• 22,455 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 05:28 PM

:clapping:

#52 Elena Iuliana

Elena Iuliana
  • VibeTribe
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 03:57 PM

:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump: really great pictures! thank you all for sharing! you must be very happy...

#53 Jersey Thug

Jersey Thug
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,223 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:54 PM

i just realized i don't have a good photo of my rings together yet, but here's our e-ring :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#54 Karen

Karen
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,899 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:58 PM

Here is a picture from our wedding day :heart:

Posted Image

#55 Jersey Thug

Jersey Thug
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,223 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:46 PM

beautiful :heart:

i love how a little music festival has brought so many wonderful people together.

#56 Lazy Lightning

Lazy Lightning
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,236 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 06:43 PM

^^ This to be sure! :clapping: :heart:

I never shared a pic of Tyler's ring...

Posted Image

Here they are together:

Posted Image

He had his motto of "Happy Wife, Happy Life" engraved into his band - you can just see "Happy Life" in the above photo. :kissing:

Made me want to get mine engraved, too - my friend Tanya helped me figure out what to have written, just have to find an engraved and get it done, now. :)

#57 Lazy Lightning

Lazy Lightning
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,236 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 06:45 PM

Oh, and I love the colour of your's, JT - what type of stone is it?

#58 Jersey Thug

Jersey Thug
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,223 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:46 PM

thanks Lola. it's an alexandrite, so the colo(u)r changes constantly. it can be aquamarine, deep blue or purple depending on the lighting.

pretty sure i've said it before, but i love your ring too :)

i had Jason's ring engraved with a line from the song he used to woo ( :lol: ) me here on the boards... "if this crazy world spins itself down to dust, i want to be with you".

our honeymoon wasn't vegetarian-friendly and he lost a bunch of weight in Honduras. a few weeks later he lost his ring while we were swimming at StrangeCreek. he has a place holder ring for now, but he'll get a new, better fitting one for our one year anniversary. or he'll get it tattooed on, his idea since every ring we buy him fits sometimes and other times slips right off...he's had three 'placeholders' since last May, but none fit him well all the time. maybe the new one should be elastic :lol:

#59 Lazy Lightning

Lazy Lightning
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,236 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:15 PM

Ah, yes, I am familiar with that stone, you don't see it very often, I have only seen it at a gem show once before and I thought it was beautiful... It's just gorgeous, the stone and the setting, both. I look forward to seeing it in-person - the colour shifting is way cool!

My dad lost his ring a couple times, he's on his third one now... His are also at the bottom of a lake! :lol: Third one lucky I guess, he's had this one for quite sometime. :)

It's funny how these rings come to mean something - I misplaced mine one day and feared it may have come off my hand while on a night-time wander with Pogo - ugh, it made me feel sick to think of losing it, not just b/c I like it as a ring, but b/c of what it has come to represent. Fortunately, I found it in the house, I had put it down somewhere absentmindedly. Now I make sure that it has a "spot" to be when I am cooking and such since I don't like wearing jewellery on my hands when cooking.

Hope you guys can find one that'll stick - I like the engraving idea, mine is going to say L+T=∞ - I had to find something that would fit since I don't have much room to work with, 8 is both Tyler's and my "lucky" number, and I tend to use "=" in my communications, so it seems suitable. :)

#60 Jersey Thug

Jersey Thug
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,223 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:01 PM

i like that :)

been searching for a ring holder to place near the kitchen sink for both of us to use. your comment sealed my resolve to find one soon! google image searching for ring holders, there are some really cool ones out there now, too. how to choose???

#61 Jersey Thug

Jersey Thug
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,223 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:08 PM

and thank you for the compliment...i absolutely adore my rings. the center stone came from a place i have a personal connection to from birth, a place that has factored into a lot of the best memories of my life...and he knew without asking that i'd love that aspect. alexandrite was a great choice for us for many reasons i won't bore you with here (but we can talk that stuff this summer! yay!!!) but yeah i still get all girly when it catches the light. it amuses my husband to no end how enamored i am with the precious :lol:

#62 Lazy Lightning

Lazy Lightning
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,236 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:06 PM

Cool, I'd love to know the "story of the stone" - and yes, summer fun-time with friends is almost here, it makes absolutely giddy to think about!!! :jump:

#63 tiedyesky

tiedyesky
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,393 posts
  • Locationjust outside the box

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:39 PM

these are our bands... I don't have a pic of the engagement or 10yr anniversary band, but they are both emeralds and diamonds, the anniversary band in a classic chevron pattern

Don't mind the dull, scratchy, dirty, sheen....they are 25 yrs old after all :wub:

Posted Image

#64 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,455 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:15 PM

Beautiful

#65 kramer

kramer
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,019 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:43 AM

Those are super cool! Unique, beautiful!!

#66 Karen

Karen
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,899 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 11:50 AM

Love those Conni!

#67 melissaphish

melissaphish
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,795 posts
  • LocationHawleyville, MA

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:05 PM

Posted Image

#68 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,805 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:15 PM

988834_648231635190332_1358879898_n.jpg

#69 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,493 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:01 PM

Tim, I will have to look at home.  Job blocks the image from dispalying.

I have a white gold 14K simple ring that looks like the Lord of The Rings, without the ancient writing on the inside.

My wife sold her rings to finance the opening of her business.

#70 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,255 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:16 PM

life_ring.jpg           Life_Ring_red_S-220.jpg