• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 nancykind

nancykind

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 15,668 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:02 AM

her back ones, that is. and she got her ears cleaned out. i can get the ointment in the ears, i just cant get them cleaned out very well so that the meds have a better chance to begin with.

the short nails must feel good because she's running around here like a very happy kitteh tonight. :)

#2 sums

sums

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 10,436 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:12 AM

yay happy diamond! :)

we need more photos ;)

#3 Rayzeeday

Rayzeeday
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,566 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:02 AM

I am so lucky to have in/outdoor cats. Pedicure :bresse:

#4 vinandtonic

vinandtonic
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:30 PM

yes, more pictures of your pretty girl please!

#5 nancykind

nancykind

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 15,668 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:40 PM

I am so lucky to have in/outdoor cats. Pedicure :bresse:

you're lucky to have been adopted by cats that came with their front claws! :funny1:

#6 nancykind

nancykind

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 15,668 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:00 AM

although i'm kinda glad Diamond doesn't have claws, she'd have made a mess of the woodwork by now!

here's a couple from last month

Posted Image

this one reminds me of the song 'cecilia' - - "when i come back to bed, someone's taken my place..." i had gone to take a shower and returned to this one morning. :) :funny1:
Posted Image

#7 nancykind

nancykind

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 15,668 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:22 AM

just took this one the day or so after my first chemo treatment, i literally had JUST woken up - to this - so i just reached over to get my phone to take the pic. she loooooves to snuggle super close. closer than any cat i've ever had. that's my bag of medicine and snacks on the bed.

Posted Image

and these are from saturday morning. we've come a lonnnnng way. still a ways to go but comin' along. :) Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 vinandtonic

vinandtonic
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:52 PM

what a pretty girl! :)

#9 nancykind

nancykind

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 15,668 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:11 AM

yesterday i opened the front door without immediately seeing that Diamond was coming down the stairs - which are directly in front of the door - at the same time. she stopped and looked at me as if to say "oh HELL no!!", turned around and ran back upstairs.

so at least i don't have to worry about her trying to get outside! :lol:

#10 sarah b.

sarah b.
  • VibeTribe
  • 74,025 posts
  • LocationRockland and Long Island, NY

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:10 PM

I love those pictures! :)

#11 nancykind

nancykind

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 15,668 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:38 PM

she cleans up pretty good but needs a brushin' sooooo baaad!! :)

i can pet her pretty well from head to tail now, even rub the base of her tail a tiny bit, so i think i'm going to start on the brush or comb thing. it will take months and months, i'm sure.

this morning she was holding her lips against my bare arm, and looking up at me waaaay out of the upper corner of her eye. just frozen like that for a good 20 seconds or so. she does it often - - what IS that?!? i think she wants to bite me but knows better but realllly wants to juuust take a nibble but knows she shouldn't but ohhhh it would just be a little nibble, a love bite really, but knows she shouldn't, and so on and so forth. :lol:

#12 vinandtonic

vinandtonic
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:46 PM

Finch gives me love bites on my arm when she's being especially lovey. :heart:

#13 Rayzeeday

Rayzeeday
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,566 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:48 AM

Desmond does the same thing. With Tiger its by how he enters a room with me.

#14 nancykind

nancykind

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 15,668 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:41 AM

she has restraint issues. :plain: :tongue1:

#15 Karen

Karen
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,032 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 04:48 PM

she cleans up pretty good but needs a brushin' sooooo baaad!! :) i can pet her pretty well from head to tail now, even rub the base of her tail a tiny bit, so i think i'm going to start on the brush or comb thing. it will take months and months, i'm sure. this morning she was holding her lips against my bare arm, and looking up at me waaaay out of the upper corner of her eye. just frozen like that for a good 20 seconds or so. she does it often - - what IS that?!? i think she wants to bite me but knows better but realllly wants to juuust take a nibble but knows she shouldn't but ohhhh it would just be a little nibble, a love bite really, but knows she shouldn't, and so on and so forth. :lol:

I think she is marking you! My Boo sometimes just puts her lips on my cheek and sits for a few seconds....

Love, love, LOVE the pictures of the kittehs all cozy on the bed. Glad to see that Diamond is giving you extra special snuggles :heart:

#16 nancykind

nancykind

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 15,668 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:53 PM

if she could control herself, i'd let her do that but it's nozzle nuzzle love bite, love bite, love bite, CHOMP! not ok! :lol:

she does the lip kissy thing a lot too. soooooooo affectionate!!! mind boggling how this girl could be outside and unwanted for more than a minute.

#17 nancykind

nancykind

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 15,668 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:59 AM

awwww, she's scared of thunderstorms. :) she climbed into my lap both yesterday and just now when it started to thunder. awwwww :) :heart:

#18 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,993 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:43 PM

Aww, beautiful inside and out. :heart:

#19 nancykind

nancykind

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 15,668 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:55 AM

not Diamond, but might as well be! :tongue1: actually she's been much better lately and is trying to give me a little lick, rather than a nibble :)

Posted Image

#20 nancykind

nancykind

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 15,668 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:04 PM

from this summer:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#21 Karen

Karen
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,032 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:55 PM

I love when the kittehs curl up together :)

#22 vinandtonic

vinandtonic
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 04:59 PM

awwww,,sleeping babies :heart: :)