Photo
- - - - -

Any wire wrapping artists on the boards...

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#51 Mr.BBG

Mr.BBG
  • VibeTribe
  • 652 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 01:41 PM

A couple of pins and a gemmed out zipper pull. Much Love to All!

Sterling Silver pin

Posted Image

Copper Pin, which is displayable at any angle, vertical or horizontal.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gemmed Out Zipper Pull... If the zipper on your favorite hoodie is broken send it to me and for a small fee I'll create you a custom zipper pull so you can rock that hoodie once again!

Posted Image

#52 Sunshower

Sunshower
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,456 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 03:33 PM

NICE! What an awesome idea!:mrgreen:

#53 sure-ur-rightdancer

sure-ur-rightdancer
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 02:40 PM

the zipper pull is a very cool idea

I bet you could do well with those on some girls hoodies (old navy has some on sale this week I think)...... I would personally probably like it in silver to 'match' the zipper -- either way its beautiful!

#54 Mr.BBG

Mr.BBG
  • VibeTribe
  • 652 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 06:07 PM

Thank You :) Yeah necesity was the mother of invention on the zipper pulls. The one on my hoodie is in silver but I ran out of wire when I got to his. I was fortunate enough that his hoodie was a olive green and copper matched pretty well.

This is this mornings creation: A piece of Smokey Quartz and a Calcite Triangle started and finished today. Its clean on both sides so its totaly reversable (but it looks a lot better on the one side). Hopefully this week I can afford some silver so I can start on some other ideas I have. Again thank ya much for all the support. Much Love to All!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited to add: Damn do I need a camera and some photography skills.... These all would look a lot better if I had one of those two things :lol:

#55 Mr.BBG

Mr.BBG
  • VibeTribe
  • 652 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 04:06 AM

Wrings coming soon :)

#56 Mr.BBG

Mr.BBG
  • VibeTribe
  • 652 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 04:25 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#57 Moose

Moose
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,073 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:05 PM

Nice dude, your weaves AND your photography are BOTH getting better each and every time!
keep it up man!

#58 Mr.BBG

Mr.BBG
  • VibeTribe
  • 652 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 11:03 PM

Thanks Man :)... A dread bead I just finished for a friends bday. A sliver of Blue Appitite may make this the first crystal wrapped dread bead out there... I've never seen one.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#59 cdrhead

cdrhead
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,148 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 11:53 PM

What do you think about doing a wrap on a bear claw ? I have a flawless herkimer some where...you think you could do something with both together ?

#60 Mr.BBG

Mr.BBG
  • VibeTribe
  • 652 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:36 PM

Yeah I could do that no problem... shoot me a pm and we can discuss details if you'd like.

#61 Sunshower

Sunshower
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,456 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 03:48 PM

Beautiful! :clapping: And I totally agree with Brody's comments! You should be proud, Jimmy!:wink:

#62 Misha

Misha

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:06 PM

Wow, beautiful work!

#63 Geminimoon

Geminimoon
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,658 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 09:56 PM

your work is amazing.....

Where do you get your ideas and inspiration?

#64 Mr.BBG

Mr.BBG
  • VibeTribe
  • 652 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 12:25 AM

Thank you... I kind of actually just shut off my mind and try not to think about what I'm going to do. I like to just bend a piece of wire to my liking as the frame work. Than figure out what stones will fit and which ones will fit with each other. than add the detail work. Once you start doing it you will find it comes pretty quickly.

Hope you have tons of success on your new adventure!

#65 djembevibrations

djembevibrations
  • VibeTribe
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 12:54 AM

Great work! those are so labor intensive! if you are on facebook, look up Gene's Handcrafted Jewelry. he's a god wirewrapper too. very different style from yours though.

#66 Mr.BBG

Mr.BBG
  • VibeTribe
  • 652 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 05:51 PM

Well its been a while since I did a piece due to being distracted by summer time traveling but here is a practice copper pendant with a chunk of Danburite... Waiting on a silver delivery soo be on the look out for new silver!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#67 shadeelady

shadeelady
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,076 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:45 PM

these are all amazing! it was really cool to look thru the whole thread and see how your work progressed. :)

ps - i love the copper. looks great with the stones. :)

#68 Mr.BBG

Mr.BBG
  • VibeTribe
  • 652 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 12:31 AM

Thank ya much :smile:

Here is a custom hat pin for my friend with a piece of moldavite and orange kyanite

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

here is another hat pin with a bi color tourmaline wrapped in silver. this one is for sale

Posted Image

Posted Image

#69 MelissaErin

MelissaErin
  • VibeTribe
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSmithtown, NY

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:54 AM

Your work is awesome, Keep at it!