Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:58 PM

:cool:

Posted Image

#2 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,962 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:13 PM

Thank goodness you weren't texting while driving.

#3 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,028 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:21 PM

Why is this in P&R, cur?

Also, I always find myself trying to nail down where your photos are being taken. On this one, Ive got nothing.

#4 Lazy Lightning

Lazy Lightning
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,264 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:38 PM

Mitt Romney and the dog incident - you know, the one where he strapped his Irish Setter on to the roof of his car for a family road-trip? Yeah...

Anyways, my favouirte part of the photo is the two abandoned tires on the side of the road! :funny1:

#5 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,028 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:05 PM

Ah. Right over my head.

#6 Lazy Lightning

Lazy Lightning
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,264 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:27 PM

It was over Romney's head, too... Poor dog!

On the upside, he'll never live that down. Why he was never charged with animal cruelty is beyond me.

#7 freerange

freerange
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:51 PM

you'd think that story would be all that is needed to render this douchebag silent
no we are going to have actively avoid this asshole cluttering up our news aggregates and services for the next several years

#8 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,123 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:09 PM

Also, I always find myself trying to nail down where your photos are being taken. On this one, Ive got nothing.

In a car :rolleyes:

#9 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,962 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:17 PM

Mitt Romney and the dog incident - you know, the one where he strapped his Irish Setter on to the roof of his car for a family road-trip?

Are you serious? :huh:
Please tell me the dog was in some sort of crate.

#10 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,028 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:22 PM

Posted Image

#11 Lazy Lightning

Lazy Lightning
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,264 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:36 PM

Are you serious? :huh: Please tell me the dog was in some sort of crate.

"In 1983, Mitt Romney attached a dog crate to the roof of the family station wagon for a 12-hour drive to Canada. The dog, Seamus, suffered a bout of diarrhea during the trip. Romney hosed off the dog and the car at a service station and kept driving."

http://www.huffingto..._n_1348135.html

Google "romney dog" and you'll get a million different hits detailing this cruelty.

Makes me sick to my stomach that anyone could ever think that was okay. Ugh.

#12 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,028 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:11 PM

No argument there. Although, it makes for really lousy political talking points. As it has nothing to do with politics at all.

There are plenty of other things based on Romney's record that can be thrown at him to satisfy those that would like to see the Marxist get four more.. This isn't a good one though.

#13 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,962 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:21 PM

A bona fide moran on many different levals.

#14 jnjn

jnjn
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,158 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:41 PM

that's fucking horrible! what kind of person thinks that something like that is ok???

#15 MeOmYo

MeOmYo
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,834 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:57 PM

Reminds me of last year in November a good buddy of mine's sister drove up 12 hrs to visit their parents with their dog in a crate in the back of a pickup, even though the parents told her not to bring it. The next morning a group of us meet up at their house to do some deer hunting and there is a huge pissing match going on because the daughter wants to bring the dog inside because she said he was cold. :rolleyes: (the dog was in a kennel with a dog house)

Really? You drive 12 hrs in November with a dog in the back of a pickup and NOW you're worried that the dog is cold? :bang:

Even her father said, "I don't know where the fuck she came from" :lol:

poor dog

#16 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,028 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:54 PM

Just to illistrate how ridiculous it is as a political talking point:

http://abcnews.go.co...y-ate-dog-meat/

The Daily Caller noted that in President Obama’s best-selling memoir, “Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance,” the president recalls being fed dog meat as a young boy in Indonesia with his stepfather, Lolo Soetoro.
“With Lolo, I learned how to eat small green chill peppers raw with dinner (plenty of rice), and, away from the dinner table, I was introduced to dog meat (tough), snake meat (tougher), and roasted grasshopper (crunchy),” the president wrote. “Like many Indonesians, Lolo followed a brand of Islam that could make room for the remnants of more ancient animist and Hindu faiths. He explained that a man took on the powers of whatever he ate: One day soon, he promised, he would bring home a piece of tiger meat for us to share.”
After his mother