WC: Craft Beers

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 halfstar

halfstar
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,063 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:36 PM

Word. The place down the way has a groovy craft beer selection and single beer prices. Picked up a random sixer the other day of 6 different beers. Plus, I am in the "buyers club" and get 10% off. Only bad thing is that it is over the line like Smokey and I have to pay sales tax.

What do you recommend?

About to knock out a Boulder Beer Company Mojo Risin Double IPA, 10% ACV

#2 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,352 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:37 PM

MGD.

/Thread.

#3 halfstar

halfstar
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,063 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:39 PM

lol Fucking hipster lol we're hipppies broux.

#4 Kuzsin

Kuzsin
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,828 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:40 PM

I'm digging the hill farmstead ..version 1.0....they're from Vermont..only had from tap...what beers came in the variety pack...

#5 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,352 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:42 PM

:rolling:

Where you been, breax?

Should be good to have you back more regulah. You ah, break any items lately via the slam against the steering wheel?

#6 halfstar

halfstar
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,063 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:50 PM

I'm digging the hill farmstead ..version 1.0....they're from Vermont..only had from tap...what beers came in the variety pack...

You make your own six pack. Or whatever. They all have single beer prices. I got a Fat Tire bomber, this Mojo Risin, a Long Board IPA of some sort I drank yesterday, Dogfish Head Imortal Ale, Rogue American Amber Ale and a Pranqster Belgian Style Golden and the other one up and vanished like a fart in the wind.

:rolling:

Where you been, breax?

Should be good to have you back more regulah. You ah, break any items lately via the slam against the steering wheel?

Busy. And I can't post from work anymore. I have been in complete control of my faculties as of late, so no broken items.

#7 halfstar

halfstar
  • VibeTribe
  • 16,063 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:52 PM

Oh, the one that up and vanished like a fart in the wind was a Victory Hop Wallop that I drank Saturday.

#8 Kuzsin

Kuzsin
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,828 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:00 AM

....that is titz that you can mix your own...round here I'm stuck with doing growlers...which isn't a complaint....