Glimpes

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#101 Iggy pup

Iggy pup
  • VibeTribe
  • 156 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 05:53 PM

I was on line just to post in this thread, i wasnt ignoring you, i was just in and out on someone Else's puter. I'll send you 50 bucks this week.

#102 Iggy pup

Iggy pup
  • VibeTribe
  • 156 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 04:26 AM

August 17 Bereavement can force you to look at your life directly, compelling you to find a purpose in it where there may not have been one before. When suddenly you find yourself alone after the death of someone you love, it can feel as if you are being given a new life and are being asked: “What will you do with this life? And why do you wish to continue living?”
My heartfelt advice to those in the depths of grief and despair after losing someone they dearly loved is to pray for help and strength and grace. Pray that you will survive and discover the richest possible meaning to the new life you now find yourself in. Be vulnerable and receptive, be courageous and patient. Above all, look into your life to find ways of sharing your love more deeply with others now.

#103 foo

foo
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 04:41 AM

Thanks. I went back to work this week but dont get paid for 2 more weeks and then only get paid 1 week . I could use the money so please send it asap.

I was on line just to post in this thread, i wasnt ignoring you, i was just in and out on someone Else's puter. I'll send you 50 bucks this week.

#104 Iggy pup

Iggy pup
  • VibeTribe
  • 156 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:08 PM

August 18 Planning for the future is like going fishing in a dry gulch;
Nothing ever works out as you wanted, so give up all your schemes and ambitions.
If you have got to think about something—
Make it the uncertainty of the hour of your death.

[RIGHT][FONT=Palatino,Times Roman, Times,serif][SIZE=2]GYALS

#105 Iggy pup

Iggy pup
  • VibeTribe
  • 156 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 07:05 AM

August 19 Again and again we need to appreciate the subtle workings of the teachings and the practice, and even when there is no extraordinary, dramatic change, to persevere with calm and patience. How important it is to be skillful and gentle with ourselves, without becoming disheartened or giving up, but trusting the spiritual path and knowing that it has its own laws and its own dynamics.

#106 Iggy pup

Iggy pup
  • VibeTribe
  • 156 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 12:37 AM

January 6 One powerful way to evoke compassion is to think of others as exactly the same as you. “After all,” the Dalai Lama explains, “all human beings are the same—made of human flesh, bones, and blood. We all want happiness and want to avoid suffering. Further, we have an equal right to be happy. In other words, it is important to realize our sameness as human beings.”

#107 Iggy pup

Iggy pup
  • VibeTribe
  • 156 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 03:33 PM

and if the band your in starts playing different tunes...........