• 379 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 04:23 PM

There ya go, party on ;)

#52 Lemireacle

Lemireacle
  • VibeTribe
  • 28,287 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 05:38 PM

Long distance love can be really exciting and fun! I hated it, but at the same time loved that longing and firey passion when you finally see eachother again!

But I agree with you, both parties NEED to be on the same page in order for it to work. A long distance situation will never work if she expects more from you than you're willing to give.

Well said.

They can work if you and your partner are willing and wanting to make it work. It will include sacrifices on the part of each partner. I'm in an increfible one right now and I've had to miss some cool events/gatherings with friends to do so, but I have no complaints, because it's been totally worth it!!

It can suck when you're not together for extended periods of time, but it makes being together that much more wonderful! :thumbup:

#53 musicmomma

musicmomma
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,971 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 10:28 PM

Well said.

They can work if you and your partner are willing and wanting to make it work. It will include sacrifices on the part of each partner. I'm in an increfible one right now and I've had to miss some cool events/gatherings with friends to do so, but I have no complaints, because it's been totally worth it!!

It can suck when you're not together for extended periods of time, but it makes being together that much more wonderful! :thumbup:

:heart: