174 replies to this topic

#51 makisupa

makisupa

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 123 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:06 PM

Which leads to my next question.

WHY would Terrapin save every DELETED message dating back to 2009?

If it was in the database, then it was migrated. The migration reviewed every table and then ported it over here. The script was designed to be all-inclusive — sort of a better-safe-than-sorry scenario.

This and the linking to FB, twitter, reddit, digg, etc. issues. I think if you posted a poll on privacy vs. functionality, most people who frequent here would choose privacy every time. Most of us are on FB, but we kinda like the Vibes board as a more private playground that is kept within our own little community - not thrown out there for the whole world to see on FB.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds the social media sharing functions a little unsettling. I understand this is a marketing tool, but I'd prefer that my fool comments not be shared outside this realm.

Yeah, personally I think that any of the social media sharing stuff should be direct marketing messages from the home office directly to those social media sites. If you let anyone broadcast all the stuff that is posted here to those sites, I'm not sure you're going to end up with the public image that you'd like to see out there. And there's that privacy thing... Vibes has a marketing team - they should be the ones posting Vibes stuff to FB - not drunken boardies posting in L&S at 3 AM 

The question is not whether someone wants to block FB stuff, the question is whether or not the Vibes management wants to let someone on here post the entire content of a forum thread to FB. As it stands now, it appears the new board allows any user to do just that. It probably just posts the link to the thread, but that's enough of an invasion for many.

We quickly discussed this there:
http://www.gathering...post__p__258280

To add, the new message board is no more private/public than the old one. vBulletin might not have had social media, e-mail, print, and download buttons but all of those functions were available. In the case of social media, a user could have simply cut and pasted the URL of a thread into their Facebook status update to share.

IMO, the big invasion of privacy monster is Google — not Facebook. Try typing 'seany vibes' (without quotes) into Google search. There's nothing we can do to prevent Google crawlers from indexing our site unless, of course, it was a closed message board which I don't believe is something this community should do. At least the Facebook API allows Vibes to have a little bit of control about how information is shared. As anyone actually tried the Facebook button yet? I haven't linked it to the API so, technically, it shouldn't do anything right now.

Also, I wouldn't call the purpose of the social media buttons a marketing tool, per se, or an opportunity for the marketing team to broadcast messages. It's there for functionality that's more a sign of the times.

Likewise, it's creepy to see who is veiwing each thread at any given time. I don't see the need for it, but who knows.

I believe vBulletin did the same thing only different. I can't remember what version was used over there but normally readers can see who is reading a thread when they are inside that same thread by looking at the bottom of the page. They can also see who is on-line when looking at a message board's index page.

This software does all of that as well but it also parses that info within the username rollover. If you feel uncomfortable having that intel out there, IP.Board gives you the option to login anonymously at sign-in.

Oh! Also, is there a way to edit and delete individual posts in mobile?

See this post here: http://www.gathering...post__p__258481

To add, deleting posts from the mobile site is not a function right now and is something I can look into but see your next question below.

And to delete individual posts when posting from a real computer?

As it is now, VibeTribe users do not have permission to delete posts. This can easily be changed but I'll need confirmation from the VibeGuides that they do indeed want this functionality.

And can you please put a navigation jump thing on the bottom of the page to get you back to the forum in which the thread one is reading is posted's front page?

Are you talking about the "breadcrumb?" See here:

Attached File  Screen shot 2012-03-22 at 9.02.15 AM.png   8.96KB   1 downloads

Out-of-the-box, IP.Board doesn't offer a breadcrumb on the bottom of the page but it's something I can add to the list of To-Do's.

#52 seany

seany
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:16 PM

Eh, no worries. Thanks for taking the time to address concerns and make fixes as appropriate :)

#53 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,784 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:43 PM

The question is not whether someone wants to block FB stuff, the question is whether or not the Vibes management wants to let someone on here post the entire content of a forum thread to FB. As it stands now, it appears the new board allows any user to do just that. It probably just posts the link to the thread, but that's enough of an invasion for many.

I agree. There's a reason I choose not to be on FB.
If I wanted to be there, I would sign up.
I do not want my postings out there for everyone to see.
Unfortunately, I will have to seriously reconsider my participation here if this is not changed. :sad:

#54 nikkiblue

nikkiblue
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,225 posts
  • LocationLong Island

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:20 PM

Its true that we always had the option of posting a post on FB...None of us really did it, so maybe we can all just make a pact.

#55 nikkiblue

nikkiblue
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,225 posts
  • LocationLong Island

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:22 PM

Thanks for putting the options on the bottom to go back to the first page, and the original forum...That wasn't there yesterday, right?

#56 Lazy Lightning

Lazy Lightning
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,236 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:57 PM

The "go to first unread" button skips posts that haven't been read.

#57 Speckta

Speckta
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,110 posts
  • LocationQueens, NY

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:01 PM

Where do we stand on the other features from the other boards that we had briefly discussed? (mp3, spoiler, youtube etc...)

BIG request that i KNOW everyone will agree on
when your cursor hovers on a username in the forum, there is a line in the bubble that shows up that tells folks what that person is currently doing
that is very invasive and TMI and if it could go away, that would be awesome
no, really
its kinda creepy :undecided:

Really? It's pretty standard on a lot of boards...

Just curious what the required post count is to be able to change my member title or edit my profile. I always had my post count reset by a VG just before I hit 1k so I'll make sure in the future to not have it reset lower then this magic number.

Why did you ask for a post count reset? Why did they grant it? :lol: Y'all are messing around with the counters, man...

This and the linking to FB, twitter, reddit, digg, etc. issues. I think if you posted a poll on privacy vs. functionality, most people who frequent here would choose privacy every time. Most of us are on FB, but we kinda like the Vibes board as a more private playground that is kept within our own little community - not thrown out there for the whole world to see on FB.

As Maki already said earlier, the board was wide open before. People could easily link a thread URL to FB. Nobody ever did it. I'm not sure that anybody will really use that feature either

Likewise, it's creepy to see who is veiwing each thread at any given time. I don't see the need for it, but who knows.

What if you're having a conversation with somebody. It allows you to know whether or not they're still in the thread and likely to reply.

I believe vBulletin did the same thing only different. I can't remember what version was used over there but normally readers can see who is reading a thread when they are inside that same thread by looking at the bottom of the page. They can also see who is on-line when looking at a message board's index page.

This software does all of that as well but it also parses that info within the username rollover. If you feel uncomfortable having that intel out there, IP.Board gives you the option to login anonymously at sign-in.

vBB offers the feature, but it wasn't enabled on the previous board.

#58 HABIT

HABIT
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:27 PM

If it was in the database, then it was migrated. The migration reviewed every table and then ported it over here. The script was designed to be all-inclusive — sort of a better-safe-than-sorry scenario.

Thats not an acceptable answer, Even yahoo and google delete emails after months, Terrapin keeps instant messages between users for YEARS or indefinitely, as a "safe than sorry" scenario..so what your saying is I can approach terrapin and ask for a specific deleted IM back?

Fine while deleting all my Im's I mistakingly deleted an IM from a user minutes before I posted that reply, I'd like that back.

No joke do you even realize the amount of time spent having to retrieve deleted IM's if every single user decided to do that in 1 day, the whole day would be spent returning IM's.

edited to add: maybe in the IPS Community language.. when you SOFT delete messages they are only invisible to the user, but not the mods. ;)

#59 makisupa

makisupa

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 123 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:57 PM

Unfortunately, I will have to seriously reconsider my participation here if this is not changed. :sad:

Please don't leave. Let me assure you that the privacy factor has not changed. The last message board was public to FB like this one is. I think there might need to be a better education on this topic so people fully understand that we're not directly linked to FB. now that I think about it, I've never seen anyone share a link to a message board thread. Not saying it doesn't happen but, In my own experience, it's rare.

The "go to first unread" button skips posts that haven't been read.

It shouldn't. Make sure the filter on the left of the 'New Content' page are properly set.

Where do we stand on the other features from the other boards that we had briefly discussed? (mp3, spoiler, youtube etc...)

For now, I believe the "[media]" tag works for most audio/video applications. I gotta be honest, with the announcement approaching, I probably won't be able to get to the spoiler tag until mid-April. That being said, this is prompting me to make a sticky of To-Do's.

Thats not an acceptable answer,

Well it's the truth, HABIT. I was asked to port everything over so I did. I didn't build the old message board or edit any tables so when the job came to move everything over, we did. That means that if content existed in the old database, it's now over here. Sorry this isn't acceptable to you. If there was something I could do for you, I would.

Even yahoo and google delete emails after months, Terrapin keeps instant messages between users for YEARS or indefinitely, as a "safe than sorry" scenario..so what your saying is I can approach terrapin and ask for a specific deleted IM back?

I'm not sure what you're saying here. I do know that I've run my business' e-mail through Google since 2007 and they've never deleted a thing. Can you help me understand what's happened to you. Did you loose or PM's or did not want to see your PM's when you came to the new board. Sorry. I'm confused here.

Fine while deleting all my Im's I mistakingly deleted an IM from a user minutes before I posted that reply, I'd like that back.

No joke do you even realize the amount of time spent having to retrieve deleted IM's if every single user decided to do that in 1 day, the whole day would be spent returning IM's.

Am I on acid? WTF? I kid. I kid. I'm still confused though.

edited to add: maybe in the IPS Community language.. when you SOFT delete messages they are only invisible to the user, but not the mods. ;)

Feel better now :)

#60 HABIT

HABIT
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:58 PM

FUCK HABIT.. Posted Image

I didn't loose anything.. I gained 3 yrs worth of deleted Instant messages, When the messages were deleted, It was my impression and I'm sure others that the messages were "hard" deleted, Terrpain has never divulged the fact that they keep information indefinitely, or maybe I missed that paragraph when signing up to be a member to this board.. If I did then please point it out and promptly delete my account. I do not want to be part of a community that keeps track of EVERYTHING someone posts privately indefinitely.

Gmail's privacy policy contains the clause: "residual copies of deleted messages and accounts may take up to 60 days to be deleted from our active servers"

Terrapin keeps Instant messages indefinitely if an active user has never closed or deleted their account, but Users are not allowed to delete their own account.

I'm just trying to understand why messages I was made to believe were "hard" deleted, were actually "soft" deleted with out my consent or knowledge. I'm not putting blame on you, you're just the messenger.

On the other side, maybe Terrapin never meant for that issue to become public knowledge?

#61 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,080 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:02 AM

Googles privacy policy is prolly a lie...I heard they hold onto those badboys for 2 yrs

#62 HABIT

HABIT
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:15 AM

Googles privacy policy is prolly a lie...I heard they hold onto those badboys for 2 yrs

I have no reason to doubt that, BUT they do state that fact in their terms of service when you sign up.. as does yahoo upon researching their new terms of service (so my previous statement was false based on previous terms of services)

GENERAL PRACTICES REGARDING USE AND STORAGE
You acknowledge that Yahoo! may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Yahoo! Services, including without limitation the maximum number of days that email messages, message board postings or other uploaded Content will be retained by the Yahoo! Services,

I just tried setting up a new account here, and Terrapin doesn't even have a terms of service any more, its like a paragraph saying "BE NICE" and if you see someone not being nice email us, and well make NICE :lol:

also I should note.. both services give the user the right to terminate this "agreement" at any time.

#63 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,080 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:23 AM

I just consider the world wide web as a public access to all you do...I don't think anything is private on it....I feel ya bro

#64 makisupa

makisupa

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 123 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:58 AM

On the other side, maybe Terrapin never meant for that issue to become public knowledge?

I'm not speaking on behalf of Terrapin but chances are no one knew the messages were still there. It's more a function of the previous software (and/or admin) retaining the data. Unfortunately, I cannot give you a direct reason or rationale for why items may or may not have been hard or soft deleted. That said, if this is something you'd like to see rectified on this software then let's make moves to correct it.

#65 deadheadskier

deadheadskier
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,243 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:12 AM

If I missed the question and answer already I apologize, but can anything be done about the color? It's way to fucking bright for your customers dilated pupils. I'll work with the other changes, but the colors man, the colors. It's like 2AM when they flip on the lights at a bisco show

#66 Luvsdaizies

Luvsdaizies

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:44 AM

You have posted a message with more emoticons than this community allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message

JH - is this a limit that can be changed?

ive seen whole threads here told in emoticons

:band:

#67 makisupa

makisupa

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 123 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:53 AM

If I missed the question and answer already I apologize, but can anything be done about the color? It's way to fucking bright for your customers dilated pupils. I'll work with the other changes, but the colors man, the colors. It's like 2AM when they flip on the lights at a bisco show

Except here we don't drone you with the unsk, unsk, unsk :) Might need to add this to the list of To-Do's.

You have posted a message with more emoticons than this community allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message

JH - is this a limit that can be changed?

ive seen whole threads here told in emoticons

:band:

The default setting for "emoticons per post" was set at 10. I changed it to 500.

#68 HABIT

HABIT
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:52 PM

I'm not speaking on behalf of Terrapin but chances are no one knew the messages were still there. It's more a function of the previous software (and/or admin) retaining the data. Unfortunately, I cannot give you a direct reason or rationale for why items may or may not have been hard or soft deleted. That said, if this is something you'd like to see rectified on this software then let's make moves to correct it.

Thank you.

#69 Luvsdaizies

Luvsdaizies

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:44 PM

How come my signature image is SO HUGE ! can anyone help make it smaller?

#70 Jwheelz

Jwheelz
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,853 posts
  • LocationNutmeg State

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:53 PM

The default setting for "emoticons per post" was set at 10. I changed it to 500.

:lol: I wouldn't put it past somebody to test this out at some point :funny1:

#71 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,784 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:00 PM

How come my signature image is SO HUGE ! can anyone help make it smaller?

Ask Tabbooma :-)

#72 Speckta

Speckta
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,110 posts
  • LocationQueens, NY

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:29 PM

WHAHAAAAAA

Shut the fuck up. You're out of your element. You're like a child who wanders in the middle of a movie....

#73 HABIT

HABIT
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:26 PM

your mom dresses you funny!

#74 Deadshow Dan

Deadshow Dan
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,884 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:47 AM

Terrpain has never divulged the fact that they keep information indefinitely, or maybe I missed that paragraph when signing up to be a member to this board..

Prolly they didn't even know it was still there. Prolly

Technically, this feature has always existed as anyone can cut-and-paste the URL of a thread and post it on Facebook. Now the process is streamlined and we have more control over how that information is shared/presented.

Yeah, but this seems like an ad to do it. If it's easy enough to shut off we'd really appreciate it if you could do that. If it's having to mod. the code I'd think boardes should understand that's just the way the software is.

Nothing has previously stopped anyone from sharing this page. Though you could require a password to view the board, that would be a change to the boards for sure. Not gonna happen

#75 Deadshow Dan

Deadshow Dan
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,884 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:50 AM

How can you edit the topic of a post you created?

#76 HABIT

HABIT
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:41 PM

I guess the only remaining question is, How come no one else is saying it happened to them? or were my IM's just saved indefinitly? :lol:

#77 ladygingechilla

ladygingechilla
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:55 AM

Try typing 'seany vibes' (without quotes) into Google search.

Oh the lols!
Posted Image

Thanks for letting us air our grievances.
I'm not crazy about the ease of sharing, but in the future- I suppose I'll just be a little more careful about what I post...
A little.
<3

#78 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,573 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:54 PM

FUCK HABIT.. Posted Image

I didn't loose anything.. I gained 3 yrs worth of deleted Instant messages, When the messages were deleted, It was my impression and I'm sure others that the messages were "hard" deleted, Terrpain has never divulged the fact that they keep information indefinitely, or maybe I missed that paragraph when signing up to be a member to this board.. If I did then please point it out and promptly delete my account. I do not want to be part of a community that keeps track of EVERYTHING someone posts privately indefinitely.

Gmail's privacy policy contains the clause: "residual copies of deleted messages and accounts may take up to 60 days to be deleted from our active servers"

Terrapin keeps Instant messages indefinitely if an active user has never closed or deleted their account, but Users are not allowed to delete their own account.

I'm just trying to understand why messages I was made to believe were "hard" deleted, were actually "soft" deleted with out my consent or knowledge. I'm not putting blame on you, you're just the messenger.

No shit, I had stuff I thought was deleted reappear too.

Not cool at all :sad:

#79 Speckta

Speckta
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,110 posts
  • LocationQueens, NY

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:12 PM

My guess is nobody ever updated the counters on the old vBB board. Then again, if anybody had, because of all of the purges our post counts would've been all fucked up, and y'all would've cried a river anyways.

It's not a big deal, just delete them again.

#80 makisupa

makisupa

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 123 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:58 PM

How can you edit the topic of a post you created?

Are you asking how to edit the topic title of a post you created? After rolling over your post an illuminating the 'Edit' button, click the 'Edit' button. You will get the inline editor which allows for quick edit of the message body. If you need to edit the title, you'll have to click the 'Use Full Editor' button to activate the Full Editor. There, you're can change the topic title.

#81 Deadshow Dan

Deadshow Dan
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,884 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:43 PM

thanks

#82 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 31,661 posts
  • LocationSouthern Colorado

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:29 AM

What happened to my custom user title?

#83 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,573 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:17 PM

My guess is nobody ever updated the counters on the old vBB board. Then again, if anybody had, because of all of the purges our post counts would've been all fucked up, and y'all would've cried a river anyways.

It's not a big deal, just delete them again.

Maybe it's not a big thing to you but you'd probably feel different if you had personal information you wanted to keep private that was posted to the public.

#84 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,080 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:59 PM

need a panic button!!!

#85 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,784 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:02 PM

No more post preview button. :(

#86 Speckta

Speckta
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,110 posts
  • LocationQueens, NY

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:56 PM

Maybe it's not a big thing to you but you'd probably feel different if you had personal information you wanted to keep private that was posted to the public.

How are you private messages posted to the public?

No more post preview button. :(

It's the downward facing arrow in the black circle that pops up to the right when you're hovering over a thread.

#87 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,784 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:05 PM

It's the downward facing arrow in the black circle that pops up to the right when you're hovering over a thread.

I meant when I'm about to post, there used to be a preview pane.

#88 Speckta

Speckta
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,110 posts
  • LocationQueens, NY

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:36 PM

Right next to "Post," click on "More Reply Options."

#89 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,784 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:40 PM

Thanks - see you in the corner. :wink:

#90 B. Diddy

B. Diddy
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,812 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:06 PM

Are there plans for more themes? I want one with no images or avatars. I also miss the rollover feature. Thanks.

#91 makisupa

makisupa

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 123 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:57 PM

What happened to my custom user title?

This feature is not activated (yet). IP.Board grants user permission to change their user title based on post count. For instance, if I set it to '1' then users can have this option after they've completed their first post. If I set it to '100' it would take 100 posted and so on and so forth.

I did find the mod below which would allow the permission to be activated based on group (VibeTribe, VibeGuide, etc):

http://community.inv...tle-permission/

If one of the VibeGuides could chime in here and let me know how they'd like it set, I'll make the revision.

Are there plans for more themes? I want one with no images or avatars. I also miss the rollover feature. Thanks.

Not at this time. Perhaps, in a month or two when other league office assignments slow down. In the meantime, try searching the web for Invision themes. If you find something it would take the research side out of it for me and might get it installed quicker.

#92 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 31,661 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:37 AM

http://www.gathering...er-titles-gone/

The weird thing is that others have retained their titles. When this board first opened we had titles and poof they were gone. I thought you might have changed the setting.

#93 Speckta

Speckta
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,110 posts
  • LocationQueens, NY

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:08 AM

I think that question's already been answered.

It takes x amount of posts for the user-title feature to kick in. With the purges, a lot of people have lost chunks of their post counts. Some users might still be above the cut off.

However... I see you're spamming ass still has over 20K posts, so that answer seems a little shakey...

PS: mozilla firefox's spellcheck doesn't work on this board, which is totally weird, because Chrome's does.

#94 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 31,661 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:18 AM

That's what I'm saying. :lol:

My FF spellcheck works.

#95 Speckta

Speckta
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,110 posts
  • LocationQueens, NY

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:25 AM

You running Windows, or Mac OS?

#96 Lazy Lightning

Lazy Lightning
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,236 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:01 PM

It shouldn't. Make sure the filter on the left of the 'New Content' page are properly set.

I have "content I have not read" selected, but it still skips over multiple posts that I have not actually seen yet... If I should be using another setting, please let me know b/c the skipping posts thing is driving me crazy!

Also, is there any way to unsubscribe from threads? It used to pop up as "thread tools" when you clicked on the thread title on the old board - can't seem to find that option here.

Thanks for the assistance! :)

#97 Speckta

Speckta
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,110 posts
  • LocationQueens, NY

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:06 PM

Also, is there any way to unsubscribe from threads?

Scroll all the way up.

Right under the ad you'll see an "Unfollow this topic" button.

#98 Lazy Lightning

Lazy Lightning
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,236 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:12 PM

I see a "follow this topic button" - same difference? :undecided:

#99 Speckta

Speckta
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,110 posts
  • LocationQueens, NY

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:13 PM

... Probably. Look for it in a topic you follow... That you don't want to follow anymore...

#100 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,784 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:19 PM

I have "content I have not read" selected, but it still skips over multiple posts that I have not actually seen yet... If I should be using another setting, please let me know b/c the skipping posts thing is driving me crazy!

This is exactly what I've been talking about.

http://www.gathering...ton-parameters/