Photo
- - - - -

Ordered a call girl and got a big suprise!!!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 FellowTraveler

FellowTraveler
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,738 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:57 PM

http://www.upi.com/O...23601322899200/

BULAWAYO, Zimbabwe, Dec. 3 (UPI) -- A Zimbabwean man who called for a prostitute to come to his hotel room said he collapsed to the floor when his daughter showed up.

Father-of-three Titus Ncube of Bulawayo said he called for a prostitute to come to the hotel room in which he was staying while having marital problems and was shocked when his 20-year-old daughter arrived, the British tabloid the Mirror reported Friday.

Ncube said he collapsed to floor upon recognizing his daughter, who quickly fled, crying.

"I am sorry for what I did," Ncube said. "I spoke to my wife and daughter. I apologized for my actions as I just wanted my family back. My daughter has stopped doing what she was doing and is going back to school next year. My marital problems are not over, but we have a counselor who is helping us to get over this most difficult period."

Ncube's wife, Rosemary, agreed their marriage was troubled.

"If it were not for my children, I could have divorced him a long time ago. But because of the trauma that divorce has on children, I decided to stay," she said.

#2 Eco

Eco
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationFoxboro MA

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:51 PM

WTF, why would a family let the news get ahold of a story like this?

#3 Geminimoon

Geminimoon
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,667 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:20 PM

that sucks.....

#4 George

George
  • VibeTribe
  • 377 posts
  • LocationGlendora,NJ

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:21 PM

I once walked into a go-go bar for lunch with a bunch of guys from the jobsite and there is the foreman,s teenage daughter up on stage! Not a good scene. The cops had to intervene.

#5 unbroken_chain

unbroken_chain
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,876 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:57 PM

I know this guy who used to hang out at the club where his daughter was a dancer... wtf??

I had to leave when he showed up it freaked me out so much.

#6 Royal

Royal
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,003 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:24 PM

How was the food at the go go bar? Clam strips?

#7 KittyRocks

KittyRocks
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,062 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 08:00 PM

How was the food at the go go bar? Clam strips?

lulz!

#8 KittyRocks

KittyRocks
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,062 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 08:01 PM

I know this guy who used to hang out at the club where his daughter was a dancer... wtf?? I had to leave when he showed up it freaked me out so much.

i remember once watching that show with the playmates... girls next door, and the one girl's parents were in town and she was showing them the strip she was gonna do later for hugh! and i think magazine pics too... good god they were acting like it was the most normal thing in the world!

#9 poopyman876

poopyman876
  • VibeTribe
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:39 AM

i remember once watching that show with the playmates... girls next door, and the one girl's parents were in town and she was showing them the strip she was gonna do later for hugh! and i think magazine pics too... good god they were acting like it was the most normal thing in the world!

it is.... in TV world