6 replies to this topic

#1 nancykind

nancykind

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 15,701 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 01:29 AM

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. :funny1:

i had this little stuffed bird and Tigger hated feathers so she never played with it. for whatever reason i kept it the whole the time in between her and my next kitties, Zevon and Cassady.

when they came, i tied it to a string and a door hanger contraption thingy and Zevon LOVED it from the first moment he saw it. :) here's a picture of it when he was 4 months old and the bird still had feathers. and eyeballs! he had it off the hanger within a day or two.

Posted Image

over the years it's been very well loved and became just a piece of yellow fuzz with a bunch of stuffing hanging off of it. i finally had to take it away because there was nothing left to play with except stuffing, and well, that's just no good! or fun!

so i bought a little bit of yellow fleece and i sewed it around the old bird in a sort of "wrap" fashion, thinking that it would keep the much loved smell maybe, and he would still like it.

his face lit up when he saw his much beloved bird - yes he knows it by "name" - and he seems to approve of my efforts. but the REAL test will be to see if he wakes me up in the middle of the night playing with it on the bed! :lol: :heart:

Edited by nancykind, 01 October 2009 - 10:16 AM.

#2 DancingBearly

DancingBearly
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,917 posts
  • LocationQuiet Corner

Posted 01 October 2009 - 06:46 AM

Zevon is lucky! Hope he wakes you that teach you to get crafty. ;-)

#3 nancykind

nancykind

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 15,701 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 10:19 AM

doesn't bother me though - i might feel a bounce or two but then i fall back asleep. :)

i wish i'd taken a picture of it before i fixed it. it was a MESS compared to the pic up above. :funny1:

#4 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 23,180 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 01:33 PM

Awww....(((spolied kitties))) :heart:

#5 Elphaba

Elphaba
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,582 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 10:04 AM