Multiple projects...

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,732 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 07:19 PM

Anybody else like me and have 15 things going at once? My Mom was laughing at me this past weekend because I brought my knitting with me and I had 4 different projects in my bag (3 knitting and 1 crochet). :funny1:

I like to switch it up! It's not that I get bored, but working on multiple things keeps me motivated...it's a nice change.

My main focus at the moment is a hat I'm making for Richard. It has ears on it. He's going to look silly cute in it. :funny1:

What is everybody else working on? :)

#2 Sunny Sunshine

Sunny Sunshine
  • VibeTribe
  • 653 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 08:22 PM

I've got a few projects going myself :)

I've got a couple baby blankets to make (knit and sewn)
I've got 3 different hats in the process of being made
A friend asked me to make a tree in the Celtics colors to hang from his rearview
And about 4 different scarves going :)

#3 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,732 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 03:04 PM

I have about 4 scarves that need to be finished as well. I really need to just work on finishing everything that's already started instead of adding new projects to the mix. I can't help it. :funny1:

I also have a baby blanket. It's going to take me forever! :bolt:

#4 wabbit

wabbit
  • VibeTribe
  • 785 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 11:05 PM

My sister still has a baby blanket that she was making for Gabe. He is now 2! :funny1:

I have about 4 half started quilts. A fleece blanket for my husband that I started for our first anniversary (we just celebrated our 3rd in August)

A scarf I am crocheting for my husband's grandmother (she's 93, I think I should finish it). I started that when I was pregnant with Gabe..

I suck--

#5 Spiffy

Spiffy
  • VibeTribe
  • 478 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 04 January 2009 - 12:50 AM

i dont want to think about it...there is a box full of half finished projects in my garage.

right now i need to finish the fingerless gloves i started as a Christmas present for Matt in July and the U-Melt hat for Allie Po...oh shh thats a surprise. ;)

#6 reveur

reveur
  • VibeTribe
  • 779 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 01:51 AM

2 blankets (crochet)
2 hats (crochet)
2 slipcovers for an old favorite rocking chair + several pillow covers (new sewing machine for xmas)
1 new bedroom wall color? (we'll see after I finish staining & polying my new unfinished bedroom set)
I'm tired :lol:

#7 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,732 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:48 PM

I finished a hat for Rich over the weekend, but I'm making him another one since I don't really like how the first one came out. I need to make it longer next time. I'd have ripped it out to where I started decreasing, but I had done that 8 other times and wasn't in the mood for it. :lol:

#8 -anna

-anna
  • VibeTribe
  • 346 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 05:08 PM

i'm working on 4 small bags for nieces and still finishing up the coffee cozies from christmas
i finished my mom's christmas scarf on christmas eve (needed to add some length for her) and on christmas day finished my gift for my step father the pattern called it a "tee bag" but i just can't call it that b/c that phrase means something kinda gross to me! it does hold 8 golf tees though :)

#9 -anna

-anna
  • VibeTribe
  • 346 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 06:15 PM

finally mailed out my christmas presents on monday - man i'm a terrible aunt! but hey at least the things for the oldest were bright red so we can pretend it's a valentine's gift set :/ maybe?