• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ladygingechilla

ladygingechilla
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,882 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 09:33 PM

Hey family-

A few of my past health issues have started to clear up. The ulcers and jaw problems have gone off for a bit. But I still had felt sick this week. It got to the point where the pain in my back was unbearable and I had started to run a fever. The man made me go to the hospital Monday and sat with me for 8 hours of IV fluids, antibiotics, morphine and dialotin.

The docs are thinking its a kidney infection. As far as I know they just ran the blood samples I gave them. I slept all day yesterday and just now got out of bed.

I hate taking pain killers- but for once I actually filled the percocet script. It helped keep me out yesterday, but I haven't taken one since early this morning. The pain is back but it doesn't have me doubled over yet. I'd much rather try some herbal healing and keep the percocet for last resort.

The docs said 10 days antibiotics, at least 5 bed rest and yes, the pain will continue until the infection is gone. :-( I just want the vibes to be here now!

More fun- classes start monday. Back to School for 20 hours, Trudeau for 22 and Computing job for 15 hours per week. I guess I'm gonna need my rest...

Good vibes anyone?

Hope everyone else's week is going better...

:heart:

#2 mountain mama

mountain mama
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,459 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 09:35 PM

:heart: i got extras...feel better!

#3 ladygingechilla

ladygingechilla
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,882 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 09:38 PM

Thanks Mama- :grouphug:

#4 sarah b.

sarah b.
  • VibeTribe
  • 73,762 posts
  • LocationRockland and Long Island, NY

Posted 26 January 2010 - 06:05 AM

chin up, ging. I'm rooting for you. :heart:

#5 sums

sums

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 10,360 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:41 PM

aw sweetie!!! i'm just now seeing this. i hope you're feeling a little better. please remember to take probiotics if you're doing the anitbiotics. then keep taking the probiotics for at least a month or two.

for your kidneys; take some fresh parsley, chop it up and put it in a jar, glass or tea p.ot and pour boiling water over it. let it steep for at least 1/2 hour (up to 2 hours). it's great for your kidneys. other good herbs are uva ursi, cornsilk, horsetail and nettles.

:heart:

#6 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 21,973 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 12:31 PM

All best wishes to be feeling fabulous quickly. :heart:

#7 Sunshower

Sunshower
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,455 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 08:19 PM

BUSLOAD of healing and soothing vibes coming at you, Darlin!:heart:

#8 thegoodwife

thegoodwife
  • VibeTribe
  • 67 posts
  • LocationLong Island

Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:21 PM

be very careful - my friend is now in a coma. started with a urinary tract infection that backed up into his kidneys and went into the blood stream. the antibiotics they gave at first were not strong enough and a c a t scan showed a stone which blocked the antibiotic from getting into the one kidney. once they drained it - the infection in the blood went nuts. he's been in i c u for almost a month. do the pro-biotic thing and TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!