Natalie Doesnt Get It

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Royal

Royal
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,700 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:00 AM

Natalie, my mom and I were watching Letterman a couple of weeks ago. His Top 10 list was something along the lines of "Top 10 animals"
Number 10 was "kitty".

Now I always say "hi kitty" when I see Nat. She thought Letterman was ranking the top 10 individual animals in the world and she was bragging that she made the top ten.

On a related note...

We adopted Natalie on a Friday. At the time we adopted her they were gathering up cats to be taken to a cat show at the civic center. Natalie was on the list to go. Natalie I always says.. "I was going to be IN the cat show and I would have won". And we have to say "no kitty you were going to be AT the cat show.

Natalie also claims that she was a Katrina rescue cat. She says the bus was full as the bus was about to drive off. Natalie says that somebody said, you have to take this cat too because she's so beautiful. We adopted Natalie in 2003 and she spent Katrina watching cable news while sitting on my dad's chest.

#2 Rayzeeday

Rayzeeday
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,566 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 08:29 PM

That's because cats do not view themselves as cats, but as smaller, furrier versions of us:funny1:

#3 LisaMarie

LisaMarie
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:50 PM

Letterman got it wrong, Natalie is the #1 top kitteh :v:

#4 Royal

Royal
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,700 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:28 AM

My old boss at Citihell thought it was possible enough to ask me this question.

Hey Ryan are you ever watching a game and yelling at the tv so loud, and throwing stuff around that Natalie wets the floor?

No

Oh ok, that's what happens to me and Thurman (his dog) every Giants game.

Oh

#5 Royal

Royal
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,700 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 02:53 AM

LisaMarie, I think you are right.