• Locationthe Island

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:58 PM

oh magnets?!? that's easy...the devil's work my child...the devil's work

#52 little frog

little frog
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:54 PM

i agree with Tabbooma (of course) .. consider the source. If you don't like someone else's religion that's fine. If you are degrading about someone else's spiritual beliefs, don't be surprised when they think less of you. I do think less of others that are disrespectful of others spiritual beliefs (as long as their beliefs don't hurt me in any way). What do I care what others believe and celebrate on their holy day? Publically bashing that is clearly disrespectful. Not sure why I would find that funny.

#53 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:29 PM

it's not my religion even though i was born into it, but i find it incredibly hypocritical of anyone who thinks this is ok but can't tolerate any other kind of joke or slur. it's really sickening how christians can be the brunt of so many jokes but you never hear a joke about another religion unless members of that religion are making fun of themselves. people are bullshit. it would be a lot more tolerable if we were allowed to make fun of other religions.

#54 Smiles

Smiles
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,940 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:05 PM

:rolleyes: Posted Image

Speaking of which did you know Aphrodite was born when Uranus' severed genitals fell in the ocean? Let's celebrate that. Have some ham.

#55 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,080 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:14 PM

[√] posts after captain prejudice

#56 Smiles

Smiles
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,940 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:41 PM

[√] posts after captain prejudice

prej·u·dice
   [prej-uh-dis] Show IPA noun, verb, -diced, -dic·ing.
noun
1. an unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.
2. any preconceived opinion or feeling, either favorable or unfavorable.
3. unreasonable feelings, opinions, or attitudes, especially of a hostile nature, regarding a racial, religious, or national group.
4. such attitudes considered collectively: The war against prejudice is never-ending.
5. damage or injury; detriment: a law that operated to the prejudice of the majority.
6. calling an absurd story absurd

Oh I see.

#57 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,080 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:51 PM

[√] 4, 5, and 6 aren't definitions

#58 Smiles

Smiles
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,940 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:04 AM

[√] 4, 5, and 6 aren't definitions

The √s of 4, 5 and 6 are 2, ~2.24 and ~2.45 respectively.

Snarky mathematics aside, there is nothing prejudice about giving ones opinion on a myth, or comparing one myth to another. Believe whatever you want, as long as it makes you happy and healthy. Thats what the Bokonon quote is all about.

I'm a devout Bokononist. You don't get much more absurd than that.

#59 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 31,650 posts
  • LocationSouthern Colorado

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:36 AM

The first use of this phrase is believed to be from the popular show Furturama in the episode When Aliens Attack on November 7, 1999. However, the actual meme did not begin until much later and it is unknown to what caused its sudden popularity in the mid 2000’s.

Looks like we should consider the source and boycott Futurama and the Simpsons and any other Matt Groening product. What do you think of that?

#60 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,573 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:43 AM

Writing it off as a myth is absurd when it's possible he was just in a coma and recovered or actually did die and was "resurrected" it's not like it hasn't happened

Pronounced dead, man takes ‘miraculous’ turn
Doctors can’t explain why 21-year-old Zack Dunlap recovered from accident

http://today.msnbc.m...n/#.T4OCWxwaBgs

#61 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,576 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:49 AM

I just touched my pen15

#62 Smiles

Smiles
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,940 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:53 AM

Is your point that Zach Dunlap is the second son of the Christian god or that Jesus was just in a coma and not really the son of a god?

Also, just because something is a myth does not mean it's untrue.

#63 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,080 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:57 AM

I don't mind the jokes at all...I don't even mind folks not believing in any religion. There are ways to disagree without belittling someone's beliefs...

And to take Joker's post a li'l further...single celled animals can be dead for thousands of years and can come back to life, certain frogs die every winter and come back to life...why can't a single human or something else do the same in a 3 day period...to think it impossible is in where the absurdity lies...imho

#64 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 31,650 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:03 AM

Honestly, the people who are behind the whole Zombie Jesus thing are hardcore nerds. These are the same people behind lolcats, Chuck Testa, hide yo kids, shit people say, and on and on and on. If you think Zombie Jesus is hate speech or an attack against the Vatican then :lol:, mission accomplished. Nerds 1, the straight world 0.

#65 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 31,650 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:05 AM

Posted Image

#66 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,573 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:13 AM

Is your point that Zach Dunlap is the second son of the Christian god or that Jesus was just in a coma and not really the son of a god? Also, just because something is a myth does not mean it's untrue.

My point is that it's possible Jesus actually was dead and was resurrected and it's not just an absurd Christian myth

#67 Smiles

Smiles
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,940 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:18 AM

Firstly, by positing naturalistic explanations for Jesus' resurrection you're arguing against his divinity. Whoops!

Secondly, Jesus was not a single celled organism or an amphibian. His ability to resurrect came from his supernatural powers.That's part of what makes it a myth. There is nothing in the bible or taught in any catholic church about comas or extra glucose in the holy bloodstream so he could survive frozen through the winter.

I find it absurd because it fits the definition of absurdity, as do most myths.

#68 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,080 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:27 AM

[√] Captain prejudice doesn't understand and will never get it...has the trolling down pat though :thumbsup:

#69 Smiles

Smiles
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,940 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:37 AM

rear admiral prejudice, troller first class

Posted Image

#70 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 31,650 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:40 AM

How is smiles a troll? :lol:

#71 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,080 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:53 AM

How is smiles a troll? :lol:

We're in p & r...I thought that's what your supposed to say

#72 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 31,650 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:32 AM

That's just TASB I think. :lol:

#73 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,080 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:41 AM

rear admiral prejudice, troller first class

Posted Image

Hey...it's all good...I don't really think you're prejudice :rolleyes:

and I really don't think you're a troll...I'm sorry :rolleyes:

just kidding :funny1:

Just kinda thought you may have been giving an extra effort to knock a belief system...if that is not the case then I am sorry :doesn'trolleyes:

#74 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,573 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:21 AM

Firstly, by positing naturalistic explanations for Jesus' resurrection you're arguing against his divinity. Whoops! Secondly, Jesus was not a single celled organism or an amphibian. His ability to resurrect came from his supernatural powers.That's part of what makes it a myth. There is nothing in the bible or taught in any catholic church about comas or extra glucose in the holy bloodstream so he could survive frozen through the winter. I find it absurd because it fits the definition of absurdity, as do most myths.

I wasn't arguing for his divinity. Just pointing out that the "Christian resurrection myth" isn't as absurd as you make it out to be, in fact, it's much less absurd than the whole "zombie Jesus" thing being used to belittle the beliefs of others.

#75 James420

James420
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,015 posts
  • LocationNew Rochelle, NY

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:33 PM

A zombie was not resurrected. It's a re-animated, brain-dead, flesh-eating piece of rotting skin and bones. Tell me how any comparisons to this is not offensive?
It's an attempt at humor, fine. You want to laugh at yourself, fine. But I'm not talking about people laughing at themselves. I'm talking about a lot of people making the same offensive joke about other's religion. When one or two people did it, i was able to let it go. But at least of my facebook friends, it was a lot more than one or two people. And of those people making that joke, and "liking" that joke, christians were in the minority.

#76 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,150 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:01 PM

i agree with Tabbooma (of course) .. consider the source. If you don't like someone else's religion that's fine. If you are degrading about someone else's spiritual beliefs, don't be surprised when they think less of you. I do think less of others that are disrespectful of others spiritual beliefs (as long as their beliefs don't hurt me in any way). What do I care what others believe and celebrate on their holy day? Publically bashing that is clearly disrespectful. Not sure why I would find that funny.

This

#77 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,150 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:04 PM

Oh, and personally, this:

Posted Image

which is what I consider to be the true message of most religions.

#78 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:06 PM

argue about the absurdity of it and i'll agree...i don't buy the bullshit behind any religion

point is you're all making fun of this man's religion after he expressed how offended he is about it

god forbid if it was turned around the other way...shame on all of you

#79 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,080 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:17 PM

most who go out of their way to belittle someone's beliefs are usually Godless heathens that shit where they eat don't wash after taking craps and more than likely jealous of the fact that some people have a purpose on this earth, have faith in something as well as mankind and a home to go to after death and not just wormfood and make it a point to make asses of themselves and show their ignorance with snide assinine remarks that are purposesly hurlful because they are nothing but piece of shit scumbags who care about nothing but themselves and are generally lying when they say otherwise.

oh and prejudice...big time prejudices popping out... :sad:

#80 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 31,650 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:04 PM

I'm offended by the Crusades and the Spanish Inquisition which I never expected.

As far as the tables turned shit goes I'm still waiting on Pesach jokes. :lol:

#81 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,784 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:12 PM

I'm offended by the Crusades and the Spanish Inquisition which I never expected. As far as the tables turned shit goes I'm still waiting on Pesach jokes. :lol:

Morris calls his son in New York. "Benny, I have something to tell you. However, I don't want to discuss it. I'm merely telling you because you're my oldest child, and I thought you ought to know. I've made up my mind, I'm divorcing your mother."
The son is shocked, and asks his father to tell him what happened.
"I don't want to get into it. My mind is made up."
"But Dad, you just can't decide to divorce Mum just like that after 54 years together. What happened?"
"It's too painful to talk about it. I only called because you're my son, and I thought you should know. I really don't want to get into it anymore than this. You can call your sister and tell her. It will spare me the pain."
"But where's Mum? Can I talk to her?"
"No, I don't want you to say anything to her about it. I haven't told her yet. Believe me it hasn't been easy. I've agonised over it for several days, and I've finally come to a decision. I have an appointment with my Edgware lawyer the day after tomorrow."
"Dad, don't do anything rash. I'm going to take the first flight to London. Promise me that you won't do anything until I get there."
"Well, all right, I promise. Next week is Passover. I'll hold off seeing the lawyer until after the Seder. Call your sister in New Jersey and break the news to her. I just can't bear to talk about it anymore."
A half hour later, Morris receives a call from his daughter who tells him that she and her brother were able to get tickets and that they and the children will be arriving at Heathrow the day after tomorrow.
"Benny told me that you don't want to talk about it on the telephone, but promise me that you won't do anything until we both get there."
Morris promises.
After hanging up from his daughter, Morris turns to his wife and says, "Well, it worked this time, they’re coming for Seder night, but we are going to have to come up with a new idea to get them here Rosh Hashanah."

#82 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,784 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:14 PM

Maybe when Elijah comes, we can make it a threesome. :smiley:

#83 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:02 PM

bigotry is ok when it fits your convenience...right on

#84 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 31,650 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:05 PM

:lol: Elijah is hung like a whale.

#85 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,784 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:09 PM

Thought you'd like that one. :wink:

#86 little frog

little frog
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:30 PM

Morris calls his son in New York. "Benny, I have something to tell you. However, I don't want to discuss it. I'm merely telling you because you're my oldest child, and I thought you ought to know. I've made up my mind, I'm divorcing your mother." The son is shocked, and asks his father to tell him what happened. "I don't want to get into it. My mind is made up." "But Dad, you just can't decide to divorce Mum just like that after 54 years together. What happened?" "It's too painful to talk about it. I only called because you're my son, and I thought you should know. I really don't want to get into it anymore than this. You can call your sister and tell her. It will spare me the pain." "But where's Mum? Can I talk to her?" "No, I don't want you to say anything to her about it. I haven't told her yet. Believe me it hasn't been easy. I've agonised over it for several days, and I've finally come to a decision. I have an appointment with my Edgware lawyer the day after tomorrow." "Dad, don't do anything rash. I'm going to take the first flight to London. Promise me that you won't do anything until I get there." "Well, all right, I promise. Next week is Passover. I'll hold off seeing the lawyer until after the Seder. Call your sister in New Jersey and break the news to her. I just can't bear to talk about it anymore." A half hour later, Morris receives a call from his daughter who tells him that she and her brother were able to get tickets and that they and the children will be arriving at Heathrow the day after tomorrow. "Benny told me that you don't want to talk about it on the telephone, but promise me that you won't do anything until we both get there." Morris promises. After hanging up from his daughter, Morris turns to his wife and says, "Well, it worked this time, they’re coming for Seder night, but we are going to have to come up with a new idea to get them here Rosh Hashanah."

lol!! that's awesome .. my mother sent me an email not too long ago to tell me her and dad were abducted by aliens and experimented on, they were ok .. but it would be nice if I called more often. ;) (((((((jewishmothers)))))))

#87 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,573 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:44 PM

:lol:

There's a big difference between a joke and shitting on someone's beliefs

#88 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,784 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:54 PM

Yup - DHJ asked for a Pesach joke, not to have his fucked up beliefs shit on, so I posted a joke.
2 jokes. Seemed simple enough.

#89 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 31,650 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:57 PM

Still waiting on an apology for the crusades.

#90 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,573 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:11 PM

Yup - DHJ asked for a Pesach joke, not to have his fucked up beliefs shit on, so I posted a joke. 2 jokes. Seemed simple enough.

And it's that kind of respect and common courtesy that separates (((assholes))) from )))fucking assholes(((

#91 syd_25

syd_25
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,049 posts
  • LocationNorthwest Ct

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:20 PM

Sorry you had to learn about the crusades....

#92 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:04 PM

still waiting on an apology from apartheid of the palestinians

#93 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 31,650 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:08 PM

Loliberals :cry:

#94 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:15 PM

lolberals are generally the ones who constantly rip christianity...seems to be their way of politically correctly being bigots

#95 Smiles

Smiles
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,940 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:51 PM

I did not insult anyone, despite being called a dick, a prejudiced troll and perhaps most recently a heathen scumbag. I'll admit to an amount of antagonism in my posts which could be interpreted as trolling. But only in response to name calling and completely unfounded accusations of prejudice.

I did not make fun of anyone's religion. I did not "shit on" anyone's beliefs. I made a reasoned observation about an aspect of Christian theology. I called it an absurd myth. My reasoning is as follows, in reading it please try to be objective:

Absurd
1: ridiculously unreasonable, unsound, or incongruous

People dead for three days do not come back to life. That is a ridiculously unreasonable notion.

Myth
1: a usually traditional story of ostensibly historical events that serves to unfold part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon

Sounds like every story ever told by any religion no?

I'm sure as Christians its uncomfortable to hear your theology being called myth. But really, objectively, it quite clearly is. For an example of absurdity take the Catholic view of the Eucharist and transubstantiation. Are you going to tell me the literal conversion of crackers into the body of Christ isn't absurd? Even if it is true, and the underlying substance really is converted to the actual body of Chirst, it is a ridiculously unreasonable notion.

I don't see why that has to make you so angry. Isn't the absurdity of the resurrection myth and other fantastical Bible stories the point? If the god just sent down a memo on some tablets, without burning bushes and parting seas, what proof would you have that Moses didn't chisel those commandments himself?

Isn't it the absurdity of religious beliefs that bind a religion's adherents together? A faith in a common story, a holy magic to explain things that can't be explained naturalistically? I think any religious person would do well to recognize and embrace the absurdity of their theology, instead of lashing out against those who hold different opinions.

e.g. Yes God made Jesus a zombie. An intelligent, loving zombie who saved the souls of every being on earth willing to believe. He did it out of love for mankind.

This is the P&R forum on a music festival website. If you can't handle such virulent attacks as "absurd myth" maybe you should save your religious discussions for a Christian web forum.

#96 Smiles

Smiles
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,940 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:05 PM

most who go out of their way to belittle someone's beliefs are usually Godless heathens that shit where they eat don't wash after taking craps and more than likely jealous of the fact that some people have a purpose on this earth, have faith in something as well as mankind and a home to go to after death and not just wormfood and make it a point to make asses of themselves and show their ignorance with snide assinine remarks that are purposesly hurlful because they are nothing but piece of shit scumbags who care about nothing but themselves and are generally lying when they say otherwise. oh and prejudice...big time prejudices popping out... :sad:

You're referring to your own prejudice against nonbelievers right? Because that's what that little diatribe reads like to me.

#97 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,080 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:08 PM

You're referring to your own prejudice against nonbelievers right? Because that's what that little diatribe reads like to me.

well...prejudice people tend to think others are prejudice so I believe you would read it as such.

I just made reasoned observations...I wasn't insulting anyone :rolleyes: :picardfp:

#98 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,080 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:13 PM

I did not insult anyone, despite being called a dick, a prejudiced troll and perhaps most recently a heathen scumbag. I'll admit to an amount of antagonism in my posts which could be interpreted as trolling. But only in response to name calling and completely unfounded accusations of prejudice. I did not make fun of anyone's religion. I did not "shit on" anyone's beliefs. I made a reasoned observation about an aspect of Christian theology. I called it an absurd myth. My reasoning is as follows, in reading it please try to be objective: Absurd 1: ridiculously unreasonable, unsound, or incongruous People dead for three days do not come back to life. That is a ridiculously unreasonable notion. Myth 1: a usually traditional story of ostensibly historical events that serves to unfold part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon Sounds like every story ever told by any religion no? I'm sure as Christians its uncomfortable to hear your theology being called myth. But really, objectively, it quite clearly is. For an example of absurdity take the Catholic view of the Eucharist and transubstantiation. Are you going to tell me the literal conversion of crackers into the body of Christ isn't absurd? Even if it is true, and the underlying substance really is converted to the actual body of Chirst, it is a ridiculously unreasonable notion. I don't see why that has to make you so angry. Isn't the absurdity of the resurrection myth and other fantastical Bible stories the point? If the god just sent down a memo on some tablets, without burning bushes and parting seas, what proof would you have that Moses didn't chisel those commandments himself? Isn't it the absurdity of religious beliefs that bind a religion's adherents together? A faith in a common story, a holy magic to explain things that can't be explained naturalistically? I think any religious person would do well to recognize and embrace the absurdity of their theology, instead of lashing out against those who hold different opinions. e.g. Yes God made Jesus a zombie. An intelligent, loving zombie who saved the souls of every being on earth willing to believe. He did it out of love for mankind. This is the P&R forum on a music festival website. If you can't handle such virulent attacks as "absurd myth" maybe you should save your religious discussions for a Christian web forum.

for a non believer you pretty much like to act as a martyr...you were called an ablum cover which may reference what some would call a dick :funny1: (which I do to almost everyone) and a troll...that is correct.

all that other shit I said was not pointed towards you specifically...that was just reasoned observations.

and you're still being disrespectful

#99 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,573 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:19 PM

Call me crazy but I'm still going with zombie over someone coming out of a 3 day coma when it comes to what's more absurd.

#100 James420

James420
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,015 posts
  • LocationNew Rochelle, NY

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:06 AM

I did not insult anyone, despite being called a dick, a prejudiced troll and perhaps most recently a heathen scumbag. I'll admit to an amount of antagonism in my posts which could be interpreted as trolling. But only in response to name calling and completely unfounded accusations of prejudice. I did not make fun of anyone's religion. I did not "shit on" anyone's beliefs. I made a reasoned observation about an aspect of Christian theology. I called it an absurd myth. My reasoning is as follows, in reading it please try to be objective: Absurd 1: ridiculously unreasonable, unsound, or incongruous People dead for three days do not come back to life. That is a ridiculously unreasonable notion. Myth 1: a usually traditional story of ostensibly historical events that serves to unfold part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon Sounds like every story ever told by any religion no? I'm sure as Christians its uncomfortable to hear your theology being called myth. But really, objectively, it quite clearly is. For an example of absurdity take the Catholic view of the Eucharist and transubstantiation. Are you going to tell me the literal conversion of crackers into the body of Christ isn't absurd? Even if it is true, and the underlying substance really is converted to the actual body of Chirst, it is a ridiculously unreasonable notion. I don't see why that has to make you so angry. Isn't the absurdity of the resurrection myth and other fantastical Bible stories the point? If the god just sent down a memo on some tablets, without burning bushes and parting seas, what proof would you have that Moses didn't chisel those commandments himself? Isn't it the absurdity of religious beliefs that bind a religion's adherents together? A faith in a common story, a holy magic to explain things that can't be explained naturalistically? I think any religious person would do well to recognize and embrace the absurdity of their theology, instead of lashing out against those who hold different opinions. e.g. Yes God made Jesus a zombie. An intelligent, loving zombie who saved the souls of every being on earth willing to believe. He did it out of love for mankind. This is the P&R forum on a music festival website. If you can't handle such virulent attacks as "absurd myth" maybe you should save your religious discussions for a Christian web forum.

In a thread where I complained about the offensiveness of the term zombie Jesus, you doubted the offensiveness of the term. I couldnt believe you didnt know what a zombie is, so i let it go. Then you got into this whole other myth conversation which I couldnt care less about. So to try to refocus, I explained what a zombie is, and you use the term again, maybe you missed what i posted, but if not you certainly insulted me and my religion even after all this.
As far as an intelligent, loving zombie, that is stupid and untrue. It's a contradiction in terms. And do a google image search to see if the majority of the depictions are of an intelligent, loving being.