so who is getting married next?

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#51 kramer

kramer
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,887 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 03:50 PM

i met Diddy in real life about a year before we started dating. i was telling him & his bro about the relationship i'd been stuck in for too long (but couldn't seem to end). it was a long year of friendship, and i always wondered if i wasn't dating my ex, if i'd be dating him instead. he said all the right things and stood by me as a platonic friend until i finally ended it for good... and then was there to hold my hand through the aftermath :) i'm so grateful he didn't push, and things happened just as they were supposed to! that's true love :) :heart:

i'm very happy for both of you and can't wait to hear about the wedding plans! and... SEDONA!! gasp! i'd LOVE to live there. one of the most beautiful places on earth!!!!!!!! best of luck with the move :D :D

#52 fire_rocket

fire_rocket
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 08:45 PM

Next thing you know Lola will be posting in the Parenting forum. :funny1:

#53 Lazy Lightning

Lazy Lightning
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,236 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 02:50 PM

Whoop, no - that ain't gonna happen!!! :lol:

I mean, I did say that if it were something he was really keen on I would be open to discussing it, b/c really, he's just too fucking awesome for me to deny him something like that, but thankfully he's not into producing any kidlets either... Whew!!!

And Kramer, you are so bang-on. When I became aware of his being in love with me for over a year and just holding the space with all of that respect and patience I was just so honoured. To me, that *is* true love, and an unfortunate rarity in this world.

Talked with my folks about planning this Jubilee last night and they asked us to reconsider and hold it in Toronto. Besides making it more feasible for folks to attend, they had the sage advice that since I will be moving away, holding the celebration here would also offer a sort of going-away party for all of my friends whom I would be traveling away from - Tyler agreed with this so it's all good and this is gonna take place here in TO. Then we got into how sad they were that I will be going so far away, and that really hit home because I am going to miss the hell outta them, too... My mom wanted to know if we would ever consider moving back here or at least close by, to which I said yes b/c it is a definite possibility, and that made her feel better... When I mentioned that Tyler's family were all excited about coming up to Toronto for the event, my folks started to get all excited and in planning mode... It got real fun after that, and we are both looking forward to having their guidance and assistance in making this happen... Of course, they are well aware and supportive of the fact that this will be veering away from many of the cheeseball traditions and that there will be absolutely no religious angle involved, to which my mom said "well, we don't live in the 1800's anymore - make this what you both need it to be!"

Dang, I scored in the parents department... I love them both so much!!! :heart:

S'gonna be good and we'll be in Kauai for our honeymoon! :mrgreen:

#54 HoopsTer

HoopsTer
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,915 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 11:47 AM

ME :D

#55 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,690 posts