hit, and another starting pitcher.

that's the Kool-Aid talking. in a few seasons we'll know what we've got in Wheeler, Harvey, et. al. we can address the hitting while they come 'round.

#3025 gram-man

gram-man
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,169 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:48 PM

Shame that's when you tuned in jme, cause prior to that Murphy had two amazing plays. Even that one was a great stop. I don't know if he'd have gotten that runner w/a good throw, it was tight. He's playing wayyyyy better that I thought he'd be at 2nd.

#3026 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,202 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:48 PM

So then yes I am on the island by myself. It seems I am not allowed to question. I am not or complain about anything. I try to put in persepctive and I get in response Why dont you root for the Pirates or bother at all? Come on now.

Basically what I hear you saying is because I dont buy into this team 100%, then I should root for another team? That is just stupid.

I just dont have any real expectations for this team. That makes a season like the first 5 weeks fun and exciting because you expected to stink. That is all you are feeling right now. It is a good feeling, but I do not expect it to last. So that means I should root for the Pirates?

This team does not have the mid 80's feel to me. I dont see any real pitching of the future here other then Niese. This team has no Gooden types. No Strawberry types. No David Wright legacy type star players. Just a bunch of scrappers who fight every at bats. The mid 80's teams had real Talent that also scrapped and grinded it out.

The only thing I do like a lot about this team is how they battle, how they fight hrough every at bat and the game is never over. Like it was between 2007-2010/ and part of 2011, they got down they lost.

To be a real contender this team needs 2 starters and a real bopper in the middle of the order (if not two or three more Murphy's that can play defense). Hopefully one of them can come up from the minors.

that was a fun one... of course the moment i turned it on is when murph threw it into the ground on his throw to first. this shit is fun.. come from behind wins, scrappy pain in the ass players. So far so good.. this entire season is gravy. it's not about winning the division or the league right now, it's about not losing, and winning a series when they can. I still wish the owners would die a slow horrible death, but this is fun Mets baseball. leading the league in come from behind wins, and going 10-4 (or something ) against the division. these are victories, and as much as i hate the upper management, I LOVE Terry Collins. it's nice to look forward to watching the on the field product... the overpaid under acheivers hovering around .500 was one thing, but this team playing like this is awesome.

I agree with this whole heartedly. There is a future, it just probably wont be this year.

Seriously Andy, there have LOTS of years where The Mets started out strong, faltered at some point, got strong again, and finished somewhere in the middle of the pack. I've seen enough Mets Yearbooks to know this. Do I expect them to be in playoff contention come September? I don't know. What I do know is they're playing good ball now and it's fun to watch them. And until they start playing like crap, I'm going to continue to watch 'em and root for my team.

Again I agree, but my original point was, that I expect them to play like crap at some point this season and not be able to get out of mountain that digs them.

A great example of this is the year we made the wild card at 85 wins or something with a late September run under Bobby V.

I root for it to happen, but because I dont see it lasting I am not a real fan some how.

#3027 jme

jme
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,036 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:08 PM

Shame that's when you tuned in jme, cause prior to that Murphy had two amazing plays. Even that one was a great stop. I don't know if he'd have gotten that runner w/a good throw, it was tight. He's playing wayyyyy better that I thought he'd be at 2nd.

Yeah I saw the plays he made in the highlights... it just kinda sums up how it goes for me and watching baseball :lol: yeah it didn't effect the outcome of the play either way, great backhand stab, for sure. I agree that he's been playing beyond expectations, which is exactly what this team needs, and have been getting.

#3028 jme

jme
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,036 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:16 PM

it ain't this year, or next year, or the following year. it might not come in the next 5 years.

the owners put the franchise in a hole, and everyone accepts that, i think. however the team on the field deserves the support for the way they have played in the face of everyone sinking them before the season started.

until the front office shit gets sorted, it's this kinda team, and expectations should be tempered quite a bit.

#3029 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,202 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:19 PM

it ain't this year, or next year, or the following year. it might not come in the next 5 years. the owners put the franchise in a hole, and everyone accepts that, i think. however the team on the field deserves the support for the way they have played in the face of everyone sinking them before the season started. until the front office shit gets sorted, it's this kinda team, and expectations should be tempered quite a bit.

THIS!

THIS!

Playing well, and hope they continue to do so through the year. Key word here is HOPE.

#3030 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,479 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:21 PM

I'm taking it one game at a time. The Houston series should have been like shooting fish in a barrel. The comeback victories were unexpected. Goes to show you don't ever know ...

#3031 GoPlastic

GoPlastic
  • VibeTribe
  • 13,388 posts
  • LocationLI/NY

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:38 PM

It is still May. Remember the year we were awful in June under Randolph. Remember the year we went 1-9 (or 1-11) on the west coast road trip after the break. Just saying it is a LONG season although I am leaning towards over 73 1/2 (the total wins set by vegas before the season).

THIS! THIS! Playing well, and hope they continue to do so through the year. Key word here is HOPE.

don't be a negative nelly, that's all. when your team's winning, don't be "that guy" who brings up the bad history. only 5 of these guys even made the season-long roster in '08, when Willie was canned. that road trip happened while half the current roster were still basking in the glow of terrible prom-night drunken sexual antics. if the key word is HOPE, bring it on like you've got a little!

(or go root for the Pirates!) :moon:

#3032 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,143 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:42 PM

So then yes I am on the island by myself. It seems I am not allowed to question. I am not or complain about anything. I try to put in persepctive and I get in response Why dont you root for the Pirates or bother at all? Come on now.

What I'm reading is a bunch of Mets fans posting in a thread about (a) being happy that our team is playing better than expected and (B) expressing joy at a huge come from behind victory over a division rival last night. Then you come in once again with your Debbie Downer "its never gonna last" bullshit. You know what? We all know its probably not gonna last and that the Mets probably won't make the palyoffs again this year. And you know what else? That's fine. They're still my team and I'm still a fan. I'll stick with them through good and bad like I always have. That's part of what being a fan is all about. All you ever seem to do is crap on the Mets, which I just don't understand. Can't you enjoy any of it? Or does your enjoyment come from being an eternal pessimist?

Ya Gotta Believe, remember?

#3033 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,202 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:04 PM

Posted Image :lol:

#3034 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,479 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:09 PM

Posted Image

#3035 James420

James420
  • VibeTribe
  • 987 posts
  • LocationNew Rochelle, NY

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:13 PM

Who the hell is Vinny Rottino?

#3036 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,143 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:18 PM

Who the hell is Vinny Rottino?

Infielder (and I think he's also a possible backup catcher). He just got called up at the beginning of May.

#3037 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,202 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:51 PM

don't be a negative nelly, that's all. when your team's winning, don't be "that guy" who brings up the bad history. only 5 of these guys even made the season-long roster in '08, when Willie was canned. that road trip happened while half the current roster were still basking in the glow of terrible prom-night drunken sexual antics. if the key word is HOPE, bring it on like you've got a little! (or go root for the Pirates!) :moon:

Posted Image

#3038 gram-man

gram-man
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,169 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:52 PM

don't be a negative nelly, that's all. when your team's winning, don't be "that guy" who brings up the bad history. only 5 of these guys even made the season-long roster in '08, when Willie was canned. that road trip happened while half the current roster were still basking in the glow of terrible prom-night drunken sexual antics. if the key word is HOPE, bring it on like you've got a little! (or go root for the Pirates!) :moon:

Posted Image

Let me tell you something my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.

#3039 GoPlastic

GoPlastic
  • VibeTribe
  • 13,388 posts
  • LocationLI/NY

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:58 PM

Posted Image

You know what the Mexicans say about the Pacific?...They say it has no memory. That's where I want to live the rest of my life. A warm place with no memory.

#3040 gram-man

gram-man
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,169 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:01 PM

DING! DING! DING! DING!!

I'd have also accepted:

Posted Image

#3041 GoPlastic

GoPlastic
  • VibeTribe
  • 13,388 posts
  • LocationLI/NY

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:08 PM

yeah, but honestly i think the "Pacific has no memory" part is particularly apt for this thread, given the earlier reference to the Mets' epic west coast swoon of 4 years ago.

#3042 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,202 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:19 PM

Posted Image

Andy Dufresne: How can you be so obtuse?
Warden Samuel Norton: What? What did you call me?
Andy Dufresne: Obtuse. Is it deliberate?
Warden Samuel Norton: Son, you're forgetting yourself.
Andy Dufresne: The country club will have his old time cards. Records, W-2s with his name on them. Sir, if I ever get out, I'd never mention what happens here. I'd be just as indictable as you for laundering that money.
[Norton slaps the table]
Warden Samuel Norton: Don't you ever mention money to me again, you sorry son of a bitch! Not in this office, not anywhere!

#3043 GoPlastic

GoPlastic
  • VibeTribe
  • 13,388 posts
  • LocationLI/NY

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:18 PM

:lol:

#3044 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,479 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:15 AM

PIITFB!

:ura1:

#3045 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,143 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:29 AM

:clapping:

#3046 gram-man

gram-man
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,169 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:18 AM

Sweeping the Phillies was awesome. However, we didn't beat their starters as much as their bullpen completely SUCKED!!! Wins are wins though and I'll take 'em...specially against division rivals. We're now what, 5-1 against the Phillies??

#3047 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,202 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:20 AM

Sweeping the Phillies was awesome. However, we didn't beat their starters as much as their bullpen completely SUCKED!!! Wins are wins though and I'll take 'em...specially against division rivals. We're now what, 5-1 against the Phillies??

Will be a nice day at work today laughing at phillie fans again. :lol:

#3048 jme

jme
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,036 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:46 PM

so many games are won and lost in the bullpen, what ever the reason, if you can get to it, you have a much better chance of winning.

I can't wait to hear Keith rant and/or rave about Marlins Stadium. he's not even there yet, and he's condemning the night club. :lol: A good start from Santana would be welcome tomorrow night.

#3049 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,479 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:52 PM

I think Keith is going to be hilarious tonight. Josh will be too. i wish I could listen to GKR and JH at the same time. I was in the car last night when the Phanatic was in the TV booth polishing Gary's head, and hearing Josh describe it made me LOL. Then he said they should put yellow tape around the Phillies bullpen. Later in the game Gary said the Phanatic was everywhere like gum on your shoe -- green, hairy gum. Then they started ragging on the Phans when they were streaming for the exits.

That radio team can't go more than three innings without a Three Stooges reference. I don't care how badly this season ends; it's going to be entertaining as fuck on TV & radio.

#3050 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,202 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:12 PM

Best stat I saw last night. Mets lead the National League in 2 out Batting Average at .289. Phillies were 4th or 5th at .252.